+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

Donakinzo

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2015
Doc's Request.
30/09/2016 & 12/10/2016
Nomination.....
26 Oct 2016
AOR Received.
12 Nov 2016
File Transfer...
23-12-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7 Nov 2016
alee667 said:
Anyone from Saudi....

Do we need to update Saudi resident ID in national identity document list? If yes, do we need to get it translated as it is in Arabic except name and ID number?

Is the passport bio page scan is enough?
Dear alee667,

Key documents like your resident's permit which is not in english has to be translated by an authorised translator. hope this helps. I am in Riyadh.

Mechanical Engg

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 15,2017
Nomination.....
Dec 16,2016
AOR Received.
Mar 15,2017
Hi,I am making some changes in my funds part before sending the documents to OINP, bcz few days before some of our group frnd at timeline mentioned that after showing FD(Fixed Deposit) OINP are still demanding for bank statement. Following are the changes I have made for showing funds for 3 members. My wife is a principal applicant.

1. Fresh FD- Rs7,50,000/- (Joint account)- These funds I got from my parents, so I am making gift deed for it, but I will not submit bank statement or any gift deed to OINP, if they will ask then I ll send.
2. Fresh Transfer amount -Rs2,00,00 deposit in my wife account by her father( For this I am showing bank statement & Gift deed & showing that this funds is a gift from her father on a birth of her daughter son), We blessed with a babay boy on 01.01.2016.
3. PF(Provident Fund) - Rs1,00,000/- (My previous Employer).
4. PF(Provident Fund) - Rs 35,000/- (Wife PF)

So, plz guide me if any changes is required.

Udayesh

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Mechanical Engg said:
Hi,I am making some changes in my funds part before sending the documents to OINP, bcz few days before some of our group frnd at timeline mentioned that after showing FD(Fixed Deposit) OINP are still demanding for bank statement. Following are the changes I have made for showing funds for 3 members. My wife is a principal applicant.

1. Fresh FD- Rs7,50,000/- (Joint account)- These funds I got from my parents, so I am making gift deed for it, but I will not submit bank statement or any gift deed to OINP, if they will ask then I ll send.
2. Fresh Transfer amount -Rs2,00,00 deposit in my wife account by her father( For this I am showing bank statement & Gift deed & showing that this funds is a gift from her father on a birth of her daughter son), We blessed with a babay boy on 01.01.2016.
3. PF(Provident Fund) - Rs1,00,000/- (My previous Employer).
4. PF(Provident Fund) - Rs 35,000/- (Wife PF)

So, plz guide me if any changes is required.
How did you show PF balance ? Is it from UAN site ?

Mechanical Engg

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 15,2017
Nomination.....
Dec 16,2016
AOR Received.
Mar 15,2017
Yes I will show download pass book from UAN site & attached UAN card also (This is for my PF account).
And for my wife PF, she ll get it from her HR side because they have a trust for PF account.

gulhayo_a

Star Member
Jun 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi!

Those who have received their ITA, how long after the nomination did u receive it?
Also what are the procedures with the medical? how is it done? how soon do th results come out and does the medical center send them to CIC or we send? do we communicate online with the CIC or use the traditional mail? Could someone update me on how long the whole process takes and the procedures?

deepak12

Jun 5, 2015
Vivian613 said:
Hi everyone,

I have a question regarding uploading the medical document. In CIC, it says documents needed are medical examination confirmation, IME number in e-APR and a copy of information printout sheet. I only have a copy of information printout sheet in which the IME is Non EDE. What is medical examination confirmation? Should I just put Non EDE in e-APR? Thanks!

hi if u had done the medical in the electonic system, e-medical..just upload the pages the hospital has given you in the appropriate place..i think that will be enough...

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
gulhayo_a said:
Hi!

Those who have received their ITA, how long after the nomination did u receive it?

