+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

Neel59

Feb 27, 2017
ms06fzaku2 said:
Hi guys, I was able to pay for my application and the money was deducted from my credit card. But after paying the website kept loading and didn't direct me to any page. I re-checked the status of my application this morning but it still shows 'waiting for submission'......anyone else experiencing similar problems?
I am having same problem. I paid mine on saturday. No luck yet.

When i tried to resubmit it wouldn't let me pay.

rogueone

Feb 25, 2017
Neel59 said:
I paid for mine on saturday and still says waiting for submission.

Tried to resubmit the application. I had multiple documents saved to the application, had to delete all the extra documents and when i tried to pay the error message was " your payment was submitted previously but due to network error transaction was unable to complete. Please contact OINP Technical team.
what you mean multiple documents? they were duplicated?

Gauravjit

Mar 3, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,
Long Post. Please see if you can help me out here .

Below is the message (Letter of Interest) that i received in my GCKey account.

"The Government of Ontario is interested in considering you for nomination under its Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) through Express Entry.
If you want Ontario to consider you for nomination under its PNP you must contact Ontario directly after receiving this letter. Note that this letter of interest is not a guarantee that you will be nominated by Ontario. You will first have to satisfy Ontario that you meet the requirements of their program.
You can find general information about each province or territory's PNP program on the website. You will also find a link to Ontario's PNP requirements and contact information."

I do not understand if this is a NOI(Notification of Interest) or something as it does not mention anything specific other than to contact Ontario.

I do not know within how may days do we need to create the One-Key profile after we receive this Letter of Interest?I called the ONIP customer support number now and even the person at the other end wasn't aware within how many days the One-Key profile needs to be created. I did mention that once it is created it should be submitted within 14days. I have dropped them an email to answer my query.

So, a lots of confusion.
CRS:432
Profile created on 20th Feb 2017
Letter of Interest for Ontario received on 23rd Feb.

Experts need your views please.

Neel59

Feb 27, 2017
rogueone said:
what you mean multiple documents? they were duplicated?
After uploading all the documents, i checked the summary and it was showing no documents at all. So i re-uploaded them.
Then server kicked me out and in 3rd attempt i was able to pay for the application. Which did not go through.
After 3 days, i was able to login today and when i looked at the application there were 3 files for each and every documents.

So strange. And i was not able to pay today even.

Thomas B

Feb 24, 2017
Thomas B said:
As you are all aware for those who did not get the chance to submit applications yet, now the deadline is extended to 14 days. However for those like me who have already submitted their applications and paid and all, then found out that some of their documents were missing or all of them like me (yes the check error said all is fine and I submitted then checked back the submitted application, no documents were seen). Anyway for the people in same boat as me, there should be another post on the update page for us within these two days. Source: I have just called them and asked the guy said we are aware about u guys, keep checking the update page.. Finally some hope.. Good luck to each and every one of you!
For those like me who have already submitted their applications, then when they checked back, found out from the summary of their submitted application that no documents were attached, I finally could access my application again today, all documents were there, but each one of them duplicated 3 times, it might be the number of times I have tried until stopped getting the error. Anyway every document is there but three times, for example under my passport, you will see three files and so on... To all the friends who have my issue, try to access you submitted application again, I guess you will see your documents or many of them and please share when you do if you also see multiples!
Good luck to all awaiting payment confirmation or submission, keep your hopes up and best of luck!

wayneyau12141

Jan 4, 2017
Thomas B said:
For those like me who have already submitted their applications, then when they checked back, found out from the summary of their submitted application that no documents were attached, I finally could access my application again today, all documents were there, but each one of them duplicated 3 times, it might be the number of times I have tried until stopped getting the error. Anyway every document is there but three times, for example under my passport, you will see three files and so on... To all the friends who have my issue, try to access you submitted application again, I guess you will see your documents or many of them and please share when you do if you also see multiples!
Good luck to all awaiting payment confirmation or submission, keep your hopes up and best of luck!
Yup, just wanted to confirm that I was able to see my documents after loggin in again. Thanks Thomas for checking!

keke9010

Oct 30, 2016
Thomas B said:
Great! Only one copy? or three like me?
Hi, may i ask how do you guys upload your passport photo? is the back all-white? I have sent email to ask but no response yet. I wonder if someone has had a right answer from ONIP.