+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PA Landing before dependents - Goods accompanying & follow list

suzipats

Apr 21, 2017
Hello everyone,

I am the PA and will land in Toronto in July. My wife and 10 month old daughter will land in Sep.
I have a couple of questions.
1) is the B4 form per family or per applicant ? I have read many threads and have found mixed responses.
Can we both have separate GAL and GTF lists. i.e. total 4 lists ? Having separate lists makes thing easy as we dont have to plan everything when I leave.
Or
Do we need these per family ? In that case, Will I and my wife share the same GAL list(2 copies) ? and same GTF list(2 copies) ?
Or
Again, if its per family, Is it me carrying GAL and wife carrying GTF even though its her first landing ?

2)
Do taxis need car seat for kids in Canada ? Or can we carry yhe kid in our lap. This is for our one time ride from airport to home in Toronto.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Hello everyone,

I am the PA and will land in Toronto in July. My wife and 10 month old daughter will land in Sep.
I have a couple of questions.
1) is the B4 form per family or per applicant ? I have read many threads and have found mixed responses.
Can we both have separate GAL and GTF lists. i.e. total 4 lists ? Having separate lists makes thing easy as we dont have to plan everything when I leave.
Or
Do we need these per family ? In that case, Will I and my wife share the same GAL list(2 copies) ? and same GTF list(2 copies) ?
Or
Again, if its per family, Is it me carrying GAL and wife carrying GTF even though its her first landing ?

2)
Do taxis need car seat for kids in Canada ? Or can we carry yhe kid in our lap. This is for our one time ride from airport to home in Toronto.
1. Per applicant or family, your choice.
2. No.