VISA ISSUED...
09-06-2016!! Passport received 23-06-2016
LANDED..........
07-29-2016
all of it was check no in all the boxes

phuongbao03

Apr 23, 2014
hi Everybody,

This is the first time I join here. there are some confuse that I want to be shared. My application was received on Jan 2013, it is 15 months from now but my status is still "application received". My husband and I are Vietnamese. we have 1 child living in VIetnam with me. He was sponsored to Canada in 2011. I think with the proof is quite clear but why my application have not been proccessed.
Do your guys have any advice pls tell me. Many thanks

M

mikeymyke

phuongbao03 said:
hi Everybody,

This is the first time I join here. there are some confuse that I want to be shared. My application was received on Jan 2013, it is 15 months from now but my status is still "application received". My husband and I are Vietnamese. we have 1 child living in VIetnam with me. He was sponsored to Canada in 2011. I think with the proof is quite clear but why my application have not been proccessed.
Do your guys have any advice pls tell me. Many thanks
@ tuoicao: You should get the GCMS notes and see what's going on. By the way, my wife is from Saigon, tuoicao.

@ phuongbao: You should order GCMS notes too and see why there is a delay. Tell us more details. Did you guys propose and marry quickly? Did you marry at first meeting? Did any family member not show up for the wedding? Did you have simple or full traditoinal wedding? Do you have a big age, educational difference? Did you try to come to Canada before? Do you have family living in Canada? Did your husband not visit you since the wedding?

phuongbao03

Apr 23, 2014
mikeymyke said:
@ tuoicao: You should get the GCMS notes and see what's going on. By the way, my wife is from Saigon, tuoicao.

@ phuongbao: You should order GCMS notes too and see why there is a delay. Tell us more details. Did you guys propose and marry quickly? Did you marry at first meeting? Did any family member not show up for the wedding? Did you have simple or full traditoinal wedding? Do you have a big age, educational difference? Did you try to come to Canada before? Do you have family living in Canada? Did your husband not visit you since the wedding?
what is GCMS notes? My husband & I live in Viet Nam, we get married in 2002, and we had a son in 2003. His aunt lived in Canada, she wanted sponsor my family but at first I didnt agree to go with my husband because we had some disagreement so I let him to apply for the sponsorship alone. He went Canada in 2011. And after that I changed my mind to follow him because for the sake of my son. My application was received on Jan 2013. that is it

M

mikeymyke

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/

GCMS notes tells you what the officer reviewing your case, is saying about any red flags you have or any concerns.

Order them and you will know exactly why its taking so long

phuongbao03

Apr 23, 2014
mikeymyke said:
GCMS notes tells you what the officer reviewing your case, is saying about any red flags you have or any concerns.

Order them and you will know exactly why its taking so long
Thanks Mikey,

I ll update my case after I order AITP. I myself fill in my application & submit online. I don't apply it thru a lawyer. btw, I live in Saigon.
I am the sponsored person. Can I order ATIP or my husband cause when reading the guidline it says that I hv to fill in the form 5744 for consent

diyabrar

Nov 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2012
File Transfer...
16-05-2012
Med's Request
23-11-2013
Interview........
Waived- Ecas-In process (Nov-18th, 2013)
Passport Req..
23-11-2013 (Mailed over-9-12-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
DM on ecas 01-01-2014
mikeymyke said:
Maybe the strength of your applications is not as good as others, hence the longer processing time. What I mean by that is, for example, I know at least 4 people on this forum, who had Vietnamese spouses, and they got PR in just 6-7 months, this was in 2013. I checked their relationship history, and it was probably the strongest you could have. The sponsor lived with spouse for a couple years in Vietnam. The couple travelled to many countries together, including those difficult for Vietnamese to enter, such as Japan, Korea, and Europe. One of them even had a child together.

