+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Open work permit refusal

Arshdeol2010

May 5, 2018
Hello my name is Arshdeep kaur. I’m student in Montreal. We firstly applied my husband’s open work permit in February 2019. Until now we got 3 times refusal. Can anyone help me

Arshdeol2010

May 5, 2018
When we applied in feb 2019. They gave us interview. After 4 months they send refusal letter. And the reason was failed to comply the request of biometric 16(1). Then i applied my study permit extension because my visa was going to expired. After 30 days i got study permit extension. Then we applied again and within 15 days we received refusal letter and for the 2nd time they put section 205(c)(ii) of the regulation. Then now we applied in November again we received refusal letter and now they give reason will not leave canada section 200(1)
Can anyone help me?

Reactions: jessy87

Ajnim

Oct 18, 2018
Pls Help..I got my open work permit extension refused today. The officer thought that I applied for an extension of a PGWP which I'm aware I cannot it cannot renewed. I applied for an open work permit based on my spouse closed work permit which is expired June 2021. Can I apply for a reconsideration request and how long does it take to process??

vivaan khera

May 6, 2018
When we applied in feb 2019. They gave us interview. After 4 months they send refusal letter. And the reason was failed to comply the request of biometric 16(1). Then i applied my study permit extension because my visa was going to expired. After 30 days i got study permit extension. Then we applied again and within 15 days we received refusal letter and for the 2nd time they put section 205(c)(ii) of the regulation. Then now we applied in November again we received refusal letter and now they give reason will not leave canada section 200(1)
Can anyone help me?
you should apply caips notes then you can reapply .