+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

moiz4you

Star Member
Oct 16, 2008
I did my medicals on 28th July and was shipped to Ottawa on August 4th. The doctor i went to for medicals sent it by ordinary mail so there was no way to know if the results were delivered. So i emailed Buffalo on August 31st and i received a reply today that my medicals were received.

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doctor Mailed my Medical report today. Visa USPS Express Mail International. Does anyone know how long does it take to reach ottawa ?i got tracking number also and online tracking shows acceptance at 1:58 pm on 9/2/2009 (today).

I would highly appreciate your replies this will help me to determine timeline and also to other people in this forum

Seniors please share your experience with USPS express Mail International.

Thank you

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
despoimmigrant said:
Doctor Mailed my Medical report today. Visa USPS Express Mail International. Does anyone know how long does it take to reach ottawa ?i got tracking number also and online tracking shows acceptance at 1:58 pm on 9/2/2009 (today).

I would highly appreciate your replies this will help me to determine timeline and also to other people in this forum

Thank you
USPS 5 days max (if from west) else less than that. FedEx is fastest.
But you should not worry too much as your case is in NY (I guess). Its matter of another 2 months. You will have your PRR :)

Good luck
-dna

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IT is going from Chicago to ottaawa so i assume little less time.

My case is still at Buffalo. it has not been transfered yet anywhere else.

dnataraj said:
despoimmigrant said:

Thank you
USPS 5 days max (if from west) else less than that. FedEx is fastest.
But you should not worry too much as your case is in NY (I guess). Its matter of another 2 months. You will have your PRR :)

Good luck
-dna

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Folks ,,,, Today got letter from CIC buffalo.

In order to expedite your processing your application, your file has been sent to Canadia consulate general Newyork on September 1st, 2009.

They mailed this letter on 1st September, 2009.
My medical is on it's way to Ottawa........... Sent September 2 2009.

good luck alllll

arajesh5

Star Member
Aug 31, 2008
Despo. I am about 12 days ahead of you - Got the file transferred to NY office on Aug 18 - and the medicals reached Ottawa on Aug 24. I havnt sent my India PCC or my State PCCs yet.

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arajesh5 said:
Despo. I am about 12 days ahead of you - Got the file transferred to NY office on Aug 18 - and the medicals reached Ottawa on Aug 24. I havnt sent my India PCC or my State PCCs yet.
Thanx for sharing your info arajesh......... you better keep them ready as anytime those people will ask for it. I have sent all PCC's with my initial application so i wonder what is next for me once they receive my medicals..

Only thing i am worried about is "they asked us to list all country in form where you lived more than 6 months if you ahve lived than you need PCC from that country as well"

Well my wife lived total 2 years in Nepal but 5 months 23 days( Not 6 months though) after she turned 18...
Hope person assigned to my file has done "Masters in Mathematics" so he/she can calculate this before asking me for nepal PCC.

dipen

Star Member
Nov 4, 2008
despo, i havent received any letter from cic as of yet. I called my DMP to check if my medical report has been send. They say the nurse is on vacation and will be back only on tuesday so have to wait until tuesday just to know if it has already been delivered. there only reply is she might have send it.

despoimmigrant said:
arajesh5 said:
Thanx for sharing your info arajesh......... you better keep them ready as anytime those people will ask for it. I have sent all PCC's with my initial application so i wonder what is next for me once they receive my medicals..

Only thing i am worried about is "they asked us to list all country in form where you lived more than 6 months if you ahve lived than you need PCC from that country as well"

Well my wife lived total 2 years in Nepal but 5 months 23 days( Not 6 months though) after she turned 18...
Hope person assigned to my file has done "Masters in Mathematics" so he/she can calculate this before asking me for nepal PCC.

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You will also receive letter in few days i assume by sat. my medical online USPS says international disptach from Chicago

International Dispatch, September 03, 2009, 2:35 pm, ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS) ( My medical )

very happy that things are movign forward. i want my PPR request by october 1st...... praying hard for that......... my wife is leaving for India on october 14th and wont be comming back till 3rd january. i want our visa to be stamped before she leaves for india............. good luck to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

dipen said:
despo, i havent received any letter from cic as of yet. I called my DMP to check if my medical report has been send. They say the nurse is on vacation and will be back only on tuesday so have to wait until tuesday just to know if it has already been delivered. there only reply is she might have send it.

despoimmigrant said:
arajesh5 said:

dipen

Star Member
Nov 4, 2008
Despo.
Good luck to you.
Can you tell me if your just received a letter from cic regarding file being transfered or it is also updated online ecas update

thanx
despoimmigrant said:
You will also receive letter in few days i assume by sat. my medical online USPS says international disptach from Chicago

International Dispatch, September 03, 2009, 2:35 pm, ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS) ( My medical )

very happy that things are movign forward. i want my PPR request by october 1st...... praying hard for that......... my wife is leaving for India on october 14th and wont be comming back till 3rd january. i want our visa to be stamped before she leaves for india............. good luck to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

dipen said:

despoimmigrant said:
arajesh5 said:

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dipen, Online ecase status is updated weekly. every monday morning btween 12:30 am to 4:30 am. So i am hoping it will be updated comming monday. Current status still says that we started processing your application on august 19. Check your mail box today and tomorrow. i have "gut" feeling that you will have similar letter as well.

good luck !!

dipen said:
Despo.
Good luck to you.
Can you tell me if your just received a letter from cic regarding file being transfered or it is also updated online ecas update

thanx
despoimmigrant said:

dipen said:

despoimmigrant said:
arajesh5 said:

C

cchabert

This Monday is not a holiday in Canada either? maybe eCas change on Tuesday?

jamesb111

Oct 28, 2008
Hi
Is there any place to check the medical status?
I did mine in July 2009 first week but no update yet.

Thanks
james