Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-05-2017
Med's Done....
06/10/2017
Hi,

I hope you are doing well. I wanted to ask a question regarding Provincial Nominee progra,.

To get a nomination for international student stream, candidates need a job offer under the NOC 0, A or B and it should be full time permanent.

I wanted to ask if I am working in a full time permanent job which meets the NOC, can I still apply for PNP? OR I should have applied when I had the offer before accepting it?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
ballo said:
Hi,

I hope you are doing well. I wanted to ask a question regarding Provincial Nominee progra,.

To get a nomination for international student stream, candidates need a job offer under the NOC 0, A or B and it should be full time permanent.

I wanted to ask if I am working in a full time permanent job which meets the NOC, can I still apply for PNP? OR I should have applied when I had the offer before accepting it?
For the international student stream, you need to apply for employer pre-screening first, but this is also closed at the moment.

ballo

Jul 7, 2016
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-05-2017
Med's Done....
06/10/2017
I read on PNP website that international students with masters are closed currently.

International students with job offer stream is still open and can be applied. For that Pre screening is needed. IS Pre Screening altogether closed currently ? I have a job offer now and can request pre screening from my employer.

Also if it is closed, any idea when will it be reopening ?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Read the May 9, 2016 update on the official OINP website, your questions are addressed there:

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

But in summary:

1. All employer pre-screening is already closed, they stopped receiving employer pre-screening applications on May 9
2. Maybe as early as November 2016, but it is not definite
3. They will only accept applications for International Students with Job Offer from this point onward if the employer pre-screen was already approved.

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
Hello Friends,

I have a CRS score of 404 in EE. Currently I am working in Ontario for the past 2 years with a closed WP (LMIA exempt). I understand OINP will open november 2016, What is the probability I would receive a PT from OINP? Is that based on some statistics or should I have to apply when its open, Please clarify?

Is it worth a wait till OINP opens or should I look for other PNPs ?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
thinkshady said:
Hello Friends,

I have a CRS score of 404 in EE. Currently I am working in Ontario for the past 2 years with a closed WP (LMIA exempt). I understand OINP will open november 2016, What is the probability I would receive a PT from OINP? Is that based on some statistics or should I have to apply when its open, Please clarify?

Is it worth a wait till OINP opens or should I look for other PNPs ?
Even November 2016 is a tenatative date, and there's no guarantee either that OINP will keep the same criteria next time. I suggest you should keep your options open to other PNPs.