+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP Applicants 2013

shimnui1

Jun 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys,

anyone received their certificates from PNP office? I have been trying to get hold of them for some time and today I got to know that they have received around 2500 nominations or something like that for this year..

anyone has any other update? do let all of us know..

ohhhh..its such a long long wait just to get the certificates.. ???

TorqueAddict

Jan 15, 2014
Hey Guys,

I applied by the end of November 2013. there was a request for additional docs. i have sent them the requested docs. tried to get in touch with them to confirm whether they have received the docs or no. no go. i just call them and leave them a voice mail - they call me back and i miss their call!! this is what has been going on for me!

shsiddiki

Star Member
Jan 15, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Dec-2014
Doc's Request.
with application
Nomination.....
with application
AOR Received.
5-Mar-2015 (PER)
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
1-Jun-2015
Med's Done....
Jul-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
1-Oct-2015 , Passport submitted on 20th Oct
VISA ISSUED...
22nd Oct, 2015
LANDED..........
Landed June 2016 :)
Re: Ontario PNP Applicants 2013 (Guidance Required)

Dear Forum Leader,

I am Shahid from Pakistan and am planning for Canadian Immigration through Ontario PNP.

I have few questions / queries for which I need some guidance.

I am currently working as Human Resources Manager with around 12 years of professional experience. I have done Master in Public Administration from University of Karachi.

I will be appearing in IELTS general on 1st Feb, 2014.

My brother and sister are both Canadian National are currently living in USA. They used to lived in Toronto.

1) Do I need a sponsor someone else?
2) I have enough funds to settle in Ontario, will it be helpful?
3) I have strong professional experience in my area of expertise and would like to use my skills and experience in Ontario as permanent resident, will it be helpful?
4) Can my sister or brother still sponsor me?

Looking forward for help/ guidance so that I can further proceed with my application with complete / comprehensive details.

Thanks and regards,

Shahid

ameet747

Jul 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Not Applicable
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
10-04-2014
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
Med's Request
08-05-2015
Med's Done....
13-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-07-2015
LANDED..........
18-08-2015
shimnui1 said:
hi guys,

anyone received their certificates from PNP office? I have been trying to get hold of them for some time and today I got to know that they have received around 2500 nominations or something like that for this year..

Where did you find out that their quota for 2014 is 2500? Because they arent giving an official response yet, so who told you?

shimnui1

Jun 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ameet747 said:
Where did you find out that their quota for 2014 is 2500? Because they arent giving an official response yet, so who told you?
I called their office & instead of the receptionist picking up this time, some other guy picked up(felt like some officer or something). so he told me.

fenomenalb

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
shimnui1 said:
hi guys,

Did they give you an ETA for the delivery of certificates. I applied during the summer and they said that mine could arrive in mid to late February because of 'backlog'

shimnui1

Jun 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fenomenalb said:
Did they give you an ETA for the delivery of certificates. I applied during the summer and they said that mine could arrive in mid to late February because of 'backlog'
same here.. ???

Jan 16, 2014
I'm in the last term of my Masters program; I have been preparing all documents for PNP, but after going through this forum I'm wondering should I spend $1500 and apply to PNP! Damn I've already spent $300 for IELTS!! :-X

Anyone has any suggestion? Also do you guys know what the following statement by the province means? "Priority assessment will be given to those applicants who can demonstrate the strongest potential to settle successfully and permanently in Ontario."

Best of luck to all you! It seems we all badly need some luck.

shimnui1

Jun 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dreamscometrue said:
I'm in the last term of my Masters program; I have been preparing all documents for PNP, but after going through this forum I'm wondering should I spend $1500 and apply to PNP! Damn I've already spent $300 for IELTS!! :-X

Anyone has any suggestion? Also do you guys know what the following statement by the province means? "Priority assessment will be given to those applicants who can demonstrate the strongest potential to settle successfully and permanently in Ontario."

Best of luck to all you! It seems we all badly need some luck.
I would say, think few times before spending THE "$1500" on O-PNP..IELTS can be used in CEC too.. 8)

u see most of us here r now waiting for the last 6-10 months just to get the certificate.. ??? ..i guess by this time we could have received our PR .. ???

Jan 16, 2014
Yes I do agree with you guys! But this is my only option now, because i'm on my last term I don't think I will be eligible for CEC. On a different note I've read on another forum that the province has started giving nominations.

shimnui1

Jun 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dreamscometrue said:
On a different note I've read on another forum that the province has started giving nominations.
I will appreciate if you can provide some details on this..

Thanks..

Jan 16, 2014
I saw a post like that on a Facebook group posted by an applicant. Cant verify the info though. I also called the O-PNP and the guy said the started finalizing last year's applications so I could apply asap. Because I'm applying early in 2014 he said I shouldn't worry about delay in process.

ananas

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
Med's Request
06-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Interview........
N/A RPRF request: 16-04-2015
dreamscometrue said:
I saw a post like that on a Facebook group posted by an applicant. Cant verify the info though. I also called the O-PNP and the guy said the started finalizing last year's applications so I could apply asap. Because I'm applying early in 2014 he said I shouldn't worry about delay in process.
I wouldn't trust that. The backlog for 2013 is pretty bad by the looks of things. I applied third week of April 2013 and have yet to receive my certificate. I was told I was approved, but that the quota had been reached by the time they made a decision on my case.

Where are you getting the information that the quota this year is 2500??

shimnui1

Jun 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ananas said:
I wouldn't trust that. The backlog for 2013 is pretty bad by the looks of things. I applied third week of April 2013 and have yet to receive my certificate. I was told I was approved, but that the quota had been reached by the time they made a decision on my case.

Where are you getting the information that the quota this year is 2500??
when were u approved? and did you ask them when they will send you the certificate?