12-23-2009
@ DEPEN
I will advise you fax
ottawa if the fone was not picked.

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dipen, this is exactly i was about to tell you to contact OTTawa office and ask them what medical tests needs to be redone and if they could send instruction that would be helpful. if possible include copy of email you received from NY office for their reference.

Jyde thanx for this information this is exactly i was looking for Dipen "contact info of ottawa". I had once upon time but misplaced it.

Good luck.
Sorry i am little late to reply. year ending driving me crazy at work.
jyde said:
@ dIPEN
chech this post from NPNOTESIN in tackkit
Called Ottawa office on Ph# 613-941-2170 and 613-941-6641 but went to the voice. Later faxed my information(file#, medicals done date, Name, Date of Birth, email id) to Ottawa office at 613-941-5043 and within 5 minutes, received an email that my medical report is at Buffalo and it will reach NY office by mail tomorrow morning
THIS SHOULD HELP

dipen

Star Member
Nov 4, 2008
Thank you Jyde and despo that information is very helpful. I had tried to call that no. yesterday but couldnt reach it. I will be sending fax requesting what I ned to do. lets see how it goes. If you folks can find any info on lost mails and medical report delay beyond 60 days please let me know ok.
Have a great day.

despoimmigrant said:
Dipen, this is exactly i was about to tell you to contact OTTawa office and ask them what medical tests needs to be redone and if they could send instruction that would be helpful. if possible include copy of email you received from NY office for their reference.

Jyde thanx for this information this is exactly i was looking for Dipen "contact info of ottawa". I had once upon time but misplaced it.

Good luck.
Sorry i am little late to reply. year ending driving me crazy at work.

narsanna

Star Member
Mar 11, 2009
Hi,

I got a new job in NJ. So, I am moving to NJ.How can i send address change form either fax or mail.If i send now there is any delay in my processing time. And also i want to ask one thing i.e..,My medical was already received by ottawa on Nov 20,2009 and also my file was transferred to NY on Dec 01,2009. How many days it will take to change my online status that was medical received. If any body knows this all reply me.Can i call to ottawa for the sake of my medical received they will tell any answer for this.

I am waiting for reply.
Thanks for all.
Dispo and Nix can you give me any usefull information on this topic.

narsanna

Star Member
Mar 11, 2009
Hi Jyde,

When your medical done and also when your medical received to ottawa.
Can you give me your time line and also when you are called to ottawa.

I am waiting for your repy.

jyde said:
@ dIPEN
check this post from NPNOTESIN in tackkit
Called Ottawa office on Ph# 613-941-2170 and 613-941-6641 but went to the voice. Later faxed my information(file#, medicals done date, Name, Date of Birth, email id) to Ottawa office at 613-941-5043 and within 5 minutes, received an email that my medical report is at Buffalo and it will reach NY office by mail tomorrow morning
THIS SHOULD HELP

jovan

Star Member
Aug 4, 2009
Hi everyone,

Please, can someone who has sent and FBI application answer this question for me:

Did you send one fingerprint card or two fingerprint cards?

Where I processed my FBI fingerprints, the woman said that I was to send 2 fingerprint cards to the FBI for Canadian Immigration. I checked the FBI website, it states that applicants should send one fingerprint card. This is so confusing.

Please, for anyone who has gone through this process, is it one or two? Thanks.

procan

Star Member
Mar 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2009
Doc's Request.
05-11-2009
Nomination.....
17-11-2009 CIC App. Filed.: 12-03-2010
AOR Received.
28-06-2010
Med's Request
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
25-08-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2011
LANDED..........
23-06-2011
Hello All,

I got my AiNP Nomination (Lucky ) a month back. But got laid off now (UnLucky ) I am going back to India in one month. I havent applied to CIC yet. I have already applied for FBI fingerprints (12/2) and other State PCCs for me and my spouse. I have got my PCC from Indian Consulate today. I am waiting only FBI and State PCCs.

Since I am going back to India in few days, I want to make sure that I complete all the paper work or any other formalities needed for CIC before I leave US. I have got few questions...

1) Once I apply to CIC, Buffalo office, Do I have to stay here for few days until I get confirmation/ file number?
2) When can I ask them to change to New Delhi office?
3) Anything else that I should be aware of?

Since many of you have already applied for CIC, you might know better. Please guide me in this application process.

