+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

Dreams1985

Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all
I have just submitted my application. Can someone tell me what's after this
If I open my application it's still says elegibility review in progress. How long will it take
For any other status to come. I read some members got request for schedule 4 even next day after submitting application. Do I need to worry for anything.

hamoonExpressEntry

Jan 23, 2015
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
21-09-2015
Could we add schedule 4 to our application before they ask for it? We can upload it as part of an explanation letter.

Dreams1985

Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hamoonExpressEntry said:
Could we add schedule 4 to our application before they ask for it? We can upload it as part of an explanation letter.
may be some senior can guide you on this.but most of the members got request to upload after Submission

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hamoonExpressEntry said:
Schedule 4 and Schedule A are the forms they ask only after the submission.. You dont need to submit it without asking.... Just submit everything else you have to.. They will ask u if they need anything else..

Queries

Jul 7, 2015
ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Oct 2015
Doc's Request.
Multiple times
Nomination.....
ON
AOR Received.
26 Oct 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24 Feb 2016 :)
VISA ISSUED...
1-March-2016 (Passport received - 11 March 2016)
LANDED..........
12-March-2106
canada_CEC2410 said:
Is the reference letters from the previous company need to submit. I did not submitted the reference letters for OINP instead I submited my Experience letters for my previous employers. I have worked for 3 different companies back in my home country , one of them is shut down now. Can somebody tell if I upload experience letters from my previous employers is sufficient.
hi- even i have reference letter for my current company and experience letter/appointment letter/exit letter (but not ref letter) for previous company . During OOPNP i have submitted all these . can we do the same for Post ITA application ?? what answer you got ?

ddw2014

Sep 19, 2014
Just got an Email saying that I got a new message from myCIC account. However, I am on a trip and forget my password. So I tried several time for both password and the password retrieve questions but both failed and my account is suspended until 24 hours later. So how long can I wait to accept the nomination? Is there any other way to get the password back? Thank you!

preeti.msingh109

Jul 18, 2014
U have 30 days to accept nomination. How could you forget your password :eek: ?

Try doing it when you are free from chaos around..I believe you atleast have to answer those security questions to access your account. If nothings helps, call CIC.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dreams1985 said:
may be some senior can guide you on this.but most of the members got request to upload after Submission
Dream1985,
I went through your comprehensive list of docs that you have uploaded after ITA. It is really comprehensive and thought I would post the link of the same in this forum here.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/asivad-please-help-before-pressing-button-for-final-submission-t352988.0.html;msg4671634#msg4671634

Can you please let me know if we need to upload the provincial nomination certificate anywhere. Is it required ?

Dreams1985

Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajanvnv said:
Dream1985,
I went through your comprehensive list of docs that you have uploaded after ITA. It is really comprehensive and thought I would post the link of the same in this forum here.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/asivad-please-help-before-pressing-button-for-final-submission-t352988.0.html;msg4671634#msg4671634

Can you please let me know if we need to upload the provincial nomination certificate anywhere. Is it required ?
No need to upload certificate. For the fact your score is jumped to 600 points , itself shows you are nominated. CIC can ask the certificate later if they need it

robins.scaria

Oct 5, 2015
hi all,
I received a request for additional documents, more specifically 6 months bank statement.
As proof of funds I had shown a FD which has matured now and has got automatically renewed for another year.
I have another savings account too,iam confused which statements does the OINP require from me, FD account statement or savings statement.
please do reply,waiting for your advises.

thanks,
robins

Dreams1985

Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
robins.scaria said:
hi all,
I received a request for additional documents, more specifically 6 months bank statement.
As proof of funds I had shown a FD which has matured now and has got automatically renewed for another year.
I have another savings account too,iam confused which statements does the OINP require from me, FD account statement or savings statement.
please do reply,waiting for your advises.

thanks,
robins
Provide with both the statements.

Dreams1985

Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How long it takes for ECAS access to come after submitting online application.

Dreams1985

Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All

I got request for additional docs Schedule 4 and Schedule 4a.

Please help me to clarify below :

Schedule 4 : What must i write in Funds. Is it same amount as what i mentioned while filling my EE profile
What must i write in Provincial Stream/Category : I have applied for Ontario Human Capital Priority Stream. Shall i mention that here
Also Can i write all these electronically and then take print out do my signature and then scan again

Schedule 4a : NA to me. So can someone share format of LOE for it. Also can i upload LOE in a same placeholder where there is a space given to me to upload schedule 4a form

Please help.

Many thanks

drkv78

Jan 13, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OOPNP
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
21.09.2015 (e-APR)
IELTS Request
-
Passport Req..
15.Feb.2016. PPR submit: 25.02.2016
VISA ISSUED...
10.Mar.2016
LANDED..........
21.Mar.2016
Dreams1985 said:
Hi all
I have just submitted my application. Can someone tell me what's after this
If I open my application it's still says elegibility review in progress. How long will it take
For any other status to come. I read some members got request for schedule 4 even next day after submitting application. Do I need to worry for anything.
Hi,

No one knows about CIC to the extent of 100%.
Even I have submitted all the documents by 21st Sep. and nothing happened except auto e-APR (or AoR).
wait, wait and wait until cic responds you.
However, all the stages would eventually finish with-in 6-months time frame.
please add your details/timelines in the spread-sheet (see the link at the bottom of the signature).

Dreams1985

Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dreams1985 said:
Hi All

I got request for additional docs Schedule 4 and Schedule 4a.

Please help me to clarify below :

Schedule 4 : What must i write in Funds. Is it same amount as what i mentioned while filling my EE profile
What must i write in Provincial Stream/Category : I have applied for Ontario Human Capital Priority Stream. Shall i mention that here
Also Can i write all these electronically and then take print out do my signature and then scan again

Schedule 4a : NA to me. So can someone share format of LOE for it. Also can i upload LOE in a same placeholder where there is a space given to me to upload schedule 4a form

Please help.

Many thanks
those who have submitted their 4 and 4a forms. Please help me.