Med's Done....
27-07-2010
Passport Req..
10-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2011
LANDED..........
21-07-2011
Ok, so tomorrow will be 16 weeks for my medicals to expire. As you can see, it has gotten to the scary point that I am talking about weeks instead of months. On thursday, it will be two weeks since I sent my case specific enquiry to Ottawa, and still no response. I re-sent it on Sunday. I will wait until Friday, and then I will send a complaint to London CHC in order to check what their counterparts are doing.

At this time, I cannot afford for them to let any more weeks go by, as every week is vital.

On the other hand, I just upgraded my phone contract for a further 12 months and got the iphone 4 finally!!! this probably means that I will get my PPR soon and have to forgo my contract :D

Any updates from anyone? is everyone updating their trackitt.com? I am still missing so many people that I see on this site.

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
Fingers crossed for you edupolo and the others waiting for PPRs........... atleast you have Iphone 4 now, who knows that if we would have got Iphone 4 in canada or not ? ;)

I'm still getting on with everything............... tickets booked for 2nd May ..., still to sort removal company out, does anyone know any cheap sea freight companies?

Getting so many calls from removal companies and foreign exchange transfer companies, will see what happens next.

Good luck to everyone who is awaiting either Meds Req or PPRs, I hope you all get it very soon or otherwise I'll go to Lauriel Avenue in Ottawa, where CPPO presumably is; to get them to issue PPR and MRs of my muckers.

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
edupolo said:
Ok, so tomorrow will be 16 weeks for my medicals to expire. As you can see, it has gotten to the scary point that I am talking about weeks instead of months. On thursday, it will be two weeks since I sent my case specific enquiry to Ottawa, and still no response. I re-sent it on Sunday. I will wait until Friday, and then I will send a complaint to London CHC in order to check what their counterparts are doing.

At this time, I cannot afford for them to let any more weeks go by, as every week is vital.

On the other hand, I just upgraded my phone contract for a further 12 months and got the iphone 4 finally!!! this probably means that I will get my PPR soon and have to forgo my contract :D

Any updates from anyone? is everyone updating their trackitt.com? I am still missing so many people that I see on this site.
Congratulations on your new iphone 4 edupolo :)

Can you please tell me more about trackitt.com !!

Thanks in advance..

edupolo

Jun 24, 2009
Visa Office......
London (Ottawa)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2007
Doc's Request.
17-02-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2010
Med's Done....
27-07-2010
Passport Req..
10-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2011
LANDED..........
21-07-2011
Hi OsamaR,

If you visit www.trackitt.com you will be able to open an account and select all your timelines along the immigration process. This is very useful because you are able to check a spreadsheet where many applicants from all over the world have shared their timelines and you can arrange this list in any way you want (i.e. by Visa office, by Medicals Rcvd date...) it actually gives you lots of infromation, and what is most important, it helps you determine where you stand for in relation to others.

Just click on the CANADA tab and then Federal Skilled Workers Applicants and the rest is pretty self-explanatory. I am sure anyone here who uses trackitt.com will agree that it is a great tool to have.

Let us know if you have any issues.

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
edupolo said:
Hi OsamaR,

If you visit trackitt.com you will be able to open an account and select all your timelines along the immigration process. This is very useful because you are able to check a spreadsheet where many applicants from all over the world have shared their timelines and you can arrange this list in any way you want (i.e. by Visa office, by Medicals Rcvd date...) it actually gives you lots of infromation, and what is most important, it helps you determine where you stand for in relation to others.

Just click on the CANADA tab and then Federal Skilled Workers Applicants and the rest is pretty self-explanatory. I am sure anyone here who uses trackitt.com will agree that it is a great tool to have.

Let us know if you have any issues.
Thank you so much edupolo for the great info..

I just registered and indeed it is a very useful website.. I am trying to get myself familiarized with its content.. Will let you know if I still need further help.. :)
Really appreciate your help..

OsamaR

M+JM

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ahmad, I think EVL and Anglo Pacific gave us our best quotes, it was for BC though.

As for us of course no reply from London, and CPPO has said they can't do anything more for us as we now have been transferred back to London, so we'll keep emailing London every 2 weeks, what a depressing prospect...

Slightly less scary than you Ed, our meds expire in September, add 4-5 weeks to your 16 ... I'm secretely hoping this will be a deadline we can use in our emails and that London will sort everything out before then...Whisful thinking probably...

edupolo

Jun 24, 2009
Visa Office......
London (Ottawa)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2007
Doc's Request.
17-02-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2010
Med's Done....
27-07-2010
Passport Req..
10-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2011
LANDED..........
21-07-2011
After 1.5 weeks, I finally got an answer from CPPO, it just said...

