June 8th, 2017
Med's Done....
June 15th, 2017
Passport Req..
Dec 8th, 2017
LANDED..........
inland
candiceh said:
WOW Actually your pre screen approved in very short period, as fas i know , normally it takes around 10 months to get this approved.

Congrats!
Thank you!

I'm hoping nomination will be even faster!

:)

Apoorv

Dec 20, 2012
Hi

I am looking for some assistance regarding my OINP application --

Ontario Pre Screening Application : March, 2015
Pre Screening Approved: Feb, 2016
Ontario Nomination Application filed: Feb 12, 2016
AOR for Ontario Nomination: Feb 18, 2016
Ontario Nomination Approved: Waiting.

My employer was approved with a rate of pay which included commission as well. $ base + $ commission = Total Pay paid bi weekly

I filled the application stating my total annual compensation of $ xxxxxx ( base + commission )

But today I checked the news update regarding the wage clarification and It was mentioned that commission will not be added in the pay calculation per hour.

If I only consider my base pay they I am short by $5per hour for which the position is approved.

I called the OINP help line and was told to fill a Change of personal information form and submit it to the general email of OINP.

Need help what should be my approach now.

all_iz_well

Dec 17, 2014
Clarification: Wage Requirements

The OINP expects that the employee will receive pay for hours worked according to the information provided by the employer. The OINP requires that an employer’s wage offer to a prospective nominee be described on the basis of the individual’s hourly wage expressed as either a) hourly pay and hours per year, or b) weekly pay and weeks per year. This allows the program to verify that prospective nominees will be appropriately remunerated.

Please note: The program does not consider remuneration by piece work, bonuses, commissions, vacation pay or non-financial compensation as comprising part of a prospective nominee’s offered wage. An employer may offer a prospective nominee piece work, bonuses, commissions, or non-financial compensation in addition to base pay. However, these will not be considered part of the prospective nominee’s hourly or weekly base pay. Additionally, the hourly or weekly base pay offered to the prospective nominee must meet or exceed the prevailing wage (for the Foreign Worker Stream) or entry-level wage (for the International Student with a Job Offer Stream) established by occupation and region on the federal government’s Job Bank website.

all_iz_well

Dec 17, 2014
Apoorv said:
Hi

I am looking for some assistance regarding my OINP application --

Ontario Pre Screening Application : March, 2015
Pre Screening Approved: Feb, 2016
Ontario Nomination Application filed: Feb 12, 2016
AOR for Ontario Nomination: Feb 18, 2016

My employer was approved with a rate of pay which included commission as well. $ base + $ commission = Total Pay paid bi weekly

I filled the application stating my total annual compensation of $ xxxxxx ( base + commission )

But today I checked the news update regarding the wage clarification and It was mentioned that commission will not be added in the pay calculation per hour.

If I only consider my base pay they I am short by $5per hour for which the position is approved.

I called the OINP help line and was told to fill a Change of personal information form and submit it to the general email of OINP.

Need help what should be my approach now.
SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT UR CONFUSION.
I WILL RECOMMEND TO WAIT UNTIL OINP RAISE A RED FLAG.

DONT SEND THEM ANYTHING YET. SINCE U SENT THE FILE BEFORE THE CLARIFICATION THEY MUST GIVE U BENEFIT OF DOUBT.

GOOD LUCK.

Kayeebun

Sep 15, 2012
Are you guys doing EE at the same time? I'm 4 months from having a year's work experience and it seems that the pre-screening would take a such a long time that if I apply EE it would be faster.Although EE has a lot of other things to consider (english, overall points)

candiceh

Jan 4, 2016
I would say just apply EE and OINP stream at the same and wait whichever comes first ;D

Kayeebun said:
Are you guys doing EE at the same time? I'm 4 months from having a year's work experience and it seems that the pre-screening would take a such a long time that if I apply EE it would be faster.Although EE has a lot of other things to consider (english, overall points)

cnfb

Star Member
Feb 11, 2016
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
Dec 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
Mar 08, 2016
Nomination.....
Mar 29, 2016
AOR Received.
Filled May 20, 2016 Received Aug 22, 2016
Med's Request
June 8th, 2017
Med's Done....
June 15th, 2017
Passport Req..
Dec 8th, 2017
LANDED..........
inland
sk-ks said:
Could you please provide me the contact number of your lawyer,?
Sorry for delay, just saw!

