+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario FSW Pilot

EASYCANADA

Apr 27, 2012
Overall score band 6.5 is enough not that you necessarily need to have 6.5 in each. You can ideally score 7 or 8 in any section and say less in one section but total avg needs to be atleast 6.5.

rp_tp

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
28-07-2012
AOR Received.
28-07-2013
IELTS Request
Interview........
Open Work permit visa Aug 2013
THANKS EASYCANADA

iyikk

Apr 24, 2012
@ EASYCANADA: if incase couldn't get 6.5 overall band score will they refuse? any alternate option?

rp_tp

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
28-07-2012
AOR Received.
28-07-2013
IELTS Request
Interview........
iyikk : No alternate option, u need to hit the bulls eye :)

my date is May 12

iyikk

Apr 24, 2012
thanks rp_tp, even my date also may 12th.,

actually one of my friend told me that there will be second option, incase if any applicant education and work expereince in english , then he can notarize on 20 rs/- stamp paper from distrct court, and stating in that education and work experience in english, i don't know will this work or not and how true about this, so that am knocking here if any one have idea about this option?

many thanks. ;)

rp_tp

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
28-07-2012
AOR Received.
28-07-2013
IELTS Request
Interview........
iyikk : I had already send an email to opportunities to Ontario reg the same, their response was to compulsory take IELTS

Their response below

Thank you for your inquiry about the Opportunities Ontario: Federal Skilled Worker Pilot Program (FSW).

The IELTS - General Test is mandatory for all applicants in order to apply.

You also need to provide all the required documentation for the processing of your FSW Pilot application. If your application lacks any of the documents on the checklist, it may be returned to you. If you are unable to provide any of the requested documentation, please include with your application, a written explanation with full details as to why that documentation is unavailable and any documentation that would support your claim. Failure to provide the required documents may result in the refusal of your application.

EASYCANADA

Apr 27, 2012
iyikk:

Unfortunatly no options are there in the absence of IELTS score of 6.5.

6.5 score is a must, rest all options which you have mentioned have no meaning as thery have not mentioned it anywhere.

best of luck :)

EASYCANADA

Apr 27, 2012
GUYS NEW UPDATE:

Please note that Ontario extended the deadline to apply to the Federal Skilled Worker Backlog Reduction Pilot (FSW Pilot) from May 4, 2012 to May 31, 2012.

iyikk

Apr 24, 2012
thanks for the info EASYCANADA :)

I have one question can you please, am finding opportunties through couple of recruiting job sites like www.wowjobs.ca/www.workopolis.ca, i was actually finding suitable skill set opportunities and am forwarding my profile to them, but unfortunatly not getting any response, do you have any idea?,can be get a calls for outside residing canda? any suggestions/advices please !! will they look for only local?

many thanks.

hronaque

Star Member
May 28, 2009
Vancouver
Category........
Other
iyikk said:
thanks for the info EASYCANADA :)

I have one question can you please, am finding opportunties through couple of recruiting job sites like www.wowjobs.ca/www.workopolis.ca, i was actually finding suitable skill set opportunities and am forwarding my profile to them, but unfortunatly not getting any response, do you have any idea?,can be get a calls for outside residing canda? any suggestions/advices please !! will they look for only local?

many thanks.
Hi,

Its not that easy to get jobs in canada if you dont have a legal status and for companies to get approval from HRD is a daunting task. You can try to contact lawyers or employment agencies who specialize in recruitment, resume building and arrranging your work permit if your selected for a job offer. This also is applicable to jobs which are very much in demand .

hronaque

Star Member
May 28, 2009
Vancouver
Category........
Other
EASYCANADA said:
GUYS NEW UPDATE:

Please note that Ontario extended the deadline to apply to the Federal Skilled Worker Backlog Reduction Pilot (FSW Pilot) from May 4, 2012 to May 31, 2012.
It looks like they have not received much applications else they would not have extended the deadline.

iyikk

Apr 24, 2012
hronaque said:
Hi,

Its not that easy to get jobs in canada if you dont have a legal status and for companies to get approval from HRD is a daunting task. You can try to contact lawyers or employment agencies who specialize in recruitment, resume building and arrranging your work permit if your selected for a job offer. This also is applicable to jobs which are very much in demand .
thank you hronaque, do you have any such a contacts of lawyers or rectuiting agencies, if so can you please help me out, so that i can try/contact as best from my end.,

sidhuinoslo

Star Member
Apr 4, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
EASYCANADA please can u provide link where it says dead line is extended for ONT pilot, just to get more details if any. Thanks guys