Jan 25, 2017
Chennnai
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-17
tahminaml said:
I also received ita but no noi.... Is tht a problem?
it is not a problem. PNP is only a way of increasing your score to get the ITA. But when you already have an ITA,you dont need it

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tahminaml said:
I also received ita but no noi.... Is tht a problem?
If you receive ITA, then you cannot logicaly get NOI. Because you have just become invisible for Ontario again with that ITA.

barusahib2013

Star Member
Feb 5, 2017
andy108 said:
to be honest never heard of such - there is a minimum validity period, where did you see it?
Yes andy i read this in ontario application guide page 39 where document checklist os given . Kindly check it and advise me something

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
barusahib2013 said:
Yes andy i read this in ontario application guide page 39 where document checklist os given . Kindly check it and advise me something
If your passport was issued in last 2 years (it is less than 2 years old), you need also attach copy of your old passport that was valid before (or an LOE if this is your first passport, or if for some reason you do not have old passport anymore).

If the remaining validity of your passport is less than 2 years, they require that you have new passport already, or application for a new passport or LOE where you explain, that you cannot apply for new one before some time period (for example only if 6 months of validity is left).

fatani

Nov 15, 2015
andy108 said:
they cant have this huge rounds all year round, they have 73,700, which equates to ~6k per month (almost 12k were invited in Feb only). At some stage they would go down in # of invites, and the score will stabilize.
Somewhat agreed with it they want to put significiant downward pressure till 420 to clear all of them up so after ITAs get stabled to about 2500 per draw so that will keep the score in the range of 420-450.

But still cant get it the formula of back to back draws with high numbers

zaibghaffar

Jul 3, 2014
People.. i have a question... if a person doesnt fill online application of oinp in 14 days after getting noi ... only after than he looses chance of getting 600 points ..

or if during these 14 days ... ontario govt quota of registration finished ... he will lose chance to get 600 points ?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zaibghaffar said:
People.. i have a question... if a person doesnt fill online application of oinp in 14 days after getting noi ... only after than he looses chance of getting 600 points ..

or if during these 14 days ... ontario govt quota of registration finished ... he will lose chance to get 600 points ?
In the first case, you will waste NOI. and difficult to say if you get another one or if they will actually black list you for some time.

In the second case, the previous practice was, that whoever got NOI was able to put down his application within the required delay. So it is more up to them to regulate amount of NOI issued.

nipuns1

Star Member
Nov 8, 2012
canada
Visa Office......
ottawa
hi guys

I am at a score of 451 , will be creating the profile this weekend , completed one year experience this march in canada

1) am I eligible for oinp human capital stream - NOC 2283

2) should I wait for the next draw and then apply for OINP

3) I am an international student with job offer - but it has been more than 2 years since I graduated

Nuff_Love

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Can someone please explain to me what did they do based on the instructions below?

Provide a copy of the front and back of a photograph of yourself that meets the following requirements: Show Less
Dimensions: final frame size of the photo must be at least 35mm by 45mm (1 3/8” x 1 3/4”), 300dpi or 413 pixels x 531 pixels or greater, showing full front view of the head, with the face in the middle of the photograph and including the top of the shoulders.
Head, from chin to crown, must be between 31mm and 36mm (1 1/4” or 1 7/16”).
The background of the photo must be white.
Your name and date of birth must be written on the back of your photo.
Note: Photographs that are not clear or are low-quality will not be accepted.
Include the name of the person in the file name, for example, “John Smith passport photo.jpg”.

robinsonjoel

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2018
LANDED..........
8-04-2018
I'm be re uploading my profile shortly, and hope to get the OINP, before the next ITA :) Good luck and cheers!

min1

Star Member
Oct 21, 2016
when would be next ITA draw my present score is 426 waiting for spouse wes to become 436.should i recreate to get Ontario,iam asking this because i read something like 14 days in ONIP this days is it to accept ITA and by what time our documents need to reach ontarion.please guide me guys