NRY

Star Member
Dec 15, 2016
dannyhcean said:
No need to contact anyone.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

check out update posted on Feb 22
Hi,
Appreciate your quick reply. However, I don't find answer to my question in this update of 22nd Feb by OINP. Please advise.
Regards,

daviant

Apr 12, 2017
chente said:
Ok, so we order the duplicate at the same time that we apply? or before?

During initial ECA you cannot request for an additional copy to sent to PNP office. You have to wait until, ECA is completed and received an NOI before you can request for it to be sent. I'm not sure of it too.

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
daviant said:
During initial ECA you cannot request for an additional copy to sent to PNP office. You have to wait until, ECA is completed and received an NOI before you can request for it to be sent. I'm not sure of it too.
My ECA was completed last year, and yesterday received NOI, planning to apply in the next 3 weeks

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Navrattan said:
I have submitted my OINP Application and it is in assessment phase.Can i update my EE profile??
Hi navrattan, did you submit reference letter, contract and pay stub for all the jobs in the last 10 years? Or only the jobs you claim points?

Navrattan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
chente said:
Hi navrattan, did you submit reference letter, contract and pay stub for all the jobs in the last 10 years? Or only the jobs you claim points?
Actually I am in the same company right from the beginning thats why no issue was there!!

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pr_ptl said:
Hello friends,

I have worked in two different company but i am claiming point for only one year experience in one company.

I do not claiming point from other company as i am not able to get reference letter.

My question is,I am applying for OINP so,can i include work experience for which i am not claiming point in 10 year history section??

Thanks in advance.
Hi i am in similar situation, finally what you did?

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mui said:
List all of your paid work experience in the last ten years (or since the age of 18, if this was less than ten years ago). Start with your current or most recent occupation. Note: Any work experience obtained after you received your Notification of Interest through your IRCC online account will not count towards the minimum 12 months of work experience required. You must have accumulated at least 12 months of work experience by the date that you received your NOI to qualify under the Human Capital Priorities Stream.

In OINP Work history they ask for last 10 years, however I would like to claim for only last 5 years NOC code, the others are different?

Please advise is it ok if i include last 5 years, as for the previous 5 i dont have supporting documents.? In previous post they asked to include in personal history, but there is no personal history here?
Hi i am in similar situation, finally what you did?

jaspreet89

Apr 30, 2016
Hi Everyone,

My CRS =405,
Got NOI from Ontario on 23rd Feb-2017
Submitted My Application on 5th March-2017
Current Status ="Assesment"

My NOC Code = 4011 (University Professor and Lecturers)

Is there any scope of mine NOC code to get nomination from ontario ???

Some consultant told me that i have no chance of getting nomination from ontario and i have received NOI just like everyone ,.,.

please help me out .. :(

Thanks in advance...

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaspreet89 said:
Hi Everyone,

My CRS =405,
Got NOI from Ontario on 23rd Feb-2017
Submitted My Application on 5th March-2017
Current Status ="Assesment"

My NOC Code = 4011 (University Professor and Lecturers)

Is there any scope of mine NOC code to get nomination from ontario ???

Some consultant told me that i have no chance of getting nomination from ontario and i have received NOI just like everyone ,.,.

please help me out .. :(

Thanks in advance...
Why you have no chance of receiving nomination? You received NOI and submited your application, i don't see the problem.

jaspreet89

Apr 30, 2016
Thanks chente for your prompt response,

I have consulted some renowned consultant they said that there is no chance for University lecturers with NOC code-4011 in ontario as there are numerous amount of applicants for this NOC code and i will not get any nomination.

so they advised me to withdraw my profile and opt for quebec.
i was really in shock stage after listening to them ..

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaspreet89 said:
Thanks chente for your prompt response,

I have consulted some renowned consultant they said that there is no chance for University lecturers with NOC code-4011 in ontario as there are numerous amount of applicants for this NOC code and i will not get any nomination.

so they advised me to withdraw my profile and opt for quebec.
i was really in shock stage after listening to them ..
Don't keep listening to them, that makes no sense

Kumprak

Apr 4, 2017
alkabhawankhel said:
Hi all
Received NOI today morning and it has written to contact ontario directly after getting NOI, DO i need to call or Email somewhere to Accept NOI.

Thanks in advance[/b]
First of all Congratulation alkabhawanhke ! When did you created your profile and when you received NOI. Can you let me know the time.
I re-created my profile after withdrawing yesterday night and submitted on 11 PM EST. Its showing status as Pending for Additional details. Do I need to wait or I did some mistake. I used the same login ID. DO I need to start with fresh ID.
Please assist. Appreciate your help in advance !