corrheag

May 26, 2019
Toronto
App. Filed.......
09-19-2019
AOR Received.
11-25-2019
Hi everyone,

I am completing an Outland Family Class application for my husband. We both currently live in NYC. I am a Canadian citizen by birth. I don't have any family or friends who can provide a letter confirming we can stay with them if my husband is approved and we have no lease agreement since we haven't moved yet. We don't feel it's a good idea to secure any rentals until his papers go through. Outland is our only option based on our circumstances and the timing of everything.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can turn this scenario into a positive?

Thanks,

aby1098

Sep 25, 2011
Category........
FAM
You may have to show your intensions to settle down in Canada . May be start a bank account in Canada if you dont have one yet . show your saving in Canada. Start talking to a real estate company about buying a home in Canada . Show that communication . Just a thought.

Reactions: corrheag

corrheag

May 26, 2019
Toronto
App. Filed.......
09-19-2019
AOR Received.
11-25-2019
You may have to show your intensions to settle down in Canada . May be start a bank account in Canada if you dont have one yet . show your saving in Canada. Start talking to a real estate company about buying a home in Canada . Show that communication . Just a thought.
Very helpful. Thank you!