+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Only fans

Rapchiks

Feb 5, 2023
USA
Category........
Other
Please is crypto trading legal in Canada?
Hi there! When it comes to the legality of crypto trading in Canada, it's important to understand that I'm not a legal expert, but I can provide you with some information. Cryptocurrency trading in Canada is legal and regulated by the Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada (FINTRAC). However, it's crucial to comply with the existing regulations, such as registering as a money services business (MSB) and implementing know-your-customer (KYC) and anti-money laundering (AML) procedures. If you're looking to enhance the online visibility of your cryptocurrency trading platform or website, engaging in seo for cryptocurrency https://www.crypto-seo.pro/ can be beneficial. By optimizing your website's content, conducting keyword research, and building quality backlinks, you can improve your search engine rankings and attract targeted traffic to your platform.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Hey, I had same question last month, After I found my manager here qualityof.agency, they help me go through all the process and now I’m earning $1k per Day. I am more than happy that I can pay my living in mtl
Am aware this post is from last year , however if you’re making $1k a day ,after a month you’d have to register with Revenue Quebec for a QST/HST number to collect tax on said earnings . REGARDLESS if the business activity , it’s taxable income . Outside Quebec, it’s Revenue Canadas jurisdiction

Reactions: kexx999

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Am aware this post is from last year , however if you’re making $1k a day ,after a month you’d have to register with Revenue Quebec for a QST/HST number to collect tax on said earnings . REGARDLESS if the business activity , it’s taxable income . Outside Quebec, it’s Revenue Canadas jurisdiction
Hello Coping, how are you doing?

SasaBasi

Star Member
Apr 12, 2023
That person is just trying to scam others with his fake agency.