So I think because their application is so strong, the VO didn't have to think much to conclude it was a legitimate relationship, and so granted them PR. Maybe with you guys, your application was good, but not overwhelmingly good, so they needed a bit of time to analyze your application.
Not the case....cause i ordered gcms notes 4 times...after intial review application wasnt touched for 17 months..intial review mentioned " straight forward application" :)

Ontario2014

Feb 27, 2014
Mikey is right ... I spend $5 dollars to order the GCMS note and it was the best $5; I have ever spend. The note explain exactly what the Visa Officer view your case ... In October, I order the note and the visa officer highlight all their concerns. I send an enquiry to updates ... and within four weeks after I send the inquiry, our application went on In Progress ... Reading you guys cases, I just want to help because honestly, in October I was sick worrying that they will put my wife on Interview ... Good thing I order the note and everything turn out great.

M

mikeymyke

diyabrar said:
Not the case....cause i ordered gcms notes 4 times...after intial review application wasnt touched for 17 months..intial review mentioned " straight forward application" :)
Ah ok I see. I guess it depends on the person reviewing your case then.

Mikey is right ... I spend $5 dollars to order the GCMS note and it was the best $5; I have ever spend. The note explain exactly what the Visa Officer view your case ... In October, I order the note and the visa officer highlight all their concerns. I send an enquiry to updates ... and within four weeks after I send the inquiry, our application went on In Progress ... Reading you guys cases, I just want to help because honestly, in October I was sick worrying that they will put my wife on Interview ... Good thing I order the note and everything turn out great.
An enquiry to updates, what did you mean by that? You saw a list of concerns, did you just simply mail them extra relationship proof and then they changed to in process?

thanh245

Star Member
Apr 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2012
Doc's Request.
March 24, 2014
File Transfer...
19-11-2012
Med's Request
March 24-2014
Med's Done....
April 4-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 1st,2014-sent may 9.Decision made June 12
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2014
Anyone have any updates on passport submission instructions in Vietnam? Still waiting for ppr

Ontario2014

Feb 27, 2014
mikeymyke said:
Ah ok I see. I guess it depends on the person reviewing your case then.

An enquiry to updates, what did you mean by that? You saw a list of concerns, did you just simply mail them extra relationship proof and then they changed to in process?
I met my wife the first time when I was on 2 weeks business trip (the factory that I work at ..they also have a location in VN) ... the concern was "how come i am on business trip and able to meet a gf?" so I send proof to show that her uncle from VN work at the factory that they send me for business trip in VN ... Picture that I visit his house for dinner and met my wife because I forgot to mention that on my paperwork. I also send extra proof that she visit me at the resort during those week after work hours ... I believe that the visa officer want to Approve all application but you have to be very details and provide strong case.

M

mikeymyke

So the VO didn't email you directly to ask you how you were able to get a gf on business, but they said that on GCMS, so you decided to send the extra proof to them yourself?

Ontario2014

Feb 27, 2014
mikeymyke said:
So the VO didn't email you directly to ask you how you were able to get a gf on business, but they said that on GCMS, so you decided to send the extra proof to them yourself?
Yeah .. I read their concern so I update to them myself because on my application ...i didn't focus on that part ..so I guess they was confuse and curious ...

M

mikeymyke

Ontario2014 said:
Yeah .. I read their concern so I update to them myself because on my application ...i didn't focus on that part ..so I guess they was confuse and curious ...
So it takes them 4 weeks to receive and update your file with your proofs. What's the email and physical address you used to send your extra info? Is there a limit to how much and what you can send? Did you send your evidence by mail or scanned them and sent by email?

Ontario2014

Feb 27, 2014
mikeymyke said:
So it takes them 4 weeks to receive and update your file with your proofs. What's the email and physical address you used to send your extra info? Is there a limit to how much and what you can send? Did you send your evidence by mail or scanned them and sent by email?
My lawyer send a register mail to the CIC address in Singapore ... I dont think there is any limit of how much you can send ...but just make sure that you answers their concern ... No More, No Less ... on my case, they only concern about that issue so I explain that issue only ...