+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Outland submission doubts

Shiv_CR7

Mar 3, 2019
Hello,

About to submit outland spousal application. Have a few questions:

1) My spouse's address mentioned in marriage certificate and passport is different. Both addresses are in the same town, will this be an issue or I can write about this in the letter of explanation.
2) If the marriage certificate is bilingual (In english and Marathi), should i get it translated to English only?
3) My spouse visited Canada on TRV for 66 days, should this be mentioned in the addresses where you have lived in the past 10 years?
4) For proof of contact, Is it preferred to exporting chat history to text/pdf than pasting screenshots of chats? If so, is it okay to edit the text file to omit the NSFW bits
5) If the chats are a mixture of English and native language(Hindi), do we need to translate the chats to english only?
6) Is it required to submit chats from both set of phones

Thanks

rego1

Jul 15, 2024
Hello,

About to submit outland spousal application. Have a few questions:

1) My spouse's address mentioned in marriage certificate and passport is different. Both addresses are in the same town, will this be an issue or I can write about this in the letter of explanation.
2) If the marriage certificate is bilingual (In english and Marathi), should i get it translated to English only?
3) My spouse visited Canada on TRV for 66 days, should this be mentioned in the addresses where you have lived in the past 10 years?
4) For proof of contact, Is it preferred to exporting chat history to text/pdf than pasting screenshots of chats? If so, is it okay to edit the text file to omit the NSFW bits
5) If the chats are a mixture of English and native language(Hindi), do we need to translate the chats to english only?
6) Is it required to submit chats from both set of phones

Thanks
1. write in the LOE
2. no need to translate if both languages are there in the cert
3. you can add this in the LOE
4. I prefer export chat history as PDF, yes can edit chat history and submit only relevant
5. yes, but if chat is mostly in english that is sufficient i think
6.no

Reactions: Shiv_CR7