+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PAKISTAN-Any one who has been given points for "Private Degrees"

fin-man

Dec 17, 2009
AOA,

I am from Pakistan and graduated/masters from Punjab Unversity.

Is there any member on this forum, whome, CHC-Islamabd has granted points for his/her education whic attained by him/her as a "privated candidate". Private candidate means that the candidate did't attend/enroll with college/unversity to attend regular classes; he/she just prepared for his/her exams at acdemy/home, and passed the exam as private candidate.

Please share your experience.

Regards,

fin-man

Totbatot

Oct 20, 2009
Re: Any body from PAKISTAN who has not been given points for "Private Degrees"

One of my friend's wife has got 0 points for her wife's private BA, which was her last degree.

My wife has got BA private and MA regular so I am counting towards her points, since her last degree is REGULAR.

Thanks

manzoorhussain

Mar 7, 2009
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
12-12-2009
AOR Received.
12-03-2010
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Re: Any body from PAKISTAN who has not been given points for "Private Degrees"

Totbatot said:
One of my friend's wife has got 0 points for her wife's private BA, which was her last degree.

My wife has got BA private and MA regular so I am counting towards her points, since her last degree is REGULAR.

Thanks

Hi Totbatot
Was it private degree? Which was issuing university. Have you got any idea?

manzoorhussain

Manager

Oct 5, 2009
My wife competed her BA as private student and her Masters as distance learning. She was granted score of 3 for adaptability. The good point was that her university was recognized one and registered with HEC.

So don't worry about private stuff, just the score will be different.

brill

Dec 11, 2009
Manager said:
My wife competed her BA as private student and her Masters as distance learning. She was granted score of 3 for adaptability. The good point was that her university was recognized one and registered with HEC.

Hi Manager,
Which is your wife's graduation university in Pakistan?From where she did her Master's?Is there written private or external on her marksheets,degrees or transcripts???Kindly guide me....

manzoorhussain

Mar 7, 2009
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
12-12-2009
AOR Received.
12-03-2010
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Manager said:

Hi Manager.

Tyyey should have given 4. Why 3?

Any idea/

MH

Manager

Oct 5, 2009
Yes you are right manzoorhussain they grant 4 score, sorry for the misprint.

She completed her private B.A from Peshawar University and later M.B.A as private student from Sarhad University Peshawar. Both universities are recognized by HEC. The B.A degree states her as private student while the MBA degree doesn't state anything.

I hope it clarifies.

afaraz

Star Member
Jun 30, 2009
Karachi - Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2009
Doc's Request.
07-10-2009
File Transfer...
14-10-2009
i dont understand the thing the last degree logic. I dont beleive in that because it does not make sense. If i complete all my education as a private student and then complete my last degrees in one year then it will cover all my private education. If that is it i dont why they are considerign this.

Regards,

Afaraz

brill

Dec 11, 2009
Manager said:
Yes you are right manzoorhussain they grant 4 score, sorry for the misprint.

She completed her private B.A from Peshawar University and later M.B.A as private student from Sarhad University Peshawar. Both universities are recognized by HEC. The B.A degree states her as private student while the MBA degree doesn't state anything.

I hope it clarifies.
Hi,
Congrats that your wife's MBA degree is accepted.One thing she must get 5 points as she is master's.
Second,did you also sent her BA and MBA transcripts with studyhours mention on it ?and no Private or distance learning written on her marksheets,transcripts or degrees???What is your timeline?and visaoffice?
Kindly guide and reply me soon .
Thanks...........

Manager

Oct 5, 2009
Well for your sake i've checked the score again and CHC granted me 4 score for adaptability against my wife education.

Her B.A degree clearly states that she is a private candidate, however her Master Degree no where mention the status. The remarks by the CHC official is as follow

"Applicant's spouse has an executive MBA. Checked NARIC, school is authorized
to grant degrees as is school that granted her BA."

Guys don't be so pessimistic, please be confident and apply if your degree is from recognized university. CHC has an understanding of your situation and they have thoroughly investigated every listed institute.

I hope this will clarify everyone's concern.

manzoorhussain

Mar 7, 2009
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
12-12-2009
AOR Received.
12-03-2010
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Manager said:
Well for your sake i've checked the score again and CHC granted me 4 score for adaptability against my wife education.

Her B.A degree clearly states that she is a private candidate, however her Master Degree no where mention the status. The remarks by the CHC official is as follow

"Applicant's spouse has an executive MBA. Checked NARIC, school is authorized
to grant degrees as is school that granted her BA."

Guys don't be so pessimistic, please be confident and apply if your degree is from recognized university. CHC has an understanding of your situation and they have thoroughly investigated every listed institute.

I hope this will clarify everyone's concern.

Thanx Manager...

I think this will ease many pakistani people out there.

MH