Lina Melo
Immigration & Naturalization Service
Address: 742 Dufferin St, Toronto, ON M6H 3K6
Phone:(416) 929-0633

cnfb

Star Member
Feb 11, 2016
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
Dec 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
Mar 08, 2016
Nomination.....
Mar 29, 2016
AOR Received.
Med's Request
June 8th, 2017
Med's Done....
June 15th, 2017
Passport Req..
Dec 8th, 2017
LANDED..........
inland
Hi everyone!

On Mar 09,16 PNP asked me extra documents: Pay stubs, T4 and current visa!
Submitted Mar 10,16
Hopefully nomination will come soon!

- Timeline -
Ontario Pre Screening Application : *April, 2015 - last document requested was submitted.
*September/15 - Employer received a call to confirm if it still supporting application.
Pre Screening Approved: Nov, 2015
Ontario Nomination Application filed: Dec 22, 2015
AOR for Ontario Nomination: Dec 29, 2015
Doc`s requested: Mar 08,16
Doc`s submitted: Mar 10,16

Champ.90

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2017
AOR Received.
12-06-2017
Passport Req..
25-09-2017
Any update friends ? It's almost 11 months now but still waiting for pre-scan approval.

PK_11

Sep 18, 2014
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2016
Doc's Request.
16-09-2016 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
01-02-2016
AOR Received.
12-04-2016
IELTS Request
Not Required
Med's Request
10-03-2017
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Not Reqd as of now
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
InLand Applicant
It took 14 months to get me pre screening approval. I guess that is maximum time anyone have waited. Just let ur employer keep on sending opnp message at regular interval.

ftfi

Apr 6, 2016
have you applied the nomination certificate already? I curious that how long it will take to received nomination certificate after the pre-approval approved.....thanks

PK_11 said:
It took 14 months to get me pre screening approval. I guess that is maximum time anyone have waited. Just let ur employer keep on sending opnp message at regular interval.

PK_11

Sep 18, 2014
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2016
Doc's Request.
16-09-2016 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
01-02-2016
AOR Received.
12-04-2016
IELTS Request
Not Required
Med's Request
10-03-2017
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Not Reqd as of now
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
InLand Applicant
ftfi said:
have you applied the nomination certificate already? I curious that how long it will take to received nomination certificate after the pre-approval approved.....thanks
Nomination wont take much time. I go it within 2 months.

briz

Apr 9, 2016
Hi everybody.
I'm international student and interested in this stream.
Actually I'm working part-time and I would like to ask my employer to give me the job offer.
Could you please clear whether it could be hard for him or problematic?
As I understand, this job offer mustn't be approved by Labor ministry and doesn't need LMIA as for International Workers stream?
Do I have to pay before pre-screening is approved or after?
Does it impose any obligations on me? Could my employer be assured that I will work for him further if this application be approved and I get PR?
Thank you very much.

cnfb

Star Member
Feb 11, 2016
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
Dec 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
Mar 08, 2016
Nomination.....
Mar 29, 2016
AOR Received.
Med's Request
June 8th, 2017
Med's Done....
June 15th, 2017
Passport Req..
Dec 8th, 2017
LANDED..........
inland
briz said:
Hi everybody.
I'm international student and interested in this stream.
Actually I'm working part-time and I would like to ask my employer to give me the job offer.
Could you please clear whether it could be hard for him or problematic?
As I understand, this job offer mustn't be approved by Labor ministry and doesn't need LMIA as for International Workers stream?
Do I have to pay before pre-screening is approved or after?
Does it impose any obligations on me? Could my employer be assured that I will work for him further if this application be approved and I get PR?
Thank you very much.
As far as I know there no fee for pre-screen. After approved you have to submit your documents and there is a fee for this process, in my case was $2000.
After you get approved there is one fee for the employer, if I am not wrong $230 for the lmia exemption and $155 for work permit. Also you get a closed wp where it states the company name. you can apply for PR. and must not change employer until you get your PR.