+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Tech PNP NOI and ITA processing in parallel

myfavworld

Dec 28, 2019
I received Ontario PNP Noi and 2 days latter I received ITA. I know people will say if you get ITA why would you bother with submitting for PNP noi. But if I don't feel confident about my documentation and feel need to submit PNP noi is that possible? Do I need to chose between two or I can submit for processing of both PNP Noi and ITA in parallel?

Gaurav.Projekt

May 7, 2020
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2020
AOR Received.
28-08-2020
Med's Done....
19-10-2020
Passport Req..
NA
I received Ontario PNP Noi and 2 days latter I received ITA. I know people will say if you get ITA why would you bother with submitting for PNP noi. But if I don't feel confident about my documentation and feel need to submit PNP noi is that possible? Do I need to chose between two or I can submit for processing of both PNP Noi and ITA in parallel?
As per my understanding and information I have,
1) PNP nomination (approved) only gives you additional 600 pts which confirms you'll get ITA in next draw however it doesn't guarantee PR. That decision will be made by IRCC only.
2) If you don't feel confident about your documentation then how will you submit for PNP NOI that's almost same as IRCC EE PR application.
3) You already received ITA then no need of getting PNP nomination.

Gaurav.Projekt

May 7, 2020
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2020
AOR Received.
28-08-2020
Med's Done....
19-10-2020
Passport Req..
NA
read this - https://www.ontario.ca/page/ontarios-express-entry-human-capital-priorities-stream

Maintain a valid Express Entry profile

You must have a valid profile in the Express Entry system from when you apply until you are nominated.
If you receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for permanent residence from IRCC while your application is being processed by the OINP, your profile is no longer available for us to nominate you.
You must decide to:
If you reject the ITA you must send us a request to continue processing your application as soon as possible by email to ontarionominee@ontario.ca and include a screenshot showing that you have rejected the ITA from IRCC.

Reactions: myfavworld

myfavworld

Dec 28, 2019
read this - https://www.ontario.ca/page/ontarios-express-entry-human-capital-priorities-stream

Maintain a valid Express Entry profile

You must have a valid profile in the Express Entry system from when you apply until you are nominated.

If you receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for permanent residence from IRCC while your application is being processed by the OINP, your profile is no longer available for us to nominate you.

You must decide to:

If you reject the ITA you must send us a request to continue processing your application as soon as possible by email to ontarionominee@ontario.ca and include a screenshot showing that you have rejected the ITA from IRCC.
Thanks this really helps me. I was in dilemma if I can go for both since future job document is the weak link as company does not provide direct documentation. Your link clears one part that I need to select one and in most probability it would have to be ITA