+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

opinion

Shenky

Dec 7, 2014
:(
Hi .. I got accepted to the University of Manitoba into University 1 for my undergradrate degree.. paid my complete tuition fees. I got a room in residence on camp... did my course registration...
my Course start in winter, jan 06 2015 and I applied for visa using an agency called Maple education Canada on the 14th of November 2014. its three weeks now tho... the problem i have is that I'm nervous.. its my cousin ( mum ) sponsoring me and we have different last names... pls do u think i will get the visa...

Dec 8, 2014
When I applied for a visa, my sponsor and I had different last names. I don't think they care about last names as long as you meet all the requirements. If you included all the required documents, then you should be okay. Good luck!!

Talha Gujjar

May 12, 2014
Milton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS,Global Karachi,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-11-2014
File Transfer...
06-11-2014
Med's Request
20-11-2014
Med's Done....
03-12-2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Submitted with Application
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
26-12-2014
projectsdefined said:
When I applied for a visa, my sponsor and I had different last names. I don't think they care about last names as long as you meet all the requirements. If you included all the required documents, then you should be okay. Good luck!!
Shenky said:
:(
Hi .. I got accepted to the University of Manitoba into University 1 for my undergradrate degree.. paid my complete tuition fees. I got a room in residence on camp... did my course registration...
my Course start in winter, jan 06 2015 and I applied for visa using an agency called Maple education Canada on the 14th of November 2014. its three weeks now tho... the problem i have is that I'm nervous.. its my cousin ( mum ) sponsoring me and we have different last names... pls do u think i will get the visa...
he is right..