18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2016
LANDED..........
09-04-2016
Feldespato said:
Hello Everyone,

I have a few questions and I would like to know your opinion about them:

1) When you receive a PT, the letter states, in bold, that you must contact Opportunities Ontario if you decide to apply. I have been calling "thousand" times today this number 1-866-214-6820 (supposedly Opportunities Ontario if you call inside Canada), but a voice message is always there. Is this number really working? I finally used the "Ask an expert" form, but I don't know when I will receive a reply...

2) Regarding maintaining your CRS score over 400 points during all the process, what happens if you fall under 400 because, for example, you lose points for your anniversary, but a few days after you are again over 400 due to a points addition? Will be your application refused if you fall under 400 just for a very few days?

3) If you choose to be assesed against the CEC criteria, I have read this (pages 37 and 38 of the Application Guide): "You must meet the minimum entry level wage listed in the “low wage” column of the chart if you are an international student. If you are a foreign worker, you must meet the minimum prevailing wage listed in the “median wage” column". As a foreign worker, this means you have to meet a minimum wage for your Canadian work experience in the last three years?

4) I don't understand this part from the application guide. They say (page 17 Application Guide, "Part D") you need to provide information (supporting documents) about your work experience since 18 years old. So, if you choose to be assesed against CEC, does it make sense to provide your work experience outside? I'm confused.

Sorry guys for so many questions. Thanks and good luck!

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/ @ oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps.pdf
1)Opportunity Ontario advises the candidate to contact them, it basically means that within 45 days from the moment you receive the letter you need to get all the documentation ready and contact them in person at the time of dropping off the documents. a verbal approval claiming "I wish to be nominated for OOPNP is not what they are asking for.
2)I don't understand what you mean by "you lose points for your anniversary, but a few days after you are again over 400 due to a points addition" ? kindly elaborate.
3)if you are applying for CEC then refer to low wage, if you are applying for FSW then refer to median wage
4)Someone already asked this question, kindly refer to the post

Dilbert

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2015
Doc's Request.
14-11-2015
Nomination.....
13-10-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
14-11-2015
Med's Request
14-11-2015
Med's Done....
08-11-2015
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2016
LANDED..........
09-04-2016
hemishpatel said:
Hello frnds,

I am applying CEC and i have a question regarding proof of fund.

Though i am applying CEC than still i need to show proof of funds. Because in application guide their is table showing minimum requirement of funds. But the link which is given on the top say Skilled worker and on CIC site also its given under skilled worker...

Can anyone please clarify this.
Yes, even as a CEC applicant you need to show proof of funds. Once you fill the OOPNP form, it generates a checklist and "POF" is mandatory marked by * in the checklist.

ultra99

Jun 25, 2011
reddevil666 said:
I talked to a rep on the phone and got the following information:

1. Language Tests : Certified copies of the result would work. No need to send original
2. Educational Degrees : If degrees outside Canada, no need to provide certified true copies. Only copy of WES ECA is required.
3. Birth Certificate: Copy in native language + Certified translation ( if it is not in English)
4. Bank Statements: Copy would do as long as it has your full name. No certification required.

Some of these are in conflict with the other information present in the thread. I would advise people to call the OOPNP and get the necessary information.

If this information is wrong, please reply to this thread
1. I sent an email and they said copies only.
2. Yes, but again, the app form mentions certified true copies and it's mandatory to check it off.
3. ok
4. ok

Dilbert

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2015
Doc's Request.
14-11-2015
Nomination.....
13-10-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
14-11-2015
Med's Request
14-11-2015
Med's Done....
08-11-2015
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2016
LANDED..........
09-04-2016
reddevil666 said:
I talked to a rep on the phone and got the following information:

1. Language Tests : Certified copies of the result would work. No need to send original
2. Educational Degrees : If degrees outside Canada, no need to provide certified true copies. Only copy of WES ECA is required.
3. Birth Certificate: Copy in native language + Certified translation ( if it is not in English)
4. Bank Statements: Copy would do as long as it has your full name. No certification required.

Some of these are in conflict with the other information present in the thread. I would advise people to call the OOPNP and get the necessary information.

If this information is wrong, please reply to this thread
Yes, the above information is correct. I would recommend everyone to fill up a dummy form and print it out. It will give you a detailed checklist of what documentation you require. The agents over the phone are not the ones processing the application(assumption). The agents processing the application will look at the checklist and compare with what has been submitted against your individual application. I cannot stress enough "please print out OOPNP form and refer to checklist"

Dilbert

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2015
Doc's Request.
14-11-2015
Nomination.....
13-10-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
14-11-2015
Med's Request
14-11-2015
Med's Done....
08-11-2015
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2016
LANDED..........
09-04-2016
Russian said:
Dilbert please share an example of statement letter which claims the intention to reside in Ontario
Gimme time till weekend, i'll upload a sample.

