+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Opportunity to immigrate to a small city in Manitoba

ankitbnl406

Jan 2, 2013
Hi All,

For the "Morden Community Driven Immigration Initiative" Program.

I have made an excel sheet to track the status of each individual. So please check the following link and send me your information to fill that form or send me your email id so that i can add you and then you can fill your data yourself.

By this way, we can see each individual where they are in the list and can help to each other.

This would also be helpful for Shelly Voth – Immigration Coordinator, she can easily see the information of each individual (Where he/she is) and She can also update the status of each individual if required.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqqMuTtRQOCMdFJodzNTYUVUNlUyQ3dfRk9wX3ZsekE&usp=sharing

If you find any problem or query, please let me know.

Please try to fill the data who wants to immigrate to Morden asap.

Regards,
Ankit

Aug 14, 2013
Good afternoon Ricardoc, Please give me some information, if I apply for Morden this month, and is denied, disturb me apply for work and study for Ontario in August? I had intended to study in Ontario, but I saw an opportunity Morden, I'm afraid to get my name in warning, but the study also .

I await answers, and thank you.
Anderson Toledo

lexis

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 15, 2014
Nomination.....
August 30, 2014
AOR Received.
April 17 - XEP & May 7 - EP and UCI
IELTS Request
none
Med's Request
May 22, 2015
Med's Done....
May 30, 2015
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
July 22, 2015
Gerly061007 said:
One thing for sure, the Morden coordinator is a really nice lady and she works professionally. I have asked 6 of my friends to apply for this initiative, 5 submitted in may. 3 of them were interviewed via skype immediately and 3 are awaiting for review in July. The last 3 submitted the application after they had the committee meeting. guess it's a matter of qualifications. One of those who were interviewed this may submitted the application last March but still, he was interviewed. :)

Hi gerl, nakapag EV kna ba? Naiskedyul na kasi kmi ng ntrvw ,kapasa lg nmin noong aug 3 , nakatanggap kaagad kmi ng reply na pipili kmi ng araw pra skype ntrvw.kaso marami pa kami gnagawa , baka mkabigay ka naman ng mga listahan ano yong mga tinanong nila aside na nasa cv mo.appreciated . Salamat

qsw

Star Member
Nov 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
nd
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
19may2011
Hi friends ,
today i tried to apply two time but i received failed message . please any one help me to send my application to svoth.
svoth@mordenmb.com Is it correct email ?

Ricardoc

Jul 23, 2013
Anderson Toledo said:
Good afternoon Ricardoc, Please give me some information, if I apply for Morden this month, and is denied, disturb me apply for work and study for Ontario in August? I had intended to study in Ontario, but I saw an opportunity Morden, I'm afraid to get my name in warning, but the study also .

I await answers, and thank you.
Anderson Toledo
Hi Anderson.

I don't think it will disturb you to apply to Ontario to study.

The reason of that is because the selection features are different from place to place. To apply to Morden, for example, you may need welding experience (example), but to apply to Ontario to study you don't need that kind of experience.

As far as I know, there is no reason to have a problem with Ontario if you get denied by Morden. Specially that from place to place they have their own way to choose people.

Hope I could help. Also important to say that I don't work with the Immigration sector and all the information provided are from studies that I made on the internet. :)

Ricardoc

Jul 23, 2013
qsw said:
Hi friends ,
today i tried to apply two time but i received failed message . please any one help me to send my application to svoth.
svoth @ mordenmb.com Is it correct email ?
Hi Qsw,

The e-mail is correct. Please, try to send from another internet place. The problem may be in your internet access. I had no poblem so far and you are the first to bring that problem up. :D

Ricardoc

Jul 23, 2013
Hello folks!

Just to let you know. I have an internet friend from a Brazilian forum that was selected for the interview last week. She received the inquired on July 31st.

So far nothing decided, but just to let you know that a few things are happening.

qsw

Star Member
Nov 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
nd
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
19may2011
Thanks recardoc,
i sent it , have u an idea in how many days we will get response ?

Ricardoc

Jul 23, 2013
qsw said:
Thanks recardoc,
i sent it , have u an idea in how many days we will get response ?
Hi qsw,

It is hard to say. You may receive an e-mail from them saying that it will be revised on the following months. However, only the candidates that are interesting to them will be contact.

I sent my last month and it was said that by August my application would be revised. If I don't get any news from them until august 31st, I will probably try something else.

Good luck !

qsw

Star Member
Nov 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
nd
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
19may2011
Hi Ricrdoc,
i think we are in the same boat, i also received an e mail, they will review my application by August. If you receive any news please share it, me will also.

best wishes
qsw

amaljosegeorge

Star Member
Aug 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
AOR Received.
2-2-2016
Hi..i am a physiotherapist who hold a master degree..with 6 months of experiance..my wife is a nurse with experiance of 2 years and hold a bachelor degree in nursing.ielts we both are having overall score of 7 and both of our credentialls are evaluated by manitoba liscencing body for our respective professions and are elegible for liscence exam...can anybody please comment on our chances for morden..with my wife as principle applicant..we have around $18000 as settlement funds..no children..any sugession will be highly appriciated..thank you..

Bh.Akbarian

Aug 13, 2013
Hi,
I have sent my documents in July and I have received an E-mail that my application will be reviewed in August.Does it mean that if I do not receive any contact in August, my application is denied?

Best wishes,
Behnam

Ricardoc

Jul 23, 2013
amaljosegeorge said:
Hi..i am a physiotherapist who hold a master degree..with 6 months of experiance..my wife is a nurse with experiance of 2 years and hold a bachelor degree in nursing.ielts we both are having overall score of 7 and both of our credentialls are evaluated by manitoba liscencing body for our respective professions and are elegible for liscence exam...can anybody please comment on our chances for morden..with my wife as principle applicant..we have around $18000 as settlement funds..no children..any sugession will be highly appriciated..thank you..
Hi Amal,

TO check that you may see this web site, on the site mordenmb.com/business/immigrate-to-morden/how-to-get-here - Do I qualify to apply for Morden’s Community Driven Immigration Initiative?

However, with what you told before about yourselves, you may qualify better to Quebec. Look for some information about Quebec and you may find that they are in need of those areas.

Good Luck.

Ricardoc

Jul 23, 2013
Bh.Akbarian said:
Hi,
I have sent my documents in July and I have received an E-mail that my application will be reviewed in August.Do it means that if I do not receive any contact in August, my application is denied?

Best wishes,
Behnam
Hello Bh.akbarian,

Most likely if you don't received anything by the end of August you may understand that. Checking the website from Morden it says that only eligibles applicants will be contact.

I have sent my applicant last month and, so far, no answer. I will wait until the end of August. After that, I'll move forward.

Good Luck!