+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Photocard

yalgar

Oct 13, 2013
Recently visited a serviceOntario center for photocard for my parents from India and they said that I need to submit one of their original country id to request a new photocard? My parents are reluctant to deposit any of their original ids and I also do not see that in the checklist that I will have to deposit any original doc except driver license

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Recently visited a serviceOntario center for photocard for my parents from India and they said that I need to submit one of their original country id to request a new photocard? My parents are reluctant to deposit any of their original ids and I also do not see that in the checklist that I will have to deposit any original doc except driver license

Please read list 1 in the webpage below:

https://www.ontario.ca/page/acceptable-identity-documents

Reactions: yalgar

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Are they PRs or visitors?