May 29, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
20-May-2021
AOR Received.
02-07-2021
Don't mean to scare you or anything but if you think 2 months of wait is tough, you need to toughen yourself up as most people here have been waiting for almost 2 years with no end in sight. You seem to be not aware of the current situation for EE outlanders and if you expect to receive the PPR within the next few weeks, you are in for a surprise.
Let me clear the context of my message, I was referring to the overall struggle that we're all going through due to the pandemic. Moreover, being the FSW applicant waiting for almost a year before I got the PNP this year and it's going to be a another year soon since I entered the express entry pool. I'm not complaining at all and very well aware of the overall situation. Sometimes, personal circumstances are far more critical and weigh on you and make this process much more challenging for some! I hope it explains my thought behind my message.

Reactions: bluehorse

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Let me clear the context of my message, I was referring to the overall struggle that we're all going through due to the pandemic. Moreover, being the FSW applicant waiting for almost a year before I got the PNP this year and it's going to be a another year soon since I entered the express entry pool. I'm not complaining at all and very well aware of the overall situation. Sometimes, personal circumstances are far more critical and weigh on you and make this process much more challenging for some! I hope it explains my thought behind my message.
Apologize for making a judgement before understanding the context of your situation. I understand it's not easy for anyone (except for maybe CECs living in Canada lol) but there isn't a whole lot we can do. I wish IRCC takes into account the struggles of all the stakeholders who have been part of this ordeal and give some kind of reassurance if not the exact timelines. I guess it's asking too much from them

Reactions: Talha Zubair

Talha Zubair

Star Member
May 29, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
20-May-2021
AOR Received.
02-07-2021
Apologize for making a judgement before understanding the context of your situation. I understand it's not easy for anyone (except for maybe CECs living in Canada lol) but there isn't a whole lot we can do. I wish IRCC takes into account the struggles of all the stakeholders who have been part of this ordeal and give some kind of reassurance if not the exact timelines. I guess it's asking too much from them
No need to apologize, we are all in this together and I think this is a way to remain positive and motivated by getting ourselves aware of the overall situation. Let's just hope that the overall situation starts to get a better soon. I agree IRCC has an obligation at least as basic right to let out some information, communication about the process. It doesn't have to be detailed or specific. Stay put!