Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
04-02-2017
bestofluck said:
wait for the Pt from OONP. They select some and not all / They have thier policy to select from NOC and English level marks and other things. Its not that you have 400 crs and you get it. U need to have 400 to qualify. I am also at 438 and not receiving the PT
Hey Thanks BESTOFLUCK,

I think i would agree to your take on this. OOPNP surely seem to have their own yardstick to make the selection. I think in my case NOC is the culprit. (Architect) It had never been in demand earlier since last few years. Rest all seems okay with me (IELTS - 8.5 over all -L-9, R-9, W-7, S-8) age okay (below-35)....So it looks like my profession is not very much in demand....anyway... i have no other option but to keep praying and wait for the best.

all the best to you aswell.

Shah

Reactions: planktonjames

ohmygoditsdhaval

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
04-02-2017
feejay87 said:
Hello Shah, the email address that is associated with myCIC account gets a notification email, that an update has been performed/new message has been arrived in myCIC account

when you open your myCIC account, there is a provincial/territory interest letter in your messages as an update
Hey Feejay87,
Thanks for the reply, and info. However, my Agent/Lawyer is reluctant to share the details with me...as it is some stupid company policy....and I just have to keep on asking for updates and they update me over email with screen shots.

So I am almost helpless here. I have no access to mycic accoount and I just hope and pray my agent regularly checks it. (they have repeatedly assured that a dedicated person daily checks the applications of all candidates with CRS above 400...so I am slight hopeful)

However thanks for responding back, and all the best to all of us.

Cheers,

Shah

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
ohmygoditsdhaval said:
Hey Thanks BESTOFLUCK,

I think i would agree to your take on this. OOPNP surely seem to have their own yardstick to make the selection. I think in my case NOC is the culprit. (Architect) It had never been in demand earlier since last few years. Rest all seems okay with me (IELTS - 8.5 over all -L-9, R-9, W-7, S-8) age okay (below-35)....So it looks like my profession is not very much in demand....anyway... i have no other option but to keep praying and wait for the best.

all the best to you aswell.

Shah
Mine is Graphic Design and Animation...lol ( Designers come only when country is developed, Canada is still developing so Engineers and MBA have preference) I have the full scores for IELTS too, so I am giving french exams now. I am trying to reach to 450+ anyhow whats why to keep waiting. I am 438 and may be i get at least 12+ in french. that's going to be useful anyhow in Canada. You also try french that gives more space for selection also

ohmygoditsdhaval

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
04-02-2017
bestofluck said:
Mine is Graphic Design and Animation...lol my father is an Architect too
But ive noticed, Graphic designers-Animators are in demand... (Atleast better than Architects)
I have been getting updates from JOBBANK.....however we all almost in the same boat...well----similar ones----Creative small boats. :p

All the best dear.
In my case...me, my wife, my father-in-law all architects.... LOL

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
ohmygoditsdhaval said:
But ive noticed, Graphic designers-Animators are in demand... (Atleast better than Architects)
I have been getting updates from JOBBANK.....however we all almost in the same boat...well----similar ones----Creative small boats. :p

All the best dear.
In my case...me, my wife, my father-in-law all architects.... LOL
My father is an Architect too, he says Architects are best in demand for jobs, may be not for EE selection. But u will get much better job there, Why dont u try french,. i am also giving exam in Dec. i already started coaching. I cant sit and wait at 438

We have the options of NBNP and PEI but lets wait . I am hopeful. Are u applying with your wife?

ohmygoditsdhaval

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
04-02-2017
bestofluck said:
My father is an Architect too, he says Architects are best in demand for jobs, may be not for EE selection. But u will get much better job there, Why dont u try french,. i am also giving exam in Dec. i already started coaching. I cant sit and wait at 438

We have the options of NBNP and PEI but lets wait . I am hopeful. Are u applying with your wife?
That is indeed a ray of hope...from some-one experienced and senior as your DAD who is positive on Architect's fate in Canada. That gives me a sigh of relief. At the same time we have to be prepared for the worst...isnt it dear???

French...?? I guess it was the only option left for me...since Ive exhausted my IELTS-score, Age & workexp. But is that so simple...??? I did speak to the coaching-centres here (I stay in Muscat, Oman) they almost discouraged me by telling that its a 12+ months long process to qualify for the Immigration level of French proficiency.....so i had to drop the idea.... Any further insight on this will be surely helpful.

