+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

Gurmeet_Kaur23

Jan 1, 2016
CANCANADA said:
Hi,
I got NOI for human capital stream on 23rd Feb in my cic account. My CRS was 413. I had submitted my profile just 1 week back.
Now how do i proceed further, i have not received any email with enrolment number or pin.
pls advise how do i proceed further

TIA
Hi There,

Congrats first for getting NOI. I had 2 queries. Please help.

1) Did you earlier create any other EE profile? Or this was the only profile of yours? If this was your second profile then what did you do with the first?

2) Also, I have come to know(dont know whether its a rumour or not) that if one person is having 2 EE profiles (lets say one created in 2016 and another in 2017 Feb month) then he/she has the chance to lose this OINP because they can check that whether this person(may be because of same passport number) is already having another active EE profile or not? Please help if this is true.

3) Also, I have come to know that one person who has submitted his/her application submitted for some state nomination lets say for SINP, then even he/she is not getting OINP NOI. Is it also true?

Please help.

drasadqamar

Oct 27, 2014
SandyMaple said:
Please be advised.. the deadline is 30 days!
check in the ontario website page "How to Apply" - Step 4.
" You have 30 calendar days to accept the nomination from Ontario in the Express Entry system". This is what written in step 4

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drasadqamar said:
MY agent told me that i have recieved NOI. He told me that I have to apply online application within 45 days with fee of 1500 CAD. Please tell me what are the next steps? how long it will take to get nomination after applying online application and from there onwards what are further steps?

I applied under NOC 0311 Healthcare Manager.
Also add me in OINP whatsapp group if any
With the new online system, you need to check their manual for the Human priorities stream. But you can still check the older thread here that was for the paper based application in the past. That shall give you idea about needed documents.
You need to create One Key account at Ontario and choose correct stream and correct day of PT NOI (shall be given by your agent). Then you need to fill in whole application and add requested documents.

Another good advice is first collect documents before you start serious filling in. Now the One Key is overcrowded with Mater and PHD stream applicants and whole system is rather slow.
Good luck

keke9010

Oct 30, 2016
Hi guys, can anyone share if they have withdrawal application from the ONIP e-filling system for master stream? i find a bit error in my application and want to submit a new one, but i am not sure how risky it could be since people keep saying failure of uploading and making payment...Please advise, thanks!

badz2

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thestunner316 said:
answer should be NO here.
would it affect my application if i answered it as yes and gave them my previous ee profile number?im just really unsure about this one.

Gurmeet_Kaur23

Jan 1, 2016
vensak said:
With the new online system, you need to check their manual for the Human priorities stream. But you can still check the older thread here that was for the paper based application in the past. That shall give you idea about needed documents.
You need to create One Key account at Ontario and choose correct stream and correct day of PT NOI (shall be given by your agent). Then you need to fill in whole application and add requested documents.

Another good advice is first collect documents before you start serious filling in. Now the One Key is overcrowded with Mater and PHD stream applicants and whole system is rather slow.
Good luck

Hi There,

I had 2 queries. Please help.

1) I have come to know(dont know whether its a rumour or not) that if one person is having 2 EE profiles (lets say one created in 2016 and another in 2017 Feb month) then he/she has the chance to lose this OINP because they can check that whether this person(may be because of same passport number) is already having another active EE profile or not? Please help if this is true.

2) Also, I have come to know that one person who has submitted his/her application submitted for some state nomination lets say for SINP, then even he/she is not getting OINP NOI. Is it also true?

Please help.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gurmeet_Kaur23 said:
Hi There,

I had 2 queries. Please help.

1) I have come to know(dont know whether its a rumour or not) that if one person is having 2 EE profiles (lets say one created in 2016 and another in 2017 Feb month) then he/she has the chance to lose this OINP because they can check that whether this person(may be because of same passport number) is already having another active EE profile or not? Please help if this is true.

2) Also, I have come to know that one person who has submitted his/her application submitted for some state nomination lets say for SINP, then even he/she is not getting OINP NOI. Is it also true?

Please help.
1. You can only have one active EE profile. But that does not mean that you cannot have history of old inactive EE profiles. If you refer to withdraw old and make new profile, then that is perfectly OK.
Also you cannot have several CGKey accounts with 1 active EE profile in each. That again is not allowed.

2. Already answered before.

And kindly try not to spam all threads with the same question.

CANCANADA

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-02-2017
Nomination.....
31-05-2017
AOR Received.
06-08-2017
Med's Done....
27-07-2017
andy108 said:
Guys i will add everyone now - but please just leave ADD ME REQUEST not your NUMBER!

this for your own benefit - dont share your number on public forum to avoid spam
kindly add me OINP PT received on 23rd feb

plutonia

Nov 28, 2016
Should we write to our MPs about this OINP mismanagement? They are usually more responsive and follow up on issues like this more than the ministries. This is our lives they're playing with. I'm keep wondering where exactly is that 1500 dollar application fee is going...

wayneyau12141

Jan 4, 2017
andy108 said:
Guys i will add everyone now - but please just leave ADD ME REQUEST not your NUMBER!

this for your own benefit - dont share your number on public forum to avoid spam
Hi Andy, please add me to the whatsapp group. Thanks!

abc2017

Feb 25, 2017
I tried call the ministry's office at 416-327-0374, but I can't talk to a real person. What's the option? I choose 'talk to an operator', but it's asking for mail box number. Please help. Thanks.