Dear ...
We are waiting from an answer from our medical centre in London.

That was all. I do not understand what answers they are going to get in London if they have been telling me my medicals were with their medical branch in Ottawa. Also, they do not mention any timeframes, how long should I wait for the answer?

The only positive thing is that it was not a standard reply, however, it has confused me even more.

Any thoughts?

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
That's rather confusing coz as per my knowledge, all medicals from all over the world eventually goes to Ottawa for final approval. It might be that they just wrote whatever...... :-\

M+JM

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ed, neither of us can afford to just sit and wait. It took them 1.5 weks just to reply that? Sure, it does look like they've actually looked at your file instead of a standard reply. But things aren't moving either! Write to London too, and keep emailing Ottawa/London avery 2 weeks. At least that's what we're going to do.
With CHC London promising a 28 business days reply and the minister (emailed yesterday) promising 10-30 days (bet we'll be 30...), we just can't afford to wait for a reply before sending out another enquiry!! If they're hopeless at finding out what happened to your meds, find out yourself! Have you tried what someone has suggested, asking your DMP and tracking your meds?

edupolo

Jun 24, 2009
Visa Office......
London (Ottawa)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2007
Doc's Request.
17-02-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2010
Med's Done....
27-07-2010
Passport Req..
10-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2011
LANDED..........
21-07-2011
yes, my DMP confirmed the tracking number and the delivery to London CHC, but after that, I do not know if they actually ever sent it to Ottawa. I guess I will write to London myself tonight just to check if they can give me more information. We will write back to Ottawa on Saturday to follow up on the answer from London.

It is so annoying that after all the money and all the organisation that we have put into it, we are not getting the same in return, and we are the ones having to direct them on what to do.

M+JM

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
edupolo said:
It is so annoying that after all the money and all the organisation that we have put into it, we are not getting the same in return, and we are the ones having to direct them on what to do.
This seems to be a very Canadian problem... We need to get our qualifications recognised in order to be allowed to teach in BC. We began the process and sent the certifying body all our documents in AUGUST, along with the 700$ (yes, that's seven hundred dollars...) Every month a letter would arrive, "we still need XX", to which we wrote back "XX was sent to you in August". They did this 3 times :eek:, each time we had to remind them that they had indeed all the documents. Couldn't have realised themselves... Someone finally got back to us but asked for the contact details of our institutions, tried twice then gave up and asked ME to contact my Unis and ask them to phone Canada... So for 700$, they're asking me to do the work?!? :eek: Good think I started early, what if we had waited to land in BC? 8 months and I still haven't received the final certification... It's almost a good thing our visas are taking so long!

What with this and their immigration services, a very poor image of admin in Canada indeed... You really got to WANT to go there, because they certainly won't make it easy for you!
We're going to New York next week, we can reflect upon our own situation as we gaze at the Statue of Liberty... "Give me your tired, your poor,Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free"... Tired indeed....

schwarzeradler

Mar 10, 2010
Hey AhmadTajwer and others,
Just out of curiosity , would anyone of you know what happened to Coffeepot' case - I mean the Lady on the British Expat forum?

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
Hey schwarzeradler, what's up, coffeepot hasn't responded to any posts for ages. What I believe is if she would get anything, she would send the message straightaway. schwarzeradler, I believe she doesn't remember her application dates accurately, coz if you see her posts, she was never interested to bug CHC.

edupolo

Jun 24, 2009
Visa Office......
London (Ottawa)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2007
Doc's Request.
17-02-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2010
Med's Done....
27-07-2010
Passport Req..
10-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2011
LANDED..........
21-07-2011
Yes, no idea what happened to this applicant.
I really hope he/she did not turn out to be one of those that once they get what they were looking for they don't even update their profile. I have seen it quite a lot here.
If you organise trackitt.com by Medicals Done date, you will notice that many have forgotten to update the date of PPR but their profiles have not been updated for ages.
In this case, I am sure she would give us an update.
As for me, still no news and waiting for London to send answer to Ottawa, who should send an update to me... I will email them over the weekend again to chase for their findings and a bit of clarification.

schwarzeradler

Mar 10, 2010
Thank you ever so much, guy's. I was just wondering and trying to figure out what happened in the OP' case.
Fingers crossed for you Ed and the others. Hopefully you all get a positive and deciding response - as an Easter present from them. I honestly don't see how cases like mine and others who applied after you Guy's will move if your cases are not finalized.

Oh, By the way Ed which Mobile provider did you go with for your I phone, as I have been keeping mine on hold as well just for the same reasons.
Could you please let me know as I am due for a Free upgrade with "three" @ the beginning of June, but they want a 24Months contract though.
For understandable reason's could you please PM me.
Thanks.

Good Luck to you all and have a great weekend.