Jan 12, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Turkey
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IMPORTANT NOTICE
Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream: Issuance of Notifications of Interest

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) will resume issuing Notifications of Interest (NOIs) to applicants who qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) Stream the week of April 10 to 14th, 2017.

Prospective applicants are encouraged to create a new profile in the Express Entry (EE) system to make it easier for Ontario to identify their profile during its search of the federal government’s Express Entry pool. Please note that if you create a new EE profile, you must delete your old profile.

Prospective applicants who meet the HCP Stream criteria, have a minimum Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score of 400, and are identified in the Express Entry pool will be sent a NOI.

The OINP is an economic immigration program designed to help Ontario meet its labour market and economic development priorities. For this round of NOIs, the program will also be targeting candidates in high-demand skilled trades in the construction sector who meet the criteria of the HCP stream.

To ensure processing efficiency and quality customer service, the OINP is monitoring the volum
e of applications to the HCP and issuing Notifications of Interest periodically throughout the year until Ontario's 2017 federal nomination allocation is fulfilled.

Anyone received NOI this week?

Mr Man

Apr 12, 2017
please I just got NOI too. But the site is down undergoing maintenance, according to their website. Please is this general because I had registered only for one-key account. nothing other than that?

MALLHI

Star Member
Apr 29, 2010
PAKISTAN
We have a whatsapp group for the candidates who received NOIs from Ontario between 10th and 14th April. If anyone is interested to join, inbox me your number.