+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Tech Draw: 16-Feb-2021

Dkanteti

Mar 19, 2021
Hi All, So I submitted my application on 8th March and for some reason, it was submitted till today. I received an email about some missing documents which I uploaded right away. How long do you think I should wait before I expect the status to move to Assessment?

BillMoses

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
Hi All, So I submitted my application on 8th March and for some reason, it was submitted till today. I received an email about some missing documents which I uploaded right away. How long do you think I should wait before I expect the status to move to Assessment?
For my case it took one month!

Nimarbajwa

Aug 22, 2019
This

This was helpful ..thanks a lot
[/QUOTE
Hi all,
I had registered for 13th may ielts exam as it was going to expire by 29th June . But due to lockdown in my state, the exam got cancelled and is rescheduled for 12th June . I am worried that in case 12th June exam is also cancelled then what will happen ..my express entry profile will also become invalid . Please suggest here.

salesforcecanada

Star Member
May 10, 2021
Hi,

My application Status says "Awaiting Information" though I have submitted all documents they have asked in the last query. What should I do?

m_faisal

Star Member
Apr 24, 2020
Buddy, see, your IELTS will expire on June 29th, your IELTS is on 13th June. You have 15-16 days in between. Try your best to achieve CLB10 across each module. I hope it is CD Ielts, not Paper one. So you will get the result in 3-5 days and TRF in the next 3 to 4 days. Write an email to them around June 20th, if you do not get any Approval related email, and attach your TRF in the email alongside an LOE.

I hope it is clear now. And I pray that covid condition eases in your place, Ameen.
@Nimarbajwa

Edit: Your EE profile will expire once 2 years have passed from the result date, not the Test sitting date. So your EE will remain valid till the date mentioned in your TRF.

Last edited:
Reactions: parminder2021

m_faisal

Star Member
Apr 24, 2020
Hi,

My application Status says "Awaiting Information" though I have submitted all documents they have asked in the last query. What should I do?
1st, make sure you have submitted the required documents.
2nd, If it shows the same, say for a week, write an email to them highlighting this.

Hopefully, it will be moved to assessment in a day or two :)

maple_syrup2021

May 25, 2020
Hi
Is there anyone OINP approved with the additional +600 points granted, have received ITA in the latest darw(s)? Not necessarily Tech Draw, but any OINP outland program.

Thanks

salesforcecanada

Star Member
May 10, 2021
1st, make sure you have submitted the required documents.
2nd, If it shows the same, say for a week, write an email to them highlighting this.

Hopefully, it will be moved to assessment in a day or two :)
I got this information request after my application moved to assessment stage. I have sent them an email and now waiting.

m_faisal

Star Member
Apr 24, 2020
I got this information request after my application moved to assessment stage. I have sent them an email and now waiting.
Indeed, only during assessment they would be able to find if some documents are missing or not. Once they will review your upload and find it complete, your status will be moved to Assessment once again. :) cheers.