+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overstayed in Canada

bradae

Jan 27, 2013
I meant being paid cash at a lower hourly rate does not make up for not paying taxes.
It does make up for not paying taxes. The employer is being taxed per ghost employee (obviously I don't how they do it) that's why I don't get the minimum wage pay. The government is still getting the right amount of taxes needed to be collected. It's just not done legally. I'm just being practical here in case you don't notice. All I'm saying is I did my part. Blame it on the employer.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
It does make up for not paying taxes. The employer is being taxed per ghost employee (obviously I don't how they do it) that's why I don't get the minimum wage pay. The government is still getting the right amount of taxes needed to be collected. It's just not done legally. I'm just being practical here in case you don't notice. All I'm saying is I did my part. Blame it on the employer.
This isn't at all how taxation works.

Anyway, ultimately irrelevant to the discussion.

I think your question has been answered and you know your options for leaving. Best option is to obtain a temporary or emergency travel document from your county and pay for the flight yourself. Alternatively if you turn yourself into CBSA, you have to be prepared that you may be held for an unknown period of time.