+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ottawa regional medical office

seira mae

Jul 3, 2012
Hi everyone,my name is seira mae,from Philippines,i am currently living and working here in Nassau Bahamas.I have my live in care giver application sent to Jamaica because when you are in Bahamas you can apply only in high commission of Canada in Jamaica.
I did my medical examination to the designated medical practitioner here in Bahamas and they sent it to Ottawa medical Regional Office and they received my medical results last may 17,2012.I only have the proof that they received my medical results by checking Dhl tracking number.Is there any number, email address or contact numbers to call,because i just to follow up,it is taking too long,when the immigration officer call my emplyoyer in toronto,canada they say that it only take a month to have the result of my application after the OMRO received my medical results,
one thing more,i follow up my application in kingston,jamaica they say that they are still waiting my medical results from Ottawa Medical Regional Office to complete the processing of my application.
Please somebody give me some advise about my problem..i am super worried and paranoid of keep on waiting about my application,because its said in the website of canada high commision that its only take 2 months to process my application when you are applying from Bahamas,it like 78 days now when i file my application..
Thank you so much in advance..

daintygirl

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2011
Nomination.....
01-09-2011
File Transfer...
01-02-2012
Med's Request
25-04-2012
Med's Done....
25-05-2012
Passport Req..
waiting
seira mae said:
Hi everyone,my name is seira mae,from Philippines,i am currently living and working here in Nassau Bahamas.I have my live in care giver application sent to Jamaica because when you are in Bahamas you can apply only in high commission of Canada in Jamaica.
I did my medical examination to the designated medical practitioner here in Bahamas and they sent it to Ottawa medical Regional Office and they received my medical results last may 17,2012.I only have the proof that they received my medical results by checking Dhl tracking number.Is there any number, email address or contact numbers to call,because i just to follow up,it is taking too long,when the immigration officer call my emplyoyer in toronto,canada they say that it only take a month to have the result of my application after the OMRO received my medical results,
one thing more,i follow up my application in kingston,jamaica they say that they are still waiting my medical results from Ottawa Medical Regional Office to complete the processing of my application.
Please somebody give me some advise about my problem..i am super worried and paranoid of keep on waiting about my application,because its said in the website of canada high commision that its only take 2 months to process my application when you are applying from Bahamas,it like 78 days now when i file my application..
Thank you so much in advance..
Good day, sorry i am not able to assist you but i am having a similar issue like you, i am in jamaica and filing under the MPNP and did my medical here in jamaica where it was sent to ottawa regional on the may 25, 2012. I am here waiting for the next move only to told last week by immigration that they not receive 2 of my family members medical and they all sent off in one batch except for my son which was an oversite of the receptionist at the medical centre. his was sent off the first week in june 2012. Can u send a contact for immigration here, cause when i called i am not able to speak to anyone only a recording machine.

seira mae

Jul 3, 2012
hi there..

I only send e mail to this e mail address kingston.immigration@international.gc.ca to follow up my application,but i am still waiting for their reply.
Its been almost 4 months now since i sent my application..
Did you have any news from your application???

seira mae

Jul 3, 2012
Anyone please give some advice what i need to do..
Does anyone knows any contact information of Ottawa medical Regional office to follow my medical results..

please..please help.

Thanks in advance :) :) :) :)

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
If you have proof that the medicals were received by Ottawa, there is no need to worry. Check your status on ecas and you may order your GCMS/caips notes. All medical reports go to that office, so it's possible they have not gotten to yours yet. Only your DMP's office can contact the Ottawa office....try asking your DMP.