I too feel hopeless...and hate sitting at 428 score. Unfortunately after 24th-september, my score will drop by 5 points, I am turning 33 :(

Help me with some insights on the French Coaching dear..... (BTW, where are you located)
Cheers,
Shah

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
ohmygoditsdhaval said:
That is indeed a ray of hope...from some-one experienced and senior as your DAD who is positive on Architect's fate in Canada. That gives me a sigh of relief. At the same time we have to be prepared for the worst...isnt it dear???

French...?? I guess it was the only option left for me...since Ive exhausted my IELTS-score, Age & workexp. But is that so simple...??? I did speak to the coaching-centres here (I stay in Muscat, Oman) they almost discouraged me by telling that its a 12+ months long process to qualify for the Immigration level of French proficiency.....so i had to drop the idea.... Any further insight on this will be surely helpful.

I too feel hopeless...and hate sitting at 428 score. Unfortunately after 24th-september, my score will drop by 5 points, I am turning 33 :(

Help me with some insights on the French Coaching dear..... (BTW, where are you located)
Cheers,
Shah
No, I just got started with french coaching and December I might give both exams A1 and A2 . Ask someone again it wont take 12 months many of my friends have completed in 4 months

Aspirant2506

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
rafzy said:
Hi Guys,

Has anyone on this forum recently received an invite from OOPNP/OINP to apply for Ontario provincial nomination ?

Also, when was the last time someone on this forum got OOPNP/OINP invite?

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Hi Rafzy,

I have got the similar notification and I am preparing the documents. If possible can you please share the checklist of documents which are required as part of this application, this will make things easy for me.

Looking forward for a reply from your side.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Aspirant2506 said:
Hi Rafzy,

I have got the similar notification and I am preparing the documents. If possible can you please share the checklist of documents which are required as part of this application, this will make things easy for me.

Looking forward for a reply from your side.
Here is the list of documents that you have to send with your oopnp application;

1. Application form
2. Educational documents notarized
3. Wes eca report
4. Proof of funds
5. Ielts score sheet
6. Letter of intent to reside in Ontario
7. Work experience letters
8. Birth certificate
9. Documents to prove your ties with ontario

Let me know if you need further help

Ichowdhury

Jul 8, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
There are no obligations of residency. There is 'intent' to reside in Ontario.

The Canadian constitution allows PRs full mobility rights to live, travel and work anywhere in Canada. But it is still a safe bet to land in the province and prove your intent to live and work there for , say, an year or so before moving to another province for work/settling down. Else the province might initiate legal action against you (which will be ruled in your favor, most likely) but that is an unnecessary baggage when you're moving to a new country.
In case one gets ITA through PnP how many years do they need to ata in that given province. What's the rule?

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Ichowdhury said:
In case one gets ITA through PnP how many years do they need to ata in that given province. What's the rule?
Its 4 years duration till you apply for citizenship... I guess

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ichowdhury said:
No such rule. Permanent Residents are allowed to live and work wherever they want across Canada. But it will be prudent to spend some time, say at least a year, in the province that nominated you before trying to move elsewhere.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
rafzy said:
Here is the list of documents that you have to send with your oopnp application;

1. Application form
3. Wes eca report
4. Proof of funds
5. Ielts score sheet
8. Birth certificate

Hi Rafzy,

People who have no ties to Ontario whatsoever are getting an invite. How can these people show "ties to Ontario"? They can include a letter declaring their sincere intent to settle in Ontario but I'm not sure how one can prove ties when they don't have any?

Could somebody please clarify this?

ESREDDY

Star Member
Sep 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rafzy said:

1. Application form
3. Wes eca report
4. Proof of funds
5. Ielts score sheet
8. Birth certificate

Hi Rafyz,

Thanks for sharing the list.

I have a question regarding the Birth Certificate. Do we have to provide original Birth Certificate or a photocopy of the birth certificate?

If photo copy is enough should that be notarized?

Also do we have to send a copy of our current resume along with all the documents to Ontario? My process consultant asked me to send a current copy of resuem but he is not sure about it.

Thanks