WAIVED
Passport Req..
04/03/2011. Sent on 08/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
30/03/2011
LANDED..........
25 July 2011
ahmadtajwer said:
Congrats Deeaar, what a great news. When and where are you planning to land? Good luck with your move mate.
Thanx buddy.....we intend to reach Toronto in August 2011 and would explore Mississauga and Brampton area initially.
Will meet up for sure :)

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
Deeaar said:
Thanx buddy.....we intend to reach Toronto in August 2011 and would explore Mississauga and Brampton area initially.
Will meet up for sure :)
Wow i'll be in Toronto than, see you around. I'll be going to New Market area, were thinking of Brampton first but dad found a good house in new market. Will see you Deeaar, keep in touch mate.

canada74

Jun 22, 2010
Nectar said:
Hi all,

As been informed earlier, the applications of Ottawa processing unit and CHC London July 2007 onwards who got their update instructions during 2009 might be finalised during March or by April 2011 because the CHC London would implement GCMS by April 2011.

The November 2007 until February 2008 SAP applicants will start getting update instructions in the next few weeks. The delay behind their update instructions is rolling out of GCMS at CHC London.

God bless all of us.

Nectar
Hi Nectar, Hi all,
I wonder if your message above is still valid. Most of us here expect the PPR before the end of April. Do you see any changes in the expected timeline?

Question to all, I'm signing a 1 year work contract. I have to validate my visa (once received hopefully soon) before the end of this year. Is it ok to make my first landing and then go back to finish my contract before I go back to Canada?

Thanks!

schwarzeradler

Mar 10, 2010
canada74 said:
Hi Nectar, Hi all,
I wonder if your message above is still valid. Most of us here expect the PPR before the end of April. Do you see any changes in the expected timeline?

Question to all, I'm signing a 1 year work contract. I have to validate my visa (once received hopefully soon) before the end of this year. Is it ok to make my first landing and then go back to finish my contract before I go back to Canada?

Thanks!
You, obviously, haven't read his latest breaking news.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/chc-london-sap-fsw-2007-applications-20042011-t69688.0.html

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
canada74 said:
Hi Nectar, Hi all,

Thanks!
Dear canada74,

Due to recent PR applications processing developments at CHC London & CIC, the priority will be given to post June 26, 2010 applicants, fast track applications and small number of SAP FSW 2007 applications including Ottawa transferred PR applications who have already gone through medicals.

I hope this information is of assistance to you.

Nectar

canada74

Jun 22, 2010
Thanks Nectar and Schwarzeradler!

So that means that we have to wait for more than 3 months now before we hope to get the PPR. Anyway, it's good that we know that now!

Guys in the forum, do you have any thoughts about my other question? The scenario of making the first landing in Canada and then go back to work to finish my one-year contract?

Thanks all!

canada74

Jun 22, 2010
I found this on Wikipedia: "A permanent resident must live in Canada for two years out of every five or risk losing that status."

So, I think that means that I can go make my first landing to validate the Visa and get the PR status and then go back to finish my work contract before I return back to Canada. Am I right?

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
canada74 said:
I found this on Wikipedia: "A permanent resident must live in Canada for two years out of every five or risk losing that status."

So, I think that means that I can go make my first landing to validate the Visa and get the PR status and then go back to finish my work contract before I return back to Canada. Am I right?
That's Correct but you need to show your valid PR card or Travel Documents upon re-arrival at Canadian Port of Entry.

Nectar

ss2can_Oman

Dec 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

The "Medical Results have been received" line reappeared in my e-cas this morning. The mailing address disappeared on April 14th. How about Edupolo, lina-Ida, others ?

Lina-Ida

Star Member
Jan 14, 2011
My e-cas shows only " In process" and there isn't anything regarding Medicals.
But if you already got " Meds received " in e-cas, it is excellent sign, hopefully you will get PPR very soon.

ss2can_Oman

Dec 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lina-Ida,

Please click on the "In Process". They mention the date they recd. the application and the date they started processing it. "Medicals Received" is the 3rd line which disappeared on Mar5th along with ahaboubi for me. For him, it reappeared on 7th and 17th he got PPR. In an earlier message, u have mentioned that the "Medicals Received" line is missing for you. I assumed it disappeared ! Hope you and all others waiting receive their PPR soon. Although we hoped for a X-mas present, it could be that the Easter bunny has got it for us :)

edupolo

Jun 24, 2009
Visa Office......
London (Ottawa)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2007
Doc's Request.
17-02-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2010
Med's Done....
27-07-2010
Passport Req..
10-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2011
LANDED..........
21-07-2011
Hello,
I have been quiet for a while because not much has changed, and I have been enjoying the weather in London. We are really going through our British summer right now. Today is the first day in a while when it actually feels cool again.
Regarding our case: Our designated practitioner sent the additional test to the High Commission last Thursday. We have confirmation from his courier that it got there at 12:30 on that day, but they were closed during Easter, so we are waiting until Thursday to email them and ask for their confirmation.

We now have 13 weeks only before our medicals expired, so we are going to be on top of it even if it means upsetting some Case Workers. We have written proof that there is miscommunication amongst them regarding our case, so I want to make them aware that I am concerned about how they are handling my case. I also want to make them aware that since the additional test turned out great and I am out of a further £300 I am expecting them to meet their deadline. I hope that all this triggers something and I get my PPR in the next few weeks. Unfortunately, I need to land in Canada in July, which is the most expensive month of the year to get tickets to North America.

ss2can_Oman: My e-cas is not showing the medical received bit. It did for about 4 weeks months ago but then it disappeared. I really think that we should not pay much attention to that system. I do not think that things appearing or disappearing mean anything.

M+JM: How are you? any news? I am so drained after this tests and to think that I am back to waiting.