+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Original documents on the testing day for citizenship

jilwjung

Apr 12, 2017
Hi there

I will have a test in the next 2 weeks. On the testing day I need to bring all original documents
however, for ielts result I don't have an original because I sent it to cic since when I was apply for PR
Is there any problem ? Please share your opinion.
Thank you

cec20131209

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 09, 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 29, 2014
Med's Request
Jun 18, 2014
Med's Done....
Jun 20, 2014, RPRF Request on Jul 15, 2014, Paid same day
Passport Req..
Jul 24, 2014, Sent Jul 25, 2014, passport recvd on July 28, passport sent from ottawa Sept 2 2014
VISA ISSUED...
September 02 2014
LANDED..........
September 04 2014, PR Card Processing Started on October 03, 2014. Received PR Card on October 10, 2014
I have the same question..PLEASE HELP..

HamiltonApplicant

Apr 3, 2017
Hamilton
Visa Office......
Munich, Germany
App. Filed.......
Jan 2007
Med's Request
Dec 2009
Med's Done....
Jan 2010
Passport Req..
Apr 2010
VISA ISSUED...
May 2010
LANDED..........
25-11-2010
Hi there

I will have a test in the next 2 weeks. On the testing day I need to bring all original documents
however, for ielts result I don't have an original because I sent it to cic since when I was apply for PR
Is there any problem ? Please share your opinion.
Thank you
I have the same question..PLEASE HELP..
No, Photocopy of IELTS will do! In addition to all the documents whose copies you submitted to CIC while applying, I would suggest you take all the passports(Both current and expired) and proof of employment(Pay stubs, etc).

The officer who interviewed me did not ask for expired passports or proof of employment. However, I overheard another officer asking an applicant to provide the proof employment....

Basically take all the available documents that can support your physical presence in Canada. Interview is all about ascertaining whether or not the applicant was physically present in Canada for the required number of days...

jilwjung

Apr 12, 2017
No, Photocopy of IELTS will do! In addition to all the documents whose copies you submitted to CIC while applying, I would suggest you take all the passports(Both current and expired) and proof of employment(Pay stubs, etc).

The officer who interviewed me did not ask for expired passports or proof of employment. However, I overheard another officer asking an applicant to provide the proof employment....

Basically take all the available documents that can support your physical presence in Canada. Interview is all about ascertaining whether or not the applicant was physically present in Canada for the required number of days...
Thank you for your reply :)