+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

fuh_007

Jun 17, 2017
Can you give us an idea on what you wrote initially so that others may avoid?
As i am not in Canda right now, i wrote my real estate property and my current work.
OINP misunderstanding of these information, they think i have a stong intent to China but weak intent to Canada.

Actually, the real estate property is used to prove that i have a sufficient funds, especially for the beginning of life in Canada.
And the current work experience is used to prove that i have a rich work experience which can help me to get a job in Canada easier.

So, according to the feedback from ONIP, i address the explaination one by one.

by the way, does anyone have the access right into EE right now ? i still cannot log in.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hi Team,

Kindly share the few good points to write in "Intent to reside in Ontario"

TIA
Why do you want to reside in Ontario?
* Job prospects - do some research, find if jobs are available in your profession etc.
* Social network - do you have friends/family in Ontario
* Anything else you like about Ontario and feel would make your time there pleasant

Hope this helps. Good luck.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Intent to Reside is based on four key factors that OINP looks:

1) How you will benefit more from Ontario as compare to other provinces?

2) What jobs opportunity will you get in Ontario?

3) Your Intent for further studies in Ontario?

4) Health and Government Services you are looking for?

So your answer should cover at least these four areas. For instance saying my Professional network is more established in Ontario as compare to others as most of the relevant businesses are based here. Therefore, it provides more job opportunities and Professional development & growth. Top Ranked universities are based here especially those associated to my field of study. Other benefits provided includes Health and Government services that are easy to access.

Making proper points out of these ideas shall be sufficient to prove your intent even if you don't have any established links in Ontario.

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
Hi Gurus,

Any idea regarding timeline after submitting profile from OINP portal till getting confirmation?
My work permit is expiring in the month of Aug 2017.

Any information on the timeline will be really helpful to me to make the decession.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
@Neo_says, I'm not a guru but here's my two bit:

Timelines vary. Some people have received their nominations in 10 days after submitting their profiles, others have been waiting for nearly a month.

So, according to current trends you can expect a nomination anywhere between 2 to 4 weeks.

Good luck.

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
@Neo_says, I'm not a guru but here's my two bit:

Timelines vary. Some people have received their nominations in 10 days after submitting their profiles, others have been waiting for nearly a month.

So, according to current trends you can expect a nomination anywhere between 2 to 4 weeks.

Good luck.
Thank you.

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
Getting error message while trying to login on OINP.
"The server you are trying to access is either busy or experiencing difficulties. Please close the Web browser, open a new browser window, and try logging in again."

Anybody facing similar issue?