+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

Cofca

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
23-06-2016
After I submitted requested documents, my application status showed 'Submitted' for the last one week. Today, I logged in and saw the status as 'Updated'. I logged out and an hour, I logged in only to see it back to 'Submitted'. This system is crazy....

ps42166

May 22, 2015
Dear Experts,

My application was rejected CIC as I forgot to attach my PCC.

----------------------------------------------Message from CIC -------------------------------------------------------------
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has reviewed your application for
permanent residence. We have determined that your application does not meet the requirements
of a complete application as described in sections 10 and 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee
Protection Regulations. Your application is rejected for being incomplete.
Specifically, your application does not include the following elements:

- Police Certificate: You

Refund of fees

As we are rejecting your application, IRCC will refund the fees that you have paid. This includes
a refund of the processing fee and the Right of Permanent Residence Fee, if you have already
paid this fee.
Job Seeker account

Since your application is rejected, you are no longer a candidate for Express Entry and your
Express Entry profile number is no longer valid.
If you registered for the Government of Canada’s Job Bank, you should deactivate or remove
your Job Seeker profile from the Job Bank website. You should also remove any references
that you are a candidate for Express Entry from any private job board websites, if you used any.
New Express Entry profile
If you still want to come to Canada as a skilled immigrant, you must submit a new Express Entry
profile through your MyCIC account. If you choose to submit a new Express Entry profile, you
must make sure your documents are valid on:
- the date you submit your new Express Entry profile,
- the date you submit your application for permanent residence, if you are invited to apply.
Documents where validity is important are:
- Upfront medical report: Valid for 12 months from the date of the medical assessment.
- Education Credential Assessment: Must be no more than five years old and issued on
or after the date of designation.
- Language test results: Must be no more than two years old.
- Offer of arranged employment (includes Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA)
and letter of employment offer): LMIAs are valid for 6 months from the date of issue.
Your letter of employment must demonstrate you have a current offer of employment.
The information you submitted as part of your original Express Entry profile will remain in your
MyCIC account for 60 calendar days from the date of this letter. This information can be used to
submit a new Express Entry profile.

If you submit a new Express Entry profile, you will get a new profile number. You will also get
directions on how to register for Job Bank with this new number.
Find out more about immigrating to Canada on our website.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is their any was I can explain my situation and ask them to re-consider my application.

My Timeline.

Time Line:
NOC 2174, FSW Outland
EE App Submitted: 03/Sep/2015
OINP PT Notification: 11/Sep/2015
OINP App Submitted: 10/Oct/2015
OINP App Received: 15/Oct/2015
OINP AOR: 18/Jan/2016
Additional Doc Request: 11/Feb16
Additional Doc Sent 11/Mar/2016
OINP Nomination: 29/Apr/2016
Application Submission: 01/Jul/16
Application Rejection: 04/Jul/16

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ps42166 said:
Dear Experts,

My application was rejected CIC as I forgot to attach my PCC.

----------------------------------------------Message from CIC -------------------------------------------------------------
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has reviewed your application for
permanent residence. We have determined that your application does not meet the requirements
of a complete application as described in sections 10 and 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee
Protection Regulations. Your application is rejected for being incomplete.
Specifically, your application does not include the following elements:

- Police Certificate: You

Refund of fees

As we are rejecting your application, IRCC will refund the fees that you have paid. This includes
a refund of the processing fee and the Right of Permanent Residence Fee, if you have already
paid this fee.
Job Seeker account

Since your application is rejected, you are no longer a candidate for Express Entry and your
Express Entry profile number is no longer valid.
If you registered for the Government of Canada’s Job Bank, you should deactivate or remove
your Job Seeker profile from the Job Bank website. You should also remove any references
that you are a candidate for Express Entry from any private job board websites, if you used any.
New Express Entry profile
If you still want to come to Canada as a skilled immigrant, you must submit a new Express Entry
profile through your MyCIC account. If you choose to submit a new Express Entry profile, you
must make sure your documents are valid on:
- the date you submit your new Express Entry profile,
- the date you submit your application for permanent residence, if you are invited to apply.
Documents where validity is important are:
- Upfront medical report: Valid for 12 months from the date of the medical assessment.
- Education Credential Assessment: Must be no more than five years old and issued on
or after the date of designation.
- Language test results: Must be no more than two years old.
- Offer of arranged employment (includes Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA)
and letter of employment offer): LMIAs are valid for 6 months from the date of issue.
Your letter of employment must demonstrate you have a current offer of employment.
The information you submitted as part of your original Express Entry profile will remain in your
MyCIC account for 60 calendar days from the date of this letter. This information can be used to
submit a new Express Entry profile.

If you submit a new Express Entry profile, you will get a new profile number. You will also get
directions on how to register for Job Bank with this new number.
Find out more about immigrating to Canada on our website.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is their any was I can explain my situation and ask them to re-consider my application.

My Timeline.

