+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

rielee

Sep 19, 2015
Hi heeru_maan and Asivad,

On the documents checklist for employment records, are paystubs necessary? It says there "Proof must include a reference letter from your employer and pay stubs, if you have them."

Thanks!

canada_CEC2410

Oct 28, 2014
Hi ,

Can somebody let me know how many of you are waiting for RPRF requests. I see there is no movement on the PNP applications these days.

nads1

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London, England
LANDED..........
26-03-2016
ali27 said:
Got my ITA today.

Question regarding uploading forms. Is it at the end of the forms that they request for you to upload documents?
CONGRATS!

Yes, after you have completed all sections, there will be a list automatically generated.

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rielee said:
Hi heeru_maan and Asivad,

On the documents checklist for employment records, are paystubs necessary? It says there "Proof must include a reference letter from your employer and pay stubs, if you have them."

Thanks!
Not mandatory. A detailed reference letter will suffice.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
llgn_sp said:
There is no place to upload our IELTS sheet. How come??

Help!
Yes, there is no separate placeholder but you can attach it along with your educational documents. (Marksheet, diploma/degree, ECA, IELTS)

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
I've had previous PR applications refused by CIC, so I answered "yes" in the statutory questions. Should I upload the refusal letters in the LoE section now, or wait for the Schedule A request?

bindas123

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
NB,Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-11-2015
AOR Received.
19-12-2015
Hello Everyone,

can some one answer me a question.

Do we actually get an option to upload the PNP certificate or any letter stating we got PNP after we got check list in our CIC account, if we are invited under PNP at federal? i got under PNP the federal invitation but i do not see an option or an upload option stating to upload the PNP certificate or anything that sort of? Can some one say if this is normal or i am missing some thing in my procedure?

i do work on PG work permit in canada, under the work information in the forms earlier before i got invitation i am not sure if i answered this question wrong " do you have a valid job offer in canada" i answered "yes" do you have an lmia "NO". later one of my friend mentioned that we should actually answer it to "NO" for do u have a valid job offer in canada. so i just edited this form after i got invitation today, is this fine or did i do some thing wrong here? wanted to know whether i can proceed further or should i decline invitation if i did anything wrong?!!!!! even though by answering "yes" to the above question my over all points do not change any and in the check-list it was asking me for additional two docs to upload for employment offer and letter of employment kinda when i answer "yes'

Can some one please enlighten me with the info. please and thanks.

prernarula

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-12-2015
Nomination.....
Ontario
AOR Received.
29-12-2015
RSS2015 said:
Is pcc required for minor children too?
No Only for adults

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
bellaluna said:
I've had previous PR applications refused by CIC, so I answered "yes" in the statutory questions. Should I upload the refusal letters in the LoE section now, or wait for the Schedule A request?
Why wait for the Schedule A request? Upload them now and attach a LOE that clearly describes your situation. Expecting a Schedule A will only delay the processing if your application.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
bindas123 said:
Hello Everyone,

can some one answer me a question.

Do we actually get an option to upload the PNP certificate or any letter stating we got PNP after we got check list in our CIC account, if we are invited under PNP at federal? i got under PNP the federal invitation but i do not see an option or an upload option stating to upload the PNP certificate or anything that sort of? Can some one say if this is normal or i am missing some thing in my procedure?

i do work on PG work permit in canada, under the work information in the forms earlier before i got invitation i am not sure if i answered this question wrong " do you have a valid job offer in canada" i answered "yes" do you have an lmia "NO". later one of my friend mentioned that we should actually answer it to "NO" for do u have a valid job offer in canada. so i just edited this form after i got invitation today, is this fine or did i do some thing wrong here? wanted to know whether i can proceed further or should i decline invitation if i did anything wrong?!!!!! even though by answering "yes" to the above question my over all points do not change any and in the check-list it was asking me for additional two docs to upload for employment offer and letter of employment kinda when i answer "yes'

Can some one please enlighten me with the info. please and thanks.
Was there a change in CRS points before and after you made the change? (I am sure there would not have been any change in points but just confirming). If there was no change in points, I don't see the reason why you would have to decline the ITA. Go ahead and accept it.

prernarula

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-12-2015
Nomination.....
Ontario
AOR Received.
29-12-2015
hi everyone..

got my ITA :) Congrats to all of you who have recd the ITA too....

One very silly query...what's LOE (Letter of explanation is it???)

Heeru could you please update the sheet with the ITA date

Thanks everyone for sharing your experiences...it's a big learning and helps you prepare better :)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
prernarula said:
hi everyone..

got my ITA :) Congrats to all of you who have recd the ITA too....

One very silly query...what's LOE (Letter of explanation is it???)

Heeru could you please update the sheet with the ITA date

Thanks everyone for sharing your experiences...it's a big learning and helps you prepare better :)
Congrats!! Wish you good luck for the rest of the process :) .

Yes, LOE = Letter of Explanation. If you see the need to explain something to the VO (alternate document submitted, case-specific situation etc), you can write a LOE and submit it so that the VO understands what is going on!!