+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

P.Eng APEGA (Professional Engineers of Alberta) review timeline

wasifkarim

May 8, 2024
Your circumstances are unique and I think you need to talk to APEGA about your case. APEGA has a dedicated International Qualifications Officer (IQA) and you can discuss your case with him.

Regarding experience, you don't need letter from employer. Any colleague or senior from that organization can provider reference for work in that organization. I can understand some employers HR back home are pathetic when it comes to providing a work reference.
Thank you brother so nice of you. I just need to know what type of proof I need to provide them other than colleagues references if I have worked in any country other than my home country?

NaiveWater930

May 2, 2024
Hi,
I just got an email from APEGA admissions that the Board deferred the approval of my application... 6 competencies were detailed as the reason for the deferral...
so I need to redo them, and pay again...

Saudkhan2204

Jun 8, 2019
Hi

I am also in the same boat.

My status is updated as all are received such as academic, work experience and reference.

When did you apply to APEGA and what is your NOC, exp and educational background etc...........

My application was initiated on Sep 23, 2015, and I got e-mail on last Monday saying that your application is under internal review.

I think we can support and share information...........to get the clear picture about review process and their decision.

By the way I am chemical engineer and I have experience of exactly 10 years.

Saudkhan2204

Jun 8, 2019
Hello dear,I am new immigrant to calgary and want to do Peng..plz give an insight of the process,study materials..i am international graduate having 14 years experience in Electrical Power sector