There is no fixed time. If you get nominated today and if CIC holds a draw, you will get your ITA on the same day. Otherwise, you will get your ITA in the next draw.

Also what are the procedures with the medical? how is it done?
Check the website of the Panel Physician in your region or call them up. They will provide you with the details. Usually it goes like this -

1) You fix an appointment with your Panel Physician
2) You go to the clinic with your original passports and photos (again, this depends on the PP's office)
3) You get the medical test done (Physical Examination/Chest X-ray among others.

how soon do th results come out and does the medical center send them to CIC or we send?
The doctor will give you a e-medical sheet after your test.

do we communicate online with the CIC or use the traditional mail?
No snail mail business here. You need to upload this e-medical sheet as a part of your post-ITA application.

Could someone update me on how long the whole process takes and the procedures?

A few hours for the medical test. That's all.

CWilson

Star Member
May 5, 2015
Hi all,

Question regarding medicals. Do I need to get a medical for my 3 Canadian children? They are moving to Canada with their mother independently of me.

Thanks

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
CWilson said:
Hi all,

Question regarding medicals. Do I need to get a medical for my 3 Canadian children? They are moving to Canada with their mother independently of me.

Thanks
Yes.
But do it just before you file the the application as all Medicals are valid for 12 months only.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
CWilson said:
Hi all,

Thanks
CanadaWeCome said:
Yes.
But do it just before you file the the application as all Medicals are valid for 12 months only.
No. I don't think people who are already Canadian Citizens or Permanent Residents need to undergo medicals.

This is the verbiage from the CIC wesbite -

Yes. All of your accompanying and non-accompanying dependents must have a medical exam performed by a Panel Physician approved by Citizenship and Immigration Canada.

Non-accompanying dependents must undergo a medical exam to make sure they are admissible to Canada. They must be admissible to maintain their eligibility to be sponsored by their family members in the future.

Having inadmissible dependents might make you inadmissible as an applicant for permanent residence.
People who are already citizens or Permanent Residents are ALREADY admissible into Canada. So, the verbiage above suggests that the medicals is for all dependents - WHO ARE NOT CURRENTLY A PR/CITIZEN OF CANADA, whether accompanying or not.

CWilson

Star Member
May 5, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
No. I don't think people who are already Canadian Citizens or Permanent Residents need to undergo medicals.

This is the verbiage from the CIC wesbite -

People who are already citizens or Permanent Residents are ALREADY admissible into Canada. So, the verbiage above suggests that the medicals is for all dependents - WHO ARE NOT CURRENTLY A PR/CITIZEN OF CANADA, whether accompanying or not.
This is what I thought but I can't find anything official that says definitively - Dependents who are Canadian Citizens don't need a medical.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
CWilson said:
This is what I thought but I can't find anything official that says definitively - Dependents who are Canadian Citizens don't need a medical.
Well, it sure doesn't make sense to me. Imagine if your father was a citizen of Country A and you are a country of citizen/PR of country B, you can freely move into country B while your father cannot. Your father requires medicals while you do not. I don't see the meaning or logic for the necessity of requesting PRs or citizens to do medicals to enter a country. Doesn't add up.

gulhayo_a

Star Member
Jun 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you! You are always a such a big help. Another question, once these required docs are all sent, what are the average waiting times till the CIC replies? Because from what I understood, the medicals and others are done quite quickly- wihtin 1-2 days?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any Canadian citizen is part of a PR application for purely administrative reasons. They need not undergo medicals.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
gulhayo_a said:
Thank you! You are always a such a big help. Another question, once these required docs are all sent, what are the average waiting times till the CIC replies? Because from what I understood, the medicals and others are done quite quickly- wihtin 1-2 days?
Hard to tell. Like I said, there is no fixed/standard processing time. Varies from applicant to applicant and also depends on the officer handling your case.

But as long as your application is complete, you could expect a decision within the 6 month mark (CIC "tries" to process "most" complete applications within 6 months after submission!)