+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,
What's the deadline to submit application once NOI is received in OINP Human Capital stream for 2017?
Thanks

Thomas B

Feb 24, 2017
Thomas B said:
I thought the same, but I thought let's see what they say to us especially that it is not our faults we have done what should be done from our ends, that's why I am waiting for their reply to my email. Send them a detailed email as well for yourself. Plus I was not sure if we withdraw that application can we submit another one under the same registration number? keep me posted, I also will.
As you are all aware for those who did not get the chance to submit applications yet, now the deadline is extended to 14 days. However for those like me who have already submitted their applications and paid and all, then found out that some of their documents were missing or all of them like me (yes the check error said all is fine and I submitted then checked back the submitted application, no documents were seen). Anyway for the people in same boat as me, there should be another post on the update page for us within these two days. Source: I have just called them and asked the guy said we are aware about u guys, keep checking the update page.. Finally some hope.. Good luck to each and every one of you!

wayneyau12141

Jan 4, 2017
Thomas B said:
As you are all aware for those who did not get the chance to submit applications yet, now the deadline is extended to 14 days. However for those like me who have already submitted their applications and paid and all, then found out that some of their documents were missing or all of them like me (yes the check error said all is fine and I submitted then checked back the submitted application, no documents were seen). Anyway for the people in same boat as me, there should be another post on the update page for us within these two days. Source: I have just called them and asked the guy said we are aware about u guys, keep checking the update page.. Finally some hope.. Good luck to each and every one of you!
Thanks for the update! Was this from the phone call or did they respond to your email as well?

keke9010

Oct 30, 2016
hi Thomas, thank you for your posting so that i can know the progress too. I was the one who also submitted the application but wants to withdraw because i find the photo i uploaded might not meet the standard. I was worried if i withdraw my application at this point, i will stuck in endless dysfunctional system errors, so i might wait and see the official response too.

joyliu134

Feb 23, 2017
keke9010 said:
hi Thomas, thank you for your posting so that i can know the progress too. I was the one who also submitted the application but wants to withdraw because i find the photo i uploaded might not meet the standard. I was worried if i withdraw my application at this point, i will stuck in endless dysfunctional system errors, so i might wait and see the official response too.
May I know what the photo requirement is? Is the back of the photo a white one or with date? I'm still confused. Thank you!

keke9010

Oct 30, 2016
1. Identity Documents (mandatory)
Supporting Documents
Submitted
A copy of the front and back of a photograph of the applicant that meets the following requirements:
 Dimensions: final frame size of the photo must be at least 35mm by 45mm (1 3/8” x 1 3/4”), 300dpi or 413 pixels x 531 pixels or greater, showing full front view of the head, with the face in the middle of the photograph and including the top of the shoulders.
 Head, from chin to crown, must be between 31mm and 36mm (1 1/4” or 1 7/16”).
 The background of the photo must be white.
 Include the name of the person in the file name, for example,
“John Smith passport photo.jpg”.
Note: Photographs that are not clear or are of low-quality will not be accepted.

joyliu134

Feb 23, 2017
keke9010 said:
1. Identity Documents (mandatory)
Supporting Documents
Submitted
A copy of the front and back of a photograph of the applicant that meets the following requirements:
 Dimensions: final frame size of the photo must be at least 35mm by 45mm (1 3/8” x 1 3/4”), 300dpi or 413 pixels x 531 pixels or greater, showing full front view of the head, with the face in the middle of the photograph and including the top of the shoulders.
 Head, from chin to crown, must be between 31mm and 36mm (1 1/4” or 1 7/16”).
 The background of the photo must be white.
 Include the name of the person in the file name, for example,
“John Smith passport photo.jpg”.
Note: Photographs that are not clear or are of low-quality will not be accepted.
It did not say clearly what the back of photo should be. I just scanned the back of photo with a white one. I hope it's ok.

keke9010

Oct 30, 2016
joyliu134 said:
It did not say clearly what the back of photo should be. I just scanned the back of photo with a white one. I hope it's ok.
yea it should be the back of the photo. Be mindful to check the document data after scanning. The size, dpi, etc.