+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

oopnp

madattray90

Mar 6, 2015
Hi. I know this might sound irritating to a few but pls let me know what are the costs of applying OOPNP..! I surfed net but frankly i did not understand much. I need guidance. And also pls let me know that does the application to OOPNP grants an ITA to all above 400. Mine is 450 so is it sure that I'd get OOPNP call..? I satisfy all the requirements and criteria.
Kindly guide. :)

stak

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Go through this one: Application fee is $1500

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL_HOW.html

madattray90

Mar 6, 2015
Thanks. So will my 450 crs sure to get the nomination???? Or it's a gamble. They may or may not give it even if the score is above 400..

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
madattray90 said:
Thanks. So will my 450 crs sure to get the nomination???? Or it's a gamble. They may or may not give it even if the score is above 400..
The simple selection criteria is 400+ score, bachelor's degree and proof of funds, profile creation after june 1st, show interest to Ontario in the province. Though many satisfy these criteria, it is not necessarily that all of them should get Invitation. We really do not know how the invitations are being sent but you can definitely try.

Aquarian25

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
madattray90 said:
Did you receive PT notification from OOPNP? It's not purely a gamble, but depend on how you present your application. If everything is good, you may get a nomination.

madattray90

Mar 6, 2015
What is PT notification? Actually i applied through an agent n now they are asking for ₹34000/- more to apply to OOPNP. However they didn't tell me anything about 1500CAD non-refundable fee. Now this would cost me more than a lakh which is too much gor me..
Regarding presentation of my application i know the agency would do better than me if i were applying individually..

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
madattray90 said:
What is PT notification? Actually i applied through an agent n now they are asking for ₹34000/- more to apply to OOPNP. However they didn't tell me anything about 1500CAD non-refundable fee. Now this would cost me more than a lakh which is too much gor me..
Regarding presentation of my application i know the agency would do better than me if i were applying individually..
Its just an advice but rest you are mature enough to take decision!! Do not hire anyone trust me you can think lawyers in Canada are not clear with these express entry rules how can Indian consultants can do it for you? My suggestion, spend some time on this forum and gather all information. Some of the members are rude and irritating but majority of the members will guide you. I have finished with my studies and opportunities i got from this forum is way more than just a thanx. I am clear with all rules, provincial nomination and i will encourage you to stay here and ask questions.

Dont fall under the trap of these useless consultants and 34,000rs is way way expensive just for OOpnp which you can do everything by yourself by looking at checklist. Save your money because you have to spend a lot in future for immigration purpose

madattray90

Mar 6, 2015
You guys are right regarding the trap. Thing is that i have been trapped and paid them so I'm least interested in paying them anymore amount. Also I'm not in a hurry to immigrate to canada. I'd apply to oopnp only if there are bright chances as for me even 1500CAD is not a small amount. I'm sure everything is so new that nobody knows what will happen next. Do u suggest me to wait for some time and see the pattern of OOPNP???
Thanks for your guidance :)

madattray90

Mar 6, 2015
Jaiveer Singh said:
Its just an advice but rest you are mature enough to take decision!! Do not hire anyone trust me you can think lawyers in Canada are not clear with these express entry rules how can Indian consultants can do it for you? My suggestion, spend some time on this forum and gather all information. Some of the members are rude and irritating but majority of the members will guide you. I have finished with my studies and opportunities i got from this forum is way more than just a thanx. I am clear with all rules, provincial nomination and i will encourage you to stay here and ask questions.

Dont fall under the trap of these useless consultants and 34,000rs is way way expensive just for OOpnp which you can do everything by yourself by looking at checklist. Save your money because you have to spend a lot in future for immigration purpose
What are chances of an individual with CRS 450 and is a dentist by profession. If anyhow they are considering the professions then i guess dentists won't be preferred as i heard there are already so many dentists in Ontario.

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
madattray90 said:
What are chances of an individual with CRS 450 and is a dentist by profession. If anyhow they are considering the professions then i guess dentists won't be preferred as i heard there are already so many dentists in Ontario.
If they will go according to occupation and Noc then i would consider that i have no chance for next 5 years because i am into management field and you can speculate how many people are in management field including students, born canadians and skilled workers so they are not going according to noc

madattray90

Mar 6, 2015
Jaiveer Singh said:
If they will go according to occupation and Noc then i would consider that i have no chance for next 5 years because i am into management field and you can speculate how many people are in management field including students, born canadians and skilled workers so they are not going according to noc
so it is definitely worth trying. can we know how many applied under OOPNP and how many got nomination? what if i decide to wait as i dont want my money to go waste ..

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
madattray90 said:
so it is definitely worth trying. can we know how many applied under OOPNP and how many got nomination? what if i decide to wait as i dont want my money to go waste ..
Though i have applied BC pnp but i know some things about OOPNP as one of my friend applied it. If i would be in your shoes and i am near to 450 i would never wait for ITA. Its my opinion and i can be wrong, i think it would be hard to see points near to 450 now because all provinces have opened their PnP and we can easily figure out that CiC is unpredictable And they can do one draw a month if they would not get enough LMIA, pnp and candidates like 465ish( just my point as i am writing here to see past trend).

People who got invitation from ontario should be lucky as there are thousands of workers who cant apply pnp, lmia or cant even eligible for express entry. For CIC they think about money but i would suggest dont think about money, its just 1500$ and you will recover this in 2 months(as per entry level job) or 1 month(professional job).

I am at 399 and i could never wait for these draws if pnp is open :) rest your decision

AB3087

Star Member
May 11, 2015
madattray90 said:

Dear madattray
If u r dentist and applying under noc code 3112 or a dentist then u shud not apply becoz dentist is a regulated profession and u will need a license for it before u apply.

U shud try and search more about it.
All d best

madattray90

Mar 6, 2015
AB3087 said:
Dear madattray
If u r dentist and applying under noc code 3112 or a dentist then u shud not apply becoz dentist is a regulated profession and u will need a license for it before u apply.

U shud try and search more about it.
All d best
I can't get the dds admission without PR. I need PR for that only