+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Openwork permit visa for my spouse

sudichat

Jul 27, 2021
Hi,

I have a query regarding open work permit for my spouse. I have applied for non-sds study visa and open work permit visa for my spouse. Today, I have got an email for the original passport. However, my. wife's medical is not updated yet. How long it will take to reflect? Does anyone have a similar experience? Appreciate your feedback.
Thanks in advance.

raj_sevak

Jan 24, 2022
Hi,

I have a query regarding open work permit for my spouse. I have applied for non-sds study visa and open work permit visa for my spouse. Today, I have got an email for the original passport. However, my. wife's medical is not updated yet. How long it will take to reflect? Does anyone have a similar experience? Appreciate your feedback.
Thanks in advance.
Hii
this is raj. you should update your medical as soon as possible. and I have another doubt that you can not get a passport request without medical. I have one question for you. How long did you wait for your passport request after file submission? I have also applied for an open work permit for my wife. that's why I want to know that. and where are you from?

sudichat

Jul 27, 2021
Hii
this is raj. you should update your medical as soon as possible. and I have another doubt that you can not get a passport request without medical. I have one question for you. How long did you wait for your passport request after file submission? I have also applied for an open work permit for my wife. that's why I want to know that. and where are you from?
Hello Mr. Raj. Probably my query was not clear to you. I have submitted both Visa applications together on 9th Oct 2021. We did medical prior to the visa application. My medical was reflected on the CIC website on 1st Nov 2021, however my. wife's medical still not updated. The medical center confirmed that they have submitted both the medical results to the CIC. My query is how long it takes to reflect nowadays? If anyone has any idea?
I am from Hyderabad, India.