Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Siddiquis said:
When i filled my EE profile form, i did not explicitly mention "Unemployed" period of 10+19=29 days, however the dates are precisely defined, whereas in my OINP form i mentioned the aforementioned days as "unemployed". is it alarming?
Not if it does not fall within the minimum requirement of one year of continuous employment in the last five years (from the date of P/T notification) to qualify for OINP.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Siddiquis said:
I have no unemployed gaps for more than 2 years, however i took annual leaves. what about those?
Annual leaves don't matter because those are paid leaves (and considered as part of emolument/perks by many organizations).

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Siddiquis said:
so i understand " I do not need to update my Express Entry Profile" ?
Yes, you can skip that for now in EE...but do take care not to skip that for your e-APR.

arielnana

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
naija-kanadian said:
Hi raj and other seniors, i sent my documents through courier to oinp at 400 university Avenue but the delivery report says delivered to Robert at mgs/oss 77 Wellesley street,W M7A 1N3.has anyone else experienced this?
Hi Naija, I have the same problem as you. Did you confirmed that your package was delievered to 400 University finally?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
arielnana said:
Hi Naija, I have the same problem as you. Did you confirmed that your package was delievered to 400 University finally?
My delivery address showed Hamilton, Ontario. This might be an error on the courier company's end. It is always better to call them up and confirm it with them.

santocan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2016
App. Filed.......
12-08-2016
Nomination.....
12-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
Med's Done....
10-02-2017
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
I had created a profile on Feb 24th with a score of 439 and have not got any NOI from Ont. So i sent them a mail enquiring the same and a reply comes back saying " your application has been received, it is in a queue waiting to be reviewed by an officer"..

But i didnt even get an NOI and i haven't sent any application.... has anybody encountered a similar situation? Are the mails from Ontario system generated at all times? Have they communicated personally to anybody?

jj0502

Nov 4, 2015
santocan said:
I had created a profile on Feb 24th with a score of 439 and have not got any NOI from Ont. So i sent them a mail enquiring the same and a reply comes back saying " your application has been received, it is in a queue waiting to be reviewed by an officer"..

But i didnt even get an NOI and i haven't sent any application.... has anybody encountered a similar situation? Are the mails from Ontario system generated at all times? Have they communicated personally to anybody?
Its a system glitch

Could u pls share when did u emailed them ? And in how many days u got reply from them abt this ?

santocan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2016
App. Filed.......
12-08-2016
Nomination.....
12-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
Med's Done....
10-02-2017
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
jj0502 said:
Its a system glitch

Could u pls share when did u emailed them ? And in how many days u got reply from them abt this ?
I mailed them on Mar 16 and got a system generated reply the next minute saying that i could expect a reply within the next 15 days.

To my surprise i got a detailed reply on 17th. So now how can i know if they can see my profile ??

vidhu88

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Hi Folks

I had created an EE profile on 15th Jan'16 and had received PT notification from Ontario on 18th Jan'16. Due to some misunderstanding, I failed to submit my documents within 45 days window that ended on 5th March'16. I have read on this thread that several candidates have recreated their profiles on CIC.

Here are my queries:

1. Do we have to create a new EE profile using a new GCkeys account or we have to use the existing account?
2. I had already withdrawn my previous EE profile from CIC and also deactivated by profile on Job portal? Is this how it is suppose to be done?
3. Should I say "Yes" to these questions -
"Has null VIDHU applied to Citizenship and Immigration Canada before?"
"Has VIDHU applied for Express Entry before?"
"Please provide the Express Entry file number" - Should I input my previous EE profile number?

4. Most importantly, if I recreate an EE profile using old GCKeys account, will I get another PT notification from Ontario?

Kindly let me know as I am in a fix.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
vidhu88 said:
Hi Folks

I had created an EE profile on 15th Jan'16 and had received PT notification from Ontario on 18th Jan'16. Due to some misunderstanding, I failed to submit my documents within 45 days window that ended on 5th March'16. I have read on this thread that several candidates have recreated their profiles on CIC.

Here are my queries:

1. Do we have to create a new EE profile using a new GCkeys account or we have to use the existing account?

Either is fine.

2. I had already withdrawn my previous EE profile from CIC and also deactivated by profile on Job portal? Is this how it is suppose to be done?

Yes. You can use the same job bank profile and update it with your new EE profile number after you re-create a profile though.

3. Should I say "Yes" to these questions -
"Has null VIDHU applied to Citizenship and Immigration Canada before?" - "No"
"Has VIDHU applied for Express Entry before?"
"Please provide the Express Entry file number" - Should I input my previous EE profile number?

Suggest you to answer "NO" and create a fresh profile. I was never asked this question when I re-created my profile.

4. Most importantly, if I recreate an EE profile using old GCKeys account, will I get another PT notification from Ontario? - There is no guarantee that you will get a PT even if you submit a profile with a new gckey. Since mid Feb, OINP has not issued any PTs. They might resume issuing PTs once they are done with the backlogs.

Kindly let me know as I am in a fix.