+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PT- Anyone got PT from OONP recently

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
verma91 said:
My job is recruitment and marketing coordinator .
i recruit students for the college and also market the college at the same time .
so what NOc code should i use ?
Recruitment coordinator or marketing coordinator ?

i uploaded my profile with recruitment coordinator .
but i am scared .Please suggest
Depends on the work experience you have. They only see work experience NOC

Oct 30, 2015
I have been working in Quebec with a closed work permit as a temporary worker. Recently I received a PT from Ontario but I have no ties with Ontario and short of settle fund by 1500 $.

Is there any possibility of getting the nomination approved from Ontario. My CRS score is 444.

Please suggest.

frankiefun

Star Member
Jun 13, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

Been in the pool since Feb 2015 with CRS 405. Recreated profile in June to get Ontario PT, still nothing. Recreated again on 28th Otober and voila got PT the very next day on the 29th.

Applying from Africa with NOC 0601 and zero ties to Ontario or even Canada for that matter.

Lets see how this goes.
!
My advice to 400+ applicants is to recreate your profile, and you just might get PT!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Aragorn165 said:
I received a verification call (or well, my employer did), and I live outside of Canada, and am FSWP.
Could someone whose employer got call please tell me what all details they asked your employer?

Could you also please tell me what all documents you guys provided for the proof of work experience?

Also, did you guys have a proper Employer letter on the letterhead issued by HR?

My situation is kind of different. In spite of my best efforts I was not able to get the letter in the required format on the letterhead. So, I had a PL issue me the letter in a plain paper and I have submitted a signed copy of his employee ID card. I have sent the original document+ID card copy. In addition to that, I have written a letter of explanation and have attached every other work related proof I have (Appointment Letter, Offer letter, 6 months pay slips, increment letter for the past 2 years).

Could you please advise if my case is solid? :( . I am worried.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Aragorn165 said:
I received a verification call (or well, my employer did), and I live outside of Canada, and am FSWP.
Could someone whose employer got call please tell me what all details they asked your employer?

Could you also please tell me what all documents you guys provided for the proof of work experience?

Also, did you guys have a proper Employer letter on the letterhead issued by HR?

My situation is kind of different. In spite of my best efforts I was not able to get the letter in the required format on the letterhead. So, I had a PL issue me the letter in a plain paper and I have submitted a signed copy of his employee ID card. I have sent the original document+ID card copy. In addition to that, I have written a letter of explanation and have attached every other work related proof I have (Appointment Letter, Offer letter, 6 months pay slips, increment letter for the past 2 years).

xlnzee

Oct 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:

I was in the same situation where my company did not give Roles on the letterhead. So I sent an email to HR (mentioned all my roles on it) to provide it on a letter head which they rejected of course. Then I got a Notary on Rs. 100 stamp paper with my roles and got it signed by a senior college, also submitted his ID & latest payslip signed by him. Attached the email copy along with a LOE as to why I was unable to give roles on company letterhead and the proof was the email copy.

Hope you added a LOE as to why you are unable to provide roles on letterhead.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
xlnzee said:
I was in the same situation where my company did not give Roles on the letterhead. So I sent an email to HR (mentioned all my roles on it) to provide it on a letter head which they rejected of course. Then I got a Notary on Rs. 100 stamp paper with my roles and got it signed by a senior college, also submitted his ID & latest payslip signed by him. Attached the email copy along with a LOE as to why I was unable to give roles on company letterhead and the proof was the email copy.

Hope you added a LOE as to why you are unable to provide roles on letterhead.
Yea. What I did was I got it from a Project lead in plain paper and attached a copy of his ID card.

I have attached a LOE explaining in detail my situation. I have also attached all the emails from HR to prove I tried to get the letter and but they did not honor the request because it was a violation of the company policy.

I have also attached a copy of the HR policy as well for their reference.

I have also attached a letter that the company gave me on the letterhead (with name, designation and Date of joining).

I hope this will convince them. :(

Thanks for your time. Appreciate it xlnzee .

xlnzee

Oct 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Yea. What I did was I got it from a Project lead in plain paper and attached a copy of his ID card.

I have attached a LOE explaining in detail my situation. I have also attached all the emails from HR to prove I tried to get the letter and but they did not honor the request because it was a violation of the company policy.

I have also attached a copy of the HR policy as well for their reference.

I have also attached a letter that the company gave me on the letterhead (with name, designation and Date of joining).

I hope this will convince them. :(

Thanks for your time. Appreciate it xlnzee .
With all the answers I gathered from this forum by seniors and experienced people, I think you are good to go. It should more than satisfy the requirement. All the best and hoping we get quick AOR's followed by nominations.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
xlnzee said:
With all the answers I gathered from this forum by seniors and experienced people, I think you are good to go. It should more than satisfy the requirement. All the best and hoping we get quick AOR's followed by nominations.
Yes. Let's do it :) . Good luck to you too!!

YokoDaddy

Jul 23, 2014
It says in the application guide that there should be at least one year continuous fulltime work in the last 5 years. I have a query - my spouse who is applying for the OONP is fundamentally a consultant, works on 2-3 month projects for different cos, and has done that for the last 5 years. How do we show that as a valid work experience without it falling foul of the Ontario PNP requirement?

Any suggestions?

vivekskumar8544

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2015
Nomination.....
27-09-2016
AOR Received.
08-11-2016
Med's Done....
10-11-2016
Passport Req..
03-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
Hi All,

I have a doubt regarding the work experience.

I dont have experience letter and letter of reference from my first company. When i asked the HR, he is saying to call next week always and not giving it. What i can do for this?

For the second company i have the experience letter and offer letters, but the company is closed and not able to get the letter of reference.

Please advise.