ultra99

Jun 25, 2011
Dilbert said:
Yes, the above information is correct. I would recommend everyone to fill up a dummy form and print it out. It will give you a detailed checklist of what documentation you require. The agents over the phone are not the ones processing the application(assumption). The agents processing the application will look at the checklist and compare with what has been submitted against your individual application. I cannot stress enough "please print out OOPNP form and refer to checklist"
hmm, i see, so in we should provide certified true copies of foreign transcripts with ECA (according to checklist). So, where can we do these certifications?

chaos123456

Star Member
Feb 14, 2015
Is changing your EE profile after receiving PT has any negative impact? I corrected some information on my EE profile (change NOC code 2174->2175, removed summer jobs since it's a pain to prove if cic decides to ask etc.) and my score remains the same so not sure what will happen...

reddevil666

Star Member
Jun 3, 2015
Dilbert said:
Dilbert, that is a fair assumption to make. As per the checklist, certified copies of degrees are mandatory. I will make my own call over here. I can get my degrees notarized.

1. Can we get our Indian degree notarized in a foreign country provided we have the original copy with us ?
2. Are you certifying your IELTS, WES (if applicable) and Bank Statements ?

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dilbert, Asivad, and Fellow members,

Can someone add an excel to this forum where we can have the Names and all th details of the Application like sent date, NOC etc etc..

That way, we will know how many are there and how many hv applied. Would come in handy to all of us.

Jun 10, 2015
Hi I have two questions, please help me

I applied for express entry and got 465 points and got a letter for PNP nomination from Ontario.
I am confused on two things and not sure if that affects my nomination

1) My WES report says that I have Bachelors and one year of graduation study. Should I enter Masters or not?
I have entered masters at the moment in Express entry, should I change that to bachelors now?

2) As I was filling up the experience , I filled in volunteer work for last two years that I was doing, then I realized they need only full time work so I removed that experience. again will this effect my application. I made the change after I got the nomination for PNP.

I am not sure how these two things will effect my nomination, should I withdraw my application and resubmit with these details and then wait for nomination, or should I go ahead?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amandeepgrover10 said:
Hi I have two questions, please help me

I applied for express entry and got 465 points and got a letter for PNP nomination from Ontario.
I am confused on two things and not sure if that affects my nomination

1) My WES report says that I have Bachelors and one year of graduation study. Should I enter Masters or not?
I have entered masters at the moment in Express entry, should I change that to bachelors now?

Since your WES assessment says Bachelors, entering Masters is incorrect. Modify that accordingly. You will lose points but if you stay north of 400, hope that will be fine and you can enclose a letter of explanation for the same along with your nominee application.

2) As I was filling up the experience , I filled in volunteer work for last two years that I was doing, then I realized they need only full time work so I removed that experience. again will this effect my application. I made the change after I got the nomination for PNP.

What do you mean by volunteer work? If it is freelancing assignments (for-profit or not doesn't matter) in addition to a full-time job during the same time period, then you have the option to not disclose it at all because it makes no difference to your CRS score or your application. If it is part-time work experience while you were otherwise unemployed then it might add to your CRS score and is an integral part of your personal history and needs to be disclosed. Take a call accordingly.

I am not sure how these two things will effect my nomination, should I withdraw my application and resubmit with these details and then wait for nomination, or should I go ahead?

keerthig

Jun 10, 2015
I have received the letter from Ontario after I submitted my EE profile. What are the next steps. Also my IELTS score expires this August. Will the process be completed by August or I have to retake the test?

psharma.np

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Anyone knows where to find these two information ?

1. Please provide the Unique Client Identifier number (UCI) issued by Citizenship and Immigration Canada, also known as a client ID number.

2. Expiration Date of Current Citizenship and Immigration Canada Document (mm/dd/yyyy )

Thanks.

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
psharma.np said:
Anyone knows where to find these two information ?

1. Please provide the Unique Client Identifier number (UCI) issued by Citizenship and Immigration Canada, also known as a client ID number.

2. Expiration Date of Current Citizenship and Immigration Canada Document (mm/dd/yyyy )

Thanks.
Do you have an active Canadian VISa or WP or something? If yes, then you can find them in the document. If no, then its not applicable.

anandbabud

Dec 31, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa CPC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2015
Nomination.....
22-10-2015
AOR Received.
29-10-2015
Med's Done....
23-10-2015
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
30-01-2016
Dilbert said:
1)Opportunity Ontario advises the candidate to contact them, it basically means that within 45 days from the moment you receive the letter you need to get all the documentation ready and contact them in person at the time of dropping off the documents. a verbal approval claiming "I wish to be nominated for OOPNP is not what they are asking for.
2)I don't understand what you mean by "you lose points for your anniversary, but a few days after you are again over 400 due to a points addition" ? kindly elaborate.
3)if you are applying for CEC then refer to low wage, if you are applying for FSW then refer to median wage
4)Someone already asked this question, kindly refer to the post
for now 1. what if a person got PT outside Canada. how he can contact them in person ?