+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ontario immigrant nominee program employer job offer streams

Riyaz01

Aug 26, 2023
Can any body guide me on oinp with employer job offer stream. as i m confused where to apply in CEC express entry or ONIP with employer job offer stream. however my employer is ready to sponsor me with oinp with employer job offer stream.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Can any body guide me on oinp with employer job offer stream. as i m confused where to apply in CEC express entry or ONIP with employer job offer stream. however my employer is ready to sponsor me with oinp with employer job offer stream.
What's your CRS? Something at hand is better than nothing I guess.

Riyaz01

Aug 26, 2023
My full details. My name is Mohd Riyaz Sayyed. Currently live in Toronto, Canada. I came to Canada in June 2022 on study permit. Previously I have done my graduation in bachelor's in management studies, completed in May 2019. After that I started working in MNC in Mumbai (Indicia worldwide – as Central service consultant) from July 2019 to 2021 Dec. switch to another company in Mumbai (Accenture – as Reporting Analyst) Jan 2022 to June 2022. I started my course online in Seneca college (PGC Business analytics) from May 2022 to Dec 2022. It was a one-year course, previously I decided to do one more course after this. I arrived in Canada in June 2022. Completed my studies and was looking at the job market. Fortunately got the job in a good company (SOTI Inc) as business analyst (Non-technical) in Jan 2023 and it NOC A job. So dropped the idea of studying further and applied for PGWP in Jan. It took 3 months and my PGWP is valid till 31 April 2024. I Thought I will work for one year (from Jan 2023 to Jan 2024 and) will be applying for PR in CEC category. Now I am in trouble. As the CRS score went up. My current CRS score is 417 with 7 months of experience. In Ielts I got L-8.5 R-9 W-6.5 S-6.5. and in Jan 2024 my CRS score will be 507. My company is ready to sponsor me for OINP, but they said I cannot leave the company till I get my PR. I will be applying for my PR in Jan 2024; will I get ITA in 3 months as my PGWP is expiring in April 2024? And what can I do if I don’t receive ITA by April 2024, but my file is in the pool. Is there any special visa category where I can apply as I already have a job in Ontario?

Also please guide me on bridge open work permit. Can i apply for bridging work permit after receiving ITA (Invitation to apply) by IRCC or i can apply it by just submitting my profile in IRCC portal. Also can someone guide me on AOR (Acknowledgment of Receipt) how i can get it and will i receive it after ITA or not

so currently my CRS score is 417 with 7 months of experience and in jan my score will be 507 with one year of experience

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
but the cutoff for OINP is still high around 470, will i able to get ITA for OINP?
Wrote that comment before I saw your other post. There's no special visa category. But, your employer can apply for LMIA and you can use it to get a work permit that extends your stay in Canada after it.

SOTI is a good employer, know someone who was very well supported by them.

Riyaz01

Aug 26, 2023
Wrote that comment before I saw your other post. There's no special visa category. But, your employer can apply for LMIA and you can use it to get a work permit that extends your stay in Canada after it.

SOTI is a good employer, know someone who was very well supported by them.
Yes sir, they will only sponsor for OINP, they will not provide LMIA.

Also they are saying that I will be applying for only OINP i cannot apply for both Like my CEC, FSW and OINP together.

Last edited:

Riyaz01

Aug 26, 2023
Yes sir, they will only sponsor for OINP, they will not provide LMIA.

Also they are saying that I will be applying for only OINP i cannot apply for both Like my CEC, FSW and OINP together.
can you please guide me on that?