+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa "family" applicants attended test or interview - please respond

12om3

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
boltz said:
Can't understand. Won't the family sit together, though Qs are asked to each individual? Are you saying officer will sit with each individual adult (of same family) exclusively? Doesn't make sense.
NO .. NOT together .. if it doesn't make sense to you .. I think you better be prepared for it .. just came from the test and IT IS INDIVIDUAL INTERVIEW FOR EACH FAMILY MEMBER .. I'm glad I was prepared :)

12om3

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Trex25 said:
Guys,

The interviews for families are done per family ( partners ) not each one alone, children are not invited for the test nor the interview.
I just came from Ottawa where I did the test and interview with my wife.. just so you know .. IT IS NOT DONE PER FAMILY .. EACH IS INTERVIEWED ALONE .. I'm glad I was prepared :)

12om3

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
moti said:
In Ottawa, at test we were asked to sit at a distance from each other and were interviewed individually.
You are 100% correct .. and I'm glad I prepared when I saw your comment ..THANK YOU :)

FAS

Star Member
Jun 13, 2011
What documents we should prepare for the interview. For myself, my wife And two kids. Thanks

12om3

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FAS said:
What documents we should prepare for the interview. For myself, my wife And two kids. Thanks
For each adult applicant, all original documents you submitted with the application, original ID's and all passports (Refer to the test letter.. a checklist is there).

For the kids just in case take all documents.. likely you will not need them.. the officer just asked me how many kids do I have and how old are they in the middle of quick discussion of what I am doing for living !

Good luck :)

zsha

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2011
LANDED..........
April 2011
Hello Om,

About the birth certificate, it can be confusing. I did not provide one when I submitted my application. I guess, it was just "as example"... I will take the one for my daughter.

All the bests to everyone giving their test soon.....

I will start studying tonight- lol

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks dear :)

zsha said:
Hello Om,

About the birth certificate, it can be confusing. I did not provide one when I submitted my application. I guess, it was just "as example"... I will take the one for my daughter.

All the bests to everyone giving their test soon.....

I will start studying tonight- lol

Sisifo

Nov 5, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interesting how each office differs. In Mississauga we sat separately for the test but were interviewed together.