+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Tech Draw: 16-Feb-2021

m_faisal

Star Member
Apr 24, 2020
Hi all, hope you people are doing fine.

I want to know during these stages do they verify our documents from the issuing authorities?
Like Bank Statements from the bank? Do they check the current balance in the account or they will just use the provided amount in the statement and use the conversion rate of Canada bank?

vcb1988

Mar 14, 2021
I submitted my application on 14th March, my case got updated yesterday(19th March) and now its in assessment. This is how the page looks when I click on the red icon.

At the end of the page, I can see this line "Please be advised there is no action required from you at this time.", so I'm assuming there is no action required from my side.

I have the same doubt. I got an ADR email, when I opened this is the screen I see saying application is complete. Is that a technical issue why the ADR email came..or is it the standard way it happens that even if your profile is complete, you get an ADR email ?

m_faisal

Star Member
Apr 24, 2020
Hi all, hope you people are doing fine.

I want to know during these stages do they verify our documents from the issuing authorities?
Like Bank Statements from the bank? Do they check the current balance in the account or they will just use the provided amount in the statement and use the conversion rate of Canada bank?
Please can someone highlight their experience on this.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Please can someone highlight their experience on this.
No bank will share your information with any third party under any circumstance, IRCC/OINP will solely rely on the POF documents you submit. If they have any doubt, they will send an ADR. They will use today's exchange rate to convert the amount declared in the bank letter to CAD so it's better to have funds a little bit above the minimum requirement.

m_faisal

Star Member
Apr 24, 2020
No bank will share your information with any third party under any circumstance, IRCC/OINP will solely rely on the POF documents you submit. If they have any doubt, they will send an ADR. They will use today's exchange rate to convert the amount declared in the bank letter to CAD so it's better to have funds a little bit above the minimum requirement.
Thanks for the reply.
I declared 16500 in application for two people, and in statements my last balance was quite more than that, almost ~2.5K above, will this cause any issue?

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Thanks for the reply.
I declared 16500 in application for two people, and in statements my last balance was quite more than that, almost ~2.5K above, will this cause any issue?
No problem at all, just make sure you keep funds above your declared amount throughout the process, it will be a very long wait to get a final decision from IRCC thanks to the pandemic.

aramns1089

Oct 19, 2020
Is there a reason why the profile going to assessment will be delayed? my AOR was on 18th March and still no Assessment. I track Immitracker and see no patterns for the same.

astraldust

Feb 24, 2019
Is there a reason why the profile going to assessment will be delayed? my AOR was on 18th March and still no Assessment. I track Immitracker and see no patterns for the same.
You are overthinking it. Depends on the Agent. They may just decide on picking up cases not strictly in any order. If you have worked in support you will know what I mean :)