+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Paki brothers please help me

H

HBK

2307 said:
I got 6 in Ielts I have done Masters in Economics from Karachi university with II division 52 % I have 3 years work experience as Assistant Manager Finance Can you guys suggest me any university which accepts 6 IELTS for masters program kindly tell me that uni which does not rquire GMAT as I intend to do some masters in Finance pls
if you want to do MBA then I would say appear for GMAT exam.... there are some universities like MUN and university of new burnswick etc will give you admission if you have GMAT + work experience with mentioned %

Star Member
Dec 2, 2011
HBK said:
if you want to do MBA then I would say appear for GMAT exam.... there are some universities like MUN and university of new burnswick etc will give you admission if you have GMAT + work experience with mentioned %
Brother i am interested in Msc in Finance type of masters and the most worst part is this that Karachi university doesn't entertain Economics students well Masters in Economics result was only 5 % I got 52 the one who got position got 58 .

Samisarah

Sep 22, 2014
I have another point to worry that my sister submit her passport one week AFTER my passport in the same visa office which is islamabad and she got her passport back with visa after 3 days then what is wrong with mine. She applied under fedrel skilled worker and i under provincial nominee. Plz share your experience