AOR Received.
29-10-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
1-12-2014
Interview........
PCC & RPRF 21-5-2015 (in process);PCC reached 4th June, RPRF paid 5th June.
Passport Req..
DM & PPR 13 Aug
VISA ISSUED...
20 Aug 2015. PP & COPR recd 26-8-2015
LANDED..........
6 Sept 2015
hammerlock said:
Hey buddy, did you get any update from the pnp office on your application?
Hi, when did you apply to OPNP?

hammerlock

Jul 21, 2014
andybil1234 said:
Yeah, I got my Nominee on 18.
Hey that's great news buddy. Can you provide your timeline. Are you already in the process of finalizing your Federal Application? Also did they communicate anything else to you after giving you your file number or they just sent the approved nomination package?

andybil1234

Nov 5, 2013
hammerlock said:
Hey that's great news buddy. Can you provide your timeline. Are you already in the process of finalizing your Federal Application? Also did they communicate anything else to you after giving you your file number or they just sent the approved nomination package?
Thanks. Applied June 18 (Master's Grad: Without job). File # Jul 14. Nominee Jul 19. I am applying federal within few days. No, they just sent the nominee package. I am surprised.

hammerlock

Jul 21, 2014
andybil1234 said:
Thanks. Applied June 18 (Master's Grad: Without job). File # Jul 14. Nominee Jul 19. I am applying federal within few days. No, they just sent the nominee package. I am surprised.
Wow thats amazing, seems like you beat the clock there. Havent heard about anyone who got it that quick. For the Federal part are you going to submit the pcc's with the application or later?

andybil1234

Nov 5, 2013
hammerlock said:
Wow thats amazing, seems like you beat the clock there. Havent heard about anyone who got it that quick. For the Federal part are you going to submit the pcc's with the application or later?
I think you have to submit pcc with the application.

hammerlock

Jul 21, 2014
andybil1234 said:
I think you have to submit pcc with the application.
Also are you submitting a photocopy of your IELTS with the PR application or did you get a second copy of your results from the IELTS testing services for submission? I am confused on this as the application checklist says copy but some people seem to have submitted an original copy of results obtained from IELTS...

andybil1234

Nov 5, 2013
hammerlock said:
Also are you submitting a photocopy of your IELTS with the PR application or did you get a second copy of your results from the IELTS testing services for submission? I am confused on this as the application checklist says copy but some people seem to have submitted an original copy of results obtained from IELTS...
I got two copies of IELTS, so I will be submitting a photocopy I guess.

canfsw

Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO->WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-Dec-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charge: 28-Jan-2015
Nomination.....
PER: 26-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
10-Apr-2015
File Transfer...
SLU: 7-May-2015
Med's Request
9-May-2015
Med's Done....
14-May-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
Hello,

I'm working in Toronto by intra company transfer.

How to get my husband nominated by Ontario PNP?

Amrinder_Harika

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
6 August,2013
LANDED..........
4 September,2013
gdange87 said:
Nice...congrats guys ... I have an admit for Ryerson 1 year Masters course ... so I am a bit dicy if i should go ahead and join it or not cos I would be getting only 1 year of PGWP and If i do not get across in the PNP Masters category , what option would I have left ?

When you say 1 year Masters degree, you mean 3 terms or 2 terms??
Because if you will study for 3 terms, It is highly likely you will get PGWP for 2-3 years.

PNP is one option. Apply for PNP and if your permit expires while you are waiting for PNP apply for bridge work permit while it is getting processed.
In case PNP gets rejected, Option 2 is to find a full time job and then you can work with your employer to get some sort of work permit and plan to apply under CEC one day.

Amrinder

Amrinder_Harika

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
6 August,2013
LANDED..........
4 September,2013
hammerlock said:
Hi..Am yet to apply but I was reading that you need to send original copy.

Here is the link:
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPSTUDENTS_MASTERSAPPLY.html

Just search for original in the page and you will find it.

Amrinder

hammerlock

Jul 21, 2014
Hi Amrinder

Thanks for your response. But i was asking about the Federal part of the application. Since I Have already submitted the original IELTS for the PNP, just have the photocopies with me right now. I will have to order additional copies for the IELTS results for the federal part if originals need to be submitted for the Federal application as well....any thoughts on this...

HL