+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP Applicants 2013

gambler_2006

Jul 14, 2012
And i think its only the matter of 2-3 months because the federal part provides the medical request within 1-2 months of submitting the application. ANd once the medicals are done i believe our part is over then we only need to wait for the PR :p

moonbow2010

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
07-05-2014
Med's Request
07-05-2014
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
Let us pray that they can be more efficient. Otherwise, other applicants of this year will have to wait a long time.

moonbow2010

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
07-05-2014
Med's Request
07-05-2014
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
gambler_2006 said:
And i think its only the matter of 2-3 months because the federal part provides the medical request within 1-2 months of submitting the application. ANd once the medicals are done i believe our part is over then we only need to wait for the PR :p
It is hard to say. They are introducing the EOI system in 2015. Will this affect our submitted applications?

sreekred

Star Member
Jan 22, 2014
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2013
Nomination.....
21-06-2013
AOR Received.
27-09-2013
Med's Request
03-10-2013
Med's Done....
15-10-2013
Passport Req..
05-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2014
LANDED..........
22-03-2014
ananas said:
You're very lucky! :) So your friend applied a day later and he still doesn't have his? It's crazy how things vary from case to case.
Thank you Ananas :) Yes.. I did get lucky. Another friend of mine who had applied in first week of June last year has got within a Month, was a Miracle though. :eek:
It all depends on the Officer I believe.

hebyx

Feb 19, 2014
I applied on May, and approved on Sep. However, they said they were preparing the package...... And then still waiting... suck

gambler_2006

Jul 14, 2012
I don't know about EOI till yet. I have also heard that days we spend in canada before PR are not going to be counted for citizenship. So lot of changes going on.

moonbow2010 said:
It is hard to say. They are introducing the EOI system in 2015. Will this affect our submitted applications?

gambler_2006

Jul 14, 2012
When people from May are still waiting then how should one who applied in september can expect to get the certificate. :eek:

hebyx said:
I applied on May, and approved on Sep. However, they said they were preparing the package...... And then still waiting... suck

hebyx

Feb 19, 2014
gambler_2006 said:
When people from May are still waiting then how should one who applied in september can expect to get the certificate. :eek:
what is the difference btw certificate and being approved? Actually. they asked for additional materials twice, and let me know I was aprroved in Sep. However, I do not get the package until now. :'(

gambler_2006

Jul 14, 2012
There is a complete process which goes while issuing PNP. First when you submit your package one staff member who is not the immigration officer views your package and see if there are any additional documents missing or not provided. Then that staff member issues you a file number with the request for additional documents and your file is put in the queue then forwarded for processing.
Processing stage goes through 3 of the immigration officers and then the decision is taken whether you are approved or not. Once you are approved the final Senior Immigration officer sign on the certificate and the certificate is delivered.
This is how the whole process goes.

hebyx said:
what is the difference btw certificate and being approved? Actually. they asked for additional materials twice, and let me know I was aprroved in Sep. However, I do not get the package until now. :'(

hebyx

Feb 19, 2014
gambler_2006 said:
There is a complete process which goes while issuing PNP. First when you submit your package one staff member who is not the immigration officer views your package and see if there are any additional documents missing or not provided. Then that staff member issues you a file number with the request for additional documents and your file is put in the queue then forwarded for processing.
Processing stage goes through 3 of the immigration officers and then the decision is taken whether you are approved or not. Once you are approved the final Senior Immigration officer sign on the certificate and the certificate is delivered.
Thanks for sharing. :) :) :) Hopefully I will get the certificate soon.

moonbow2010

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
07-05-2014
Med's Request
07-05-2014
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
gambler_2006 said:
I don't know about EOI till yet. I have also heard that days we spend in canada before PR are not going to be counted for citizenship. So lot of changes going on.
That is true. EOI is a ranking system for selecting visa applicants. It will select those strong candidates, candidates with jobs, candidates in demand field of occupation to apply for PR visa. It will be introduced on Jan.1, 2015. But I guess it won't affect our submitted cases. Our cases should follow the old rule when we applied.

moonbow2010

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
07-05-2014
Med's Request
07-05-2014
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
gambler_2006 said:
Bravo! How do u know that much about it? I am really impressed.

gambler_2006

Jul 14, 2012
I only heard from them many times end of feb or start of march and secondly i don't think so that they gona give statements without thinking much because i have talked to many officers dealing with pnp applications and all have given the same deadline. I believe people from august would be getting by the end of this month. It shows from previous years 2012 applicants also. People applying in september 2012 got it in end of feb 2013, so even if you delay a bit its not gona go till end of march i believe.

moonbow2010 said:
It depends. I saw another guy whose work permit is to expire got his this Tuesday.

They are clearing cases with urgent needs at first, then they will follow the time line.

::)But your proposed timeline is a bit optimistic. I applied on August and guess that I will most likely get mine in the end of March.

moonbow2010

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
07-05-2014
Med's Request
07-05-2014
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
gambler_2006 said:
I only heard from them many times end of feb or start of march and secondly i don't think so that they gona give statements without thinking much because i have talked to many officers dealing with pnp applications and all have given the same deadline. I believe people from august would be getting by the end of this month. It shows from previous years 2012 applicants also. People applying in september 2012 got it in end of feb 2013, so even if you delay a bit its not gona go till end of march i believe.
:D Actually they adjust what they said many times, from mid Feb to end of Feb, even start of March, if u check the previous posts.

I agree they have a target time line. But there could be a little variation on time.