+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Out of Status and Inland Sponsorship application

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Please help, can someone sponsor a spouse in Canada if you are in school at the moment and receiving loans and bursaries? Your spouse is here in Canada?
You are PR/citizen? If so you can show that you have enough source of income/savings to support you and your spouse. If you have support/free accomodation from your extended family, you can ask them to write a letter and state that in your application.

It's a real question to show that you two will not be needing social assistance while living in Canada.

anon813

Jul 11, 2024
Hi,
I wondering if you anyone can assist me. I have a friend who is out of status in Canada (originally came on a work permit) but is in a common law relationship for over three years and they have a kid together. His wife wants to file for his PR but the out of status part is confusing. Is this something they can file for on their own or do you recommend using a lawyer? I will be helping them with the application because I have done some outlands before but never done an inland plus out of status. I know there are a lot of threads with similar topics but some are dated. Any help would greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Hey are you able to apply. Do you mind guiding me in a similar situation

Reactions: Amiah_world

Amiah_world

Star Member
Nov 17, 2023
Hey are you able to apply. Do you mind guiding me in a similar situation
Maybe get an immigration consultant to go over the details for you, this is your third or 20th time I’ve seen you saying this question in so many different ways and in different groups. I think you will 100% need the help of a professional and not just people on a forum based on your knowledge.

anon813

Jul 11, 2024
Maybe get an immigration consultant to go over the details for you, this is your third or 20th time I’ve seen you saying this question in so many different ways and in different groups. I think you will 100% need the help of a professional and not just people on a forum based on your knowledge.
We did not start the process yet, I only posted in another thread in the forum and created a thread it get specific answers. Not sure why you say 20th time. The consultants costs a lot and not in a position to afford one right now.

Amiah_world

Star Member
Nov 17, 2023
You and your partner cannot come up with $500 to get a consultation and get professional answers to your questions?

anon813

Jul 11, 2024
You and your partner cannot come up with $500 to get a consultation and get professional answers to your questions?
The lawyer fees seems to be around 5000k to 6000k. I did do a consultation for 300 and they said it can be doable but did not provide much information. I am looking for ways to do it myself . I am expecting people to spoon feed me all the info. Just looking for people with similar experience so I can ask questions on how much proof is needed and what all needs to be included in the letters. The consultant did not share any information about it.

KZP

Jul 18, 2024
We have just done our inland application, now just waiting for eCOPR. My husband was out of status for 5 yrs. Very do-able without lawyer unless your friend has criminal history or pending removal order.
was your husband working while his pr was being processed while being out of status or he could not work?