+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Open Work permit for a spouse of an international student

Jicijoy

Nov 6, 2018
hello boss,
i am in a difficult situation as i recently got married in india and i m on work permit in canada. my marriage was really simple but we did court marriage and i have a valid marriage certificate. is this material sufficient to apply
Hai, does your spouse got visa? Because I am also in the same situation. We are in 3 years relationship. But rarely we met due to long distance before I Came to Canada. But I got married on June 2019. It was register marriage and and so simple. We took only less photos in our phones during our marriage. But after we took a lot of personal photos. But I submitted other documents like LIC form, bank joint account, travel together tickets, marriage certificate, and chat history. But the consultant is not satisfied with our photos. Any way I am going to apply for my spouse asap by taking risk.

niks1012

Feb 19, 2018
Hi I am applying for student Visa for Jan22 intake with my spouse. So I just wanted to know how to show proof of funds of CAD14000? Can I submit in GIC or GIC is only for student and for spouse I have to show bank balance? Can you please help me with this?

niks1012

Feb 19, 2018
Hi I am applying for student Visa for Jan22 intake with my spouse. So I just wanted to know how to show proof of funds of CAD14000? Can I submit in GIC or GIC is only for student and for spouse I have to show bank balance? Can you please help me with this?