Thanks a lot,
Procan

GirlOntario

Star Member
Aug 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jyde said:
@ DEPEN
I will advise you fax
ottawa if the fone was not picked.
Jyde:

Which country are you from? I mean 7 months after medicals!!!!! In New York consulate?? This is too much delay isn't it?

jyde

Star Member
Jan 8, 2009
Virginia
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2008
Doc's Request.
09-09-2009
Nomination.....
17-01-2009
AOR Received.
11-05-2009
IELTS Request
Not Requested
File Transfer...
20-05-2009
Med's Request
11-05-2009
Med's Done....
14-05-2009
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
12-17-2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-23-2009
@ narsanna
Using my caes to track is not advisable.
Did medicals on the 14th may with wife.
wife waited until after the baby in july b/4
doing her X-ray by the end of july.
Added the baby in august when we got the baby's
birth certificate. cic send medicals for the baby
in september and advised we contact AINP for an
amended certificate of nomination including the baby be sent to them.
E-cas changed to medicals received on the 12th of october.
Now on the waiting longe.
@ girlontar
it's has nothing to do with the country i came from.

dipen

Star Member
Nov 4, 2008
Jyde,
could you pls tell me if I can do a case specific inquiry. I havent heard from Ottawa after faxing me remedical lost mail issue.
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new york do yo know anything about this?

jyde

Star Member
Jan 8, 2009
Virginia
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2008
Doc's Request.
09-09-2009
Nomination.....
17-01-2009
AOR Received.
11-05-2009
IELTS Request
Not Requested
File Transfer...
20-05-2009
Med's Request
11-05-2009
Med's Done....
14-05-2009
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
12-17-2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-23-2009
@ Dipen
i will advise you continue to fax Ottawa.
They deal with medicals and results and they
know what additional test is needed.
And talk to the DMP about your result.
(send ottawa at least 3 fax in a day for a week.)
and see what happens.

jyde

Star Member
Jan 8, 2009
Virginia
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2008
Doc's Request.
09-09-2009
Nomination.....
17-01-2009
AOR Received.
11-05-2009
IELTS Request
Not Requested
File Transfer...
20-05-2009
Med's Request
11-05-2009
Med's Done....
14-05-2009
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
12-17-2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-23-2009
Guys,
another PPR from Manila, Philippines today.
When would NY start.

narsanna

Star Member
Mar 11, 2009
Dispo and Nix can you give me any usefull information on this topic.

I got a new job in NJ. So, I am moving to NJ.How can i send address change form either fax or mail.If i send now there is any delay in my processing time. And also i want to ask one thing i.e..,My medical was already received by ottawa on Nov 20,2009 and also my file was transferred to NY on Dec 01,2009. How many days it will take to change my online status that was medical received. If any body knows this all reply me.Can i call to ottawa for the sake of my medical received they will tell any answer for this.

Thanks,
Narasanna :)

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Despo and Narsanna and others, thanks for your wishes regarding my family's PR cards. I called the customer service yesterday and learned that my card is on the way. It was mailed on Dec 15, a few days after my wife's and kids'.

Now to the question of Narsanna:

I did not change my job, but I moved to a new city (near by city) and had to change my address. I did not fax. I sent an e-mail to change my address to Buffalo (my file was in Buffalo) at that time. They have instruction on what information to include while you request change of address online. They changed the address within a week as I was able to see the new address on eCAS. But they made a spelling error and my file got transffered to NY. I sent an e-mail to NY to fix the error, but nothing changed. Then I sent a case specific enquiry. After a week, I checked the eCAS again. This time the address error was fixed and medical results have been received was added. But they never replied to my e-mails other than the automatic e-mail that comes right after you send an e-mail.

I do not think changing address will make any difference in processing time. It is hard to tell how long it takes for the meessage "medical results have been received". If you look at my timeline on my blog, you will see how long it took for me.

There is no harm of asking Ottawa about your medical if you can get hold of them. Good luck.

rezendgi

Dec 5, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2008
Doc's Request.
24-11-2009
Nomination.....
09-12-2009
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
06-07-2010
Med's Done....
16-07-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2010
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Hi Nix1,

Do you know if we can ask them to mail it to a PO Box ?? I don't have any close friends in Canada when I am in the process of receiving the PR Card.

nix1 said:
Despo and Narsanna and others, thanks for your wishes regarding my family's PR cards. I called the customer service yesterday and learned that my card is on the way. It was mailed on Dec 15, a few days after my wife's and kids'.

Now to the question of Narsanna:

I did not change my job, but I moved to a new city (near by city) and had to change my address. I did not fax. I sent an e-mail to change my address to Buffalo (my file was in Buffalo) at that time. They have instruction on what information to include while you request change of address online. They changed the address within a week as I was able to see the new address on eCAS. But they made a spelling error and my file got transffered to NY. I sent an e-mail to NY to fix the error, but nothing changed. Then I sent a case specific enquiry. After a week, I checked the eCAS again. This time the address error was fixed and medical results have been received was added. But they never replied to my e-mails other than the automatic e-mail that comes right after you send an e-mail.

I do not think changing address will make any difference in processing time. It is hard to tell how long it takes for the meessage "medical results have been received". If you look at my timeline on my blog, you will see how long it took for me.

There is no harm of asking Ottawa about your medical if you can get hold of them. Good luck.