Time Line:
NOC 2174, FSW Outland
EE App Submitted: 03/Sep/2015
OINP PT Notification: 11/Sep/2015
OINP App Submitted: 10/Oct/2015
OINP App Received: 15/Oct/2015
OINP AOR: 18/Jan/2016
Additional Doc Request: 11/Feb16
Additional Doc Sent 11/Mar/2016
OINP Nomination: 29/Apr/2016
Application Submission: 01/Jul/16
Application Rejection: 04/Jul/16
Sorry about the rejection. I suggest you to create a EE profile right away and request OINP to transfer the nomination to the new EE profile. Send them an e-mail at ontarionominee@ontario.ca and request them to transfer your nomination to a new EE profile stating the reason as to why your application was rejected. Apply again and this time around - triple check the documents. Have a friend or a relative re-check if you have uploaded all the documents.

Good luck and all the very best!

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
KNinja said:
Hey Piyush
My application's BG status has been Not needed at this time since the time of E Apr. Its been 3 months...is it normal??
Yes its quite normal. Mine has also been the same. I believe it might change by next month for me hopefully when I complete over 5 months!

andy_J

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
01-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
16-04-2016
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-06-2016
URGENT

I have submitted my passport yesterday and today there is an emergency in family me currently living outside my home country is it possible to take back my passort from the VFS office before stamping?

Cofca

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
23-06-2016
My background check changed from 'Not started' to 'Not needed at this time'. What does it mean? Anyone?

andy_J

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
01-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
16-04-2016
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-06-2016
Cofca said:
My background check changed from 'Not started' to 'Not needed at this time'. What does it mean? Anyone?
Dont worry man

Cofca

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
23-06-2016
andy_J said:
Dont worry man
Thanks Andy,
I am not worried... just wondering what the change means..

subic85

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2016
Nomination.....
29-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-02-2016
Med's Request
03-02-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
01-03-2017
Cofca said:
Thanks Andy,
I am not worried... just wondering what the change means..
nothing its a normal process.. it goes from not started to in progress and then to not needed at this time.... then towards the end of the process, it will go to in progress and then complete.... at this stage it probably means your R10 is complete... order GCMS notes after completing 3 months to get more idea...

KNinja

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2015
Doc's Request.
OINP Nomination 09-02-2016 EAPR- 04-04-2016 Additonal Doc Request- 05-04-2016 Schedule 4 Submitted- 06-04-2016 Medical Passed- 06-04-2016
Nomination.....
09-02-2016
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
Passport Req..
21-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-09-2016
subic85 said:
nothing its a normal process.. it goes from not started to in progress and then to not needed at this time.... then towards the end of the process, it will go to in progress and then complete.... at this stage it probably means your R10 is complete... order GCMS notes after completing 3 months to get more idea...
Hey
My BG status has been Not needed at this time since the day 1...is it normal??...its been more than 3 months since E Apr.

Bintehassan

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
@Rafzy, @rajkumar, @Ahuja,

Guys I am going to host a thread on my website for all the fellows we lost due to the deletion of old thread. It will be only for us who have got the AOR and waiting for nomination (of course rest are welcome to come for knowledge purposes). As time is progressing, people are going to run into more problems like myself. Will this be okay to stay connected? It is a back up in case we lose touch in future during the process otherwise this forum is good enough. What do you think?

andy_J

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
01-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
16-04-2016
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-06-2016

One Question

I am planning to give my first landing in November 2016 and than i will return back to my country where i am residing and I will finally be moving after 3 years

Question is that on my first landing do i have to take all the money i-e CAD 15000 which i have mentioned in the application or just the small amount which i will be spending during my first landing stay?

Cofca

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
23-06-2016
andy_J said:

One Question

I am planning to give my first landing in November 2016 and than i will return back to my country where i am residing and I will finally be moving after 3 years

Question is that on my first landing do i have to take all the money i-e CAD 15000 which i have mentioned in the application or just the small amount which i will be spending during my first landing stay?

Yes Andy, you need to show proof of the money.. you don't need it in cash; you can show a banker's cheque/draft. This is because you will be utilizing the COPR Visa printed in your passport... Upon your landing in November, you will become a Canadian Permanent Resident.. You will give an address to where they will send the Permanent Resident card within 3 months after your landing date.. you will have to show the card during any visit you make to Canada onwards. After 3 years, you will land to Canada just like any other Canadian.

That's my understanding; my friend and ex-work mate got the PR in 2012.. In 2012, he landed; in 2015, he moved to Canada with his family.. The process was as I have detailed above..

andy_J

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
01-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
16-04-2016
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-06-2016
Cofca said:
Yes Andy, you need to show proof of the money.. you don't need it in cash; you can show a banker's cheque/draft. This is because you will be utilizing the COPR Visa printed in your passport... Upon your landing in November, you will become a Canadian Permanent Resident.. You will give an address to where they will send the Permanent Resident card within 3 months after your landing date.. you will have to show the card during any visit you make to Canada onwards. After 3 years, you will land to Canada just like any other Canadian.

That's my understanding; my friend and ex-work mate got the PR in 2012.. In 2012, he landed; in 2015, he moved to Canada with his family.. The process was as I have detailed above..
Thanks Cofca but my question is still there how much money 15000 CAD or it can be less than that may be 5000 CAD ?

Mar 25, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-11-2015
Med's Done....
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2016
LANDED..........
27-10-2016
andy_J said:
Thanks Cofca but my question is still there how much money 15000 CAD or it can be less than that may be 5000 CAD ?

you need to show your POF at landing, if you are single applicant then 12000 if a family of 2 then 15143 cad....

you need to have this at landing you cant have anything lesser than this!!!

